Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: TFF Royalty

The Quiet One TFF Royalty Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If it was not for the fact that I am RPing with you right now I would have probably said that I would put through the recruitment quest. Its no fault of yours, but I generally hold fan fiction RPs at lower quality level and give them less weight. Of those reasons would be that working with established characters tends to alter the writing in ways that original RPs differ. The writing level is usually lower as well since it brings in everyone regardless of RP ability. But that is not to say others are immune to that. But when I'm judging original RPs they carry more weight for me.

That aside I would say to put you through the recruitment, but of those that I have I recently RP'd with you have shown a lot of potential. While I think there can be some improvements in details, depth and description I am satisfied with what I have seen from you thus far to say that you would be welcome. Though I do remind you that if you were to join the RP you will need to be active. I know that school has you at your wits ends already not to mention the number of RPs you are already a part of currently.

But all that said as you can assume from what I said I am welcoming you into the club. This is going so fast for you because I already know what level you are at in writing skill. You are not an unknown to me like others. So feel free to post in the club at your leisure.

You may pick a Royal title as described on the first page. As much as I would like to resurrect the internal RP I had started, no one seems to be interested in it anymore.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Blog Entries
    Hello, I'm still alive!

Yeah sorry about claiming to join Magically Appearedand then not replying at all. It's just that I've been adjusting to new school timetables in school and haven't quite grasped the concept of the difference of Homogenoeus and Hetereogenoeus Catalysts. So I've not really had time for RPing

It's sad really, but I'm afraid I can't join M.A. as there's simply too much to read through and I don't have the time to balance my Highers and RP work, so I won't be joining any Royalty RPs until there's a new one... Sorry but when an RP is filled with large complex posts you really have to be there from the start without doing exams, not to mention how scattered the OOC info is (inside this thread).

Sorry again!
    Last edited by Aerif; 08-30-2007 at 08:18 AM. Reason: I meant Magically appeared ^_^;

Banners and Stuff:

˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I <- uɐɔ I ssǝnƃ I¿sıɥʇ op I uɐƆ

Last signature update: 02/08/2014

Magically Delicous TFF Royalty Merlin's Avatar
    @ Aerif: Nobody has been doing Divided Connections for ages... we are doing Magically Appeared. It doesn't really require you to start from the beginning and we really haven't posted much OOC stuff other than coordination. But whatever... I've been under heavy loads for years, so I guess I'm used to it. Not everyone is. Good luck with your studying. ^_^

@Xeim: Yay! A new member. If you feel gutsy, look through our current RP(if you haven't already). I know you are already in a bunch of other things so you're probably already swamped, but hey... I figured I'd point it out anyway. Of course, it being only two pages is kinda misleading, because the posts by Andromeda and myself are quite lengthy... LOL! But like I said to Aerif, post knowledge of what was happening isn't entirely necessary, but recommended... and hell its a good read.

I'm looking for a club to join that will be active and compelling, and I think TFF Royalty would be a perfect fit. I'm a newer member here, but I think my work thus far has been of good quality and my participation in RPs and tournaments has been consistent.

Whatever requirements are needed to join, I'd like to complete them if you're willing to give me a chance.

Thanks!!

Lady Succubus TFF Royalty Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Show previous RP experience, but since I've RP'd with you in Battle of Haven, I know your writing, and have read your TOA matches. Your writing is pretty good. Slightly below, or maybe around my level.

So.. yeah.. for Andromeda's reference, just link to Battle of Haven or something. >_>
    Andro may let you in or do a trial RP to see your skills.

I'd be more than willing to do a recruitment RP if needed. I've listed a few RP's below, and as mentioned I was in the TOA, so that's fair game as well

Battles of Haven
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=54992

The Moon Prophet
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=56095

Hell on Earth
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=53530

Blog Entries
    Yeah, as Merlin said Aerif Magically Appeared is pretty open still for being joined. Nothing plot heavy has happened that you character would need to know. About the only things major that have happened is the destruction of a church and increased war activities along the borders. That aside, its all been character building at this point. But if you don't think you can join that is up to you. I am glad to see that you are still around. Even if you are not in the RP it would be nice to have you posting here commenting or just simply checking in that way I know you are still around.

Speaking about new RPs, the new recruitment RP I made for Cloud Sky had me thinking. I was talking to Shadow about it and it has a very playful nature to it that might making for an interesting RP. It still dealing with magic, but in a modern setting and very quirky. I have influence from Once upon a Glasma, a manga that I read and some House for my character. Along with my general goofiness that I picked up from writing comedy recently. I could be a fun lighter RP to play with.

As for Musicmuse I will read over your submissions and get back to what I think. I know I have seen you in the Tournament, which does give me some memory of your RPing skill. But since I've never RP'd with you I'll need to review what you have. Given what I've seen thus far it is pretty safe to say that the very least you would be given a recruitment RP. But I will let you know when I made my decision.

Morning Always Comes TFF Royalty Xeim's Avatar
    Andro: Yes, I agree with you on the "fanfiction RPs." You're really just borrowing someone else's world and throwing your own twist into things. I am in "A Fire Lit Underwater" as well, which is not a fanfic RP, but it's moving very slow. If you want to interact with someone you kind of have to plan it all out before evn deciding what kind of character you want. >_> cetra aeris and I are all the way up in the mountains (and part of a tribe that doesn't let you LEAVE the mountains if I remember correctly) while Rika and Selra are down living with Nobility. I don't know if the organizer ever planned on bringing us all together, but as of now, the interest level seems pretty low.

But, I digress. ^^;;

Merlin: Thankies for putting that out there. Hee. ^^

Though, I'm undecided on whether I want to join another RP right now or not. School pushed me over the edge before it even started...heh. I have been able to log in every night, and during the day my mind is more on where/what I'm going to post when I get home than anything else. I think I wrote and re-wrote this post in my head three or four times through-out the day (I saw Andro's post RIGHT as I had to log off yesterday. >_>). Though, this one is nothing like the ones I came up with. xD But, following that train of thought, when its's vital for me to post, I'll have my mind on that even when I can't make a final draft. I could probably take notes and outline a post to be written over a period of two days during the week, with the assumption I only have an hour or two to be on. Then on the weekends, I'm usually free most of the day. >_>

I must say that Divided Connections appealed to me more than Magically Appeared. I've never seen .hack, so the concept is still relatively "new" to me. I won't launch into some long explanation here, as I know that the Rp is inactive (and I don't know if you want to continue it). But, I just thought I'd throw that out there. ^^;;

I have been making my way through this club thread however, and have been seeing what you all were talking about when first throwing Magically Appeared together. I have yet to reach the conclusion, and I have yet to read the RP (though I'll start that soon!) so I don't know exactly what you all decided on. Once I do know, however, I'll think about making a character. I don't want to promise that I'm going to join it though. I might just wait until your next one comes about.

I'd really like to join in though, so I'm going to continue my research on it. ^^; It's really been growing on me.

I'm honored to have gotten in this club, and I'm not sure the hard facts have registered in every part of my brain yet. Heh. So, here's my slightly long-winded post. Being concise is evidently not something I'm good with.

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Only the Greatest Stuffs:

Honored to be 2008's Best Roleplayer alongside Dragonheart.

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

Lady Rika is my Sacrifice Echoless

My TFF Family
    Froggie, Nick, Lady Rika, Darkwolf, Sinister,
    Flash, Craven, Ann, CLOUD, Kaos_Dragon,
    Mistress Sheena, Silver, Tiger Lily, Yuuki, Halie, Rocco
    Jenova33,
    Dark Rider, Fishie, Refieth

A Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation
    Xeilie Peanut Butter, now featuring sitting ducks and deformed monkeys!

Evenesca, Halie and my home planet.
    It is a wonderful world ruled by Reno, where rainbow skin is a common sight.
    Odd numbers are illegal, hence the even number of words in this paragraph.

Member of FF Cult

Blog Entries
    On the subject of Divided Connections I would like to pick it back up if possible. I had never intended for it to die, but I foresaw its death with the creation of Magically Appeared. In spite of the self fulfilling prophecy, I would like to get people back into it if possible. It is still in an early stage so it would be easy to drop people in. Depending on where the new members fall it might be able to be revived.

On the subject of Magically Appeared and new RPs. Something that I forgot about until just now is that when I was creating everything for the RP I ended up with enough material for two RPs. Well more to the point is that I ended up creating material that I felt would cause issues in the original concept, but it was good enough for its own. So I have another RP that is mainly waiting for a base background/history and it could be launched.

So yeah, two possible new RPs in the wings if need be. But I would not start them up unless one of two conditions were met. One that the two current RPs are dead (Divided Connections is currently) or two that there was enough interest in the ideas of the new RPs that justified starting another without sacrificing the current two RPs. One is a bigger if than the other. It is fairly atypical for a club to have two RPs, but I thought that we could handle it. Though we sort of need more members to make it successful.

That said, I think you will find Magically Appeared interesting as well. Just let me know what decision you come to about if you plan on joining a RP or not. At the very least you could just help me restart the internal RP if you wish to RP, but on a smaller lighter scale.

Well I'm up for it, but I only have one RP currently... so its not like I'm busy. I mean, I got material galore... I'm just waiting.

If this stuff doesn't pick up soon, I might start writing something on the side. O.o

Thanks for your consideration, Andromeda. I eagerly await a response, and until then I'll look over the current club RP's more thoroughly just to be prepared if accepted

@DragonHeart: What's your idea on what Haven looks like (ie: mountainous, forested, desert, by the lake... huts, stone buildings, dug-out caves)? I was deliberately vague on the city/township/whatever in my last post, only describing a specific room inside of a building. I figured I'd ask since its your character's hometown, before I start inventing it all on-the-fly. Your previous posts and char description don't really say.
    Last edited by Merlin; 08-31-2007 at 11:37 AM.

Well, even if I don't choose to join an RP, I'd be willing to help revive the internal RP. I suppose I'd need a bit more clarification on what it is though. I design a "countess" from some region of the world and...then...do sort of a mini RP? So, the posts don't have to be huge, just something moderate that sort of puts me in a creative mindframe? I've seen a couple posts from it throughout the club, but it didn't seem to get a lot of attention, so I don't have a lot to go on. I'd be willing to do it, but I'll probably kill myself when picking a region to be from.

And, I think that if I'd join one of the RP's it would probably be Divided Connections. I don't know...I just don't feel like I have a good grasp on Magically Appeared. When I read about an RP for the first time...it either "clicks" or doesn't click in my mind. I need that "click" to feel comfortable posting. I'm probably making no sense and sounding absolutely out of my mind but....when I first read about Divided Connections, it really drew me in. Magically Appeared, while it has an amazing storyline, just didn't seem clear to me. I just haven't gotten a feel for it yet. ^^;;

Point in case, I'd rather join Divided Connections. I don't want to design a character, post, and then have it still be dead, so I'll only do so if the club wants to bring it back from the dead. Otherwise...I'll just keep researching Magically Appeared. xD;;
    Last edited by Xeim; 08-31-2007 at 05:09 PM.

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I was curious about that as well Merlin. I have a very vague idea of what Dragonheart described, but not a good idea. I had planned be vague about the scenery until I knew what I was standing in. And since she posted, I'll be working on getting mine in as soon as I can. Which will probably be tomorrow with how things look for tonight.

And Xeim I'd imagine that DC clicks more than AP because there was a clear idea in mind of where were going probably. I kept AP deliberately vague so that people could make it into what they wanted rather than me guiding them through a story that they believe is mind and not theirs. It was a way to eliminate that misconception that continually appeared. So AP is going to be a little hard to grasp and understand.

As for restarting DC, I don't know Merlin seems game for another RP. Though I think he was a little hesitant about it to begin with because it was going down hill at the time. I know he loves a good conspiracy so it should be right up his alley. Though Shadow seemed to end up at a dead end with his character if I remember right. And well the others just vanished as many of the members here do.

As for the the internal RP, as you said it is only two posts because it never took off. The concept is just simply a light fun RP with club based characters that we just do whatever with. I was calling it a Soap Opera. Because I was planning on just messing around with it and doing things that were pretty shallow but we quick and involved everyone pretty readily. Sort of like who slept with who this week and who is cheating on who. Among other things. Its not meant to be too serious, so whatever goes for the character. Just make a character that you are feeling and let it go with it. Do whatever comes to mind. My character has the rumors surrounding her that she slept with the previous leader for her current position. So just have fun with it.

Blog Entries
    Well, I was in a dead end because I didn't have much experience in detective matters, but ever since I completed watching Death Note, I think I'm going to slowly change my character's mannerisms and style into L from Death Note. >_>

L rocks my socks. I told Xeim on MSN that I wouldn't mind reviving DC with her because I have three characters.

...And I kinda wanna change my royalty character....
    Last edited by Victoria; 08-31-2007 at 05:49 PM.

I don't even remember what my character ideas, etc were for DC, but I can always make new stuff, if ppl want to revive it from the dead.

Meanwhile, I don't want to write my next post till I know what Haven is like, at least generally, because it will greatly effect how I proceed. I mean, I already know what I'm going to write, but the environment plays a huge role in how things will play out.

Haha, alright, that makes sense. Though, I guess I could've been a bit more clearer. I just...couldn't quite see a character in that world. Don't get me wrong, I love the whole idea, but...ah, I'll give up explaining it. It's rather insignificant anyway.

And yeah, Toph and I conversed a bit on MSN about what could happen with DC. I actually have a vague character design planned out. Details have still yet to be formed, but it looks like I'm jumping into DC. xD I do hope you'll join in though Merlin. Just having Toph and I post could get pretty boring. xD

As for the internal Rp...alright. I'll brainstorm for a character tonight. Like I said, choosing a region is going to be tough for me, so it might take me more than a couple hours. ^^;; Hopefully though, I'll have one sometime tomorrow.

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

I'll join it if it starts back up... lol. I have to come up with a character, because I don't have my old stuff anymore.

Blog Entries
    Ah, sorry. I wanted to get the post in today cause I'ma be busy for the next few days. I gots me a new car! A very shiny one, rawr. But I still have to do all the paperwork, then all the associated new-car footwork, then I still have to pull the starter out of my current car and get it put in the new one. And work on top of all that. ~_~

Haven's your basic medieval village/town, more or less. To be honest I hadn't even worked out many details for it yet myself. I'll work on a more thorough explanation of the layout, any landmarks etc with my next post. I just didn't want to leave you guys hanging and waiting for me when I know I'm going to be busy.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Blog Entries
    Well Shadow if you want to change your Royalty character that is fine. Its a free open RP with little strings attached. And beside I'm the only that actually posted so it is not as though you bound by anything. I'm hoping that if the internal RP can get moving again then we will have others join in as well give another reason to post in the RP when you don't have comments to add. I wanted to make it as a way for people who were not part of the main RPs to still enjoy RPing even in a busy schedule.

I'm glad to see that DC is getting interest. And you will not have to worry Xeim if you two are posting in it I will be joining in the RP as well. I think I was the last poster, I'll have to go look to see if that is the case. If not then I'll rummage something up to knock it back to the top in preparation. Thankfully, I still remember what I was doing with my character.

And Dragonheart, standard medieval town huh? I guess we will go with wood and stone structures. Given that the country has enjoyed a lengthy period of peace and solitude more permanent structures would be typical like stone masonry. There would still be wood constructed houses as well. Probably a few main streets running through and that is about it if it is a town. Commerce would probably be somewhat high if it is the headquarters for the magic users sanctuary.

From that we can probably build up from there and Dragonheart can fill in the important landmarks when she has the time to do so. I'm going to have to pull out Wihnem, so I'll probably just post the two of them together to be simple about it rather than waiting.

Actually, medieval towns only had one stone building, which was the lord's house. The rest of the buildings were made of wattle and daub(aka: thin branches of wood woven together and then covered with Daub, a mixture of clay, oxhair and dung) and the roofs were thatched.

Only large cities around castles had stone structures, and most of that was for nobility. Surrounding that was wooden structures, as mentioned above.

It didn't matter how "long" a town was around. The villagers were all dirt poor and the lords weren't about to "build" them better homes. Now if there is a castle near Haven, that'd be different.

Now of course you could have all stone since its not based on our planet, per say, but think about it in this way: The town is made up of refugees and whatnot from various countries. They are poor. Masonry is expensive. They'd be making do with whatever they could.

Thats one thing that always bugged me about FF games based on that period. They made the villagers look so much better off than what they would be. They were allegedly dirt poor being controlled by ruthless monarchical governments, yet they were living in stone homes. WTF?

But anyways, thats my take on it. There's a huge distinction between a well-defined city that's been around a long time and a village that is a safehold for magic-users. Magic hasn't been around long, so they wouldn't exactly have the economical capability to build up a city. Right?
    Last edited by Merlin; 09-01-2007 at 07:59 AM.

Blog Entries
    That is a fair enough point. Though one could say that they have a magic user that can manipulate stone and earth constructing stone houses for them. There is a magical solution as well. But new house would definitely be wood built quickly, maybe not very sturdy depending on the influx of refugees that they get.

Sounds like there is at least an idea to go on. Lots of wood houses with bad construction probably. I'm going to be working on my post today, hopefully I am not pulled away too much like I am now. I have to deal with stupid finances again.

Well I kinda figured they would want to keep Haven on the down-low. Having beautiful architectural masterpieces would kinda be like placing a massive bullseye on the town. Bunch of peasants in posh stone buildings... oh gee, I wonder if this is their hideout? XD

Blog Entries
    Well I don't believe that I said the houses were crafting by a master architect, but I know what you are driving at. But in Lothua magic users are well accepted, even if they do not invite them in. The number of magic users on the defense of the city is high, so it is not like the government is blind to the dealings of the underground movement. They just turn a blind eye to the activities, but take advantage of the fact of having a large number of magic users within their walls.

The number of magic users in the Lothua military is greater than that of any other kingdom, they did not get that way without knowing about all the work that the underground does. While Lothua could not openly support them, they do draw many of their recruits from them. The people by and large are accepting of the magic users within Lothua. The tolerance is much different from the outside, so the need to hide is not so present. They may all be refugees in a town, but that is not really a mystery to the general public. Its a sanctuary, not a hideout.

Blog Entries
    Hence the name Haven. It's intended to be a sanctuary so even with a strong underground, it's still just basically the same as the rest of the kingdom. Think of it like a gateway. People come in through Haven, heal any injuries, learn how to control their magic and probably quite a bit on how Lothuan society works, then they can either stay or move on. It depends on what they want to do, really.

I'm also working on a way to explain Haven and why Lothua alone is accepting of magic. I don't know if you had any ideas on that Andro, but I think I have a way that can tie in with the plot. Perhaps even in the next few posts. I haven't entirely worked it out but it would be interesting, at least.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Just wondering if I'm still being considered for a position in the club. It's been a few days and I've been trying to be patient, but I'd like to know if I need to prove myself through an RP or if you're simply uninterested in adding new members at this time.

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    As for Musicmuse I will read over your submissions and get back to what I think. I know I have seen you in the Tournament, which does give me some memory of your RPing skill. But since I've never RP'd with you I'll need to review what you have. Given what I've seen thus far it is pretty safe to say that the very least you would be given a recruitment RP. But I will let you know when I made my decision.
    Read, Musicmuse. Read. =P

That is all I have to say. This was the 30th. Two days ago. XD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonHeart View Post
    Hence the name Haven. It's intended to be a sanctuary so even with a strong underground, it's still just basically the same as the rest of the kingdom. Think of it like a gateway. People come in through Haven, heal any injuries, learn how to control their magic and probably quite a bit on how Lothuan society works, then they can either stay or move on. It depends on what they want to do, really.

I'm also working on a way to explain Haven and why Lothua alone is accepting of magic. I don't know if you had any ideas on that Andro, but I think I have a way that can tie in with the plot. Perhaps even in the next few posts. I haven't entirely worked it out but it would be interesting, at least.

~DragonHeart~
    About all I had for Lothua was that they were accepting of magic users. The only clue that I left behind that could be reasons of it was that of the theorist that wrote about magic. It is supposed that he lives in the Lothua, but needless to say his ideas are probably some contributing factor. But I did not make it clear why they are. So it is up to us to come up with that as the RP moves along.

Musicmuse, I love the enthusiasm, but as I said I will let you know my decision when I have made it. I am a person of my word and I will let you know positive or negative what the decision is. Reading and analyzing RP posts does require time, especially when I am writing for RPs at the same time. Don't worry you'll have an answer by the end of the weekend. I had planned to make a decision during the weekend since it is the time that I have the most time available to sit down.

I didn't mean to be rude if that's how it came off. I simply saw a lot of activity in the thread and wanted to make sure I hadn't simply overlooked something. Again, apologies if my inquiry came off in a negative light.

Obviously your quick response shows that I just got a bit overeager... sorry! I'll behave now, haha.

Alright, well, I have my profile for DC written up. I must say, this character gave me more trouble than any other character I've written up so far. xD It wasn't because I was really designing two...I just couldn't decide on a hair color. xD Little details are a pain for me. Toph's the witness. I changed it like...five times.

I'll be working on a profile for the internal RP next, but I really should fire out another post in an RP I'm already in. So, I'll try to get that done tomorrow. ^^;;

I hope I am correct assuming that I should post my profiles in here?

---

Real World

Name: Seth Cooper
    Nationality: English
    Appearance: Seth has bleached blonde and grey hair tied back into a neat ponytail. It is an even mixture of both colors, though the grey is so light it nearly blends in with the blonde. If let down, it would probably fall to his elbows.

His eyes are a captivating yet incredibly shallow grey. People passing by him often look for meaning in their shallow pools, but find none.

Seth dresses simply- a black tee-shirt and kaki pants. His skin is a pale white. One of his most notable features is a short, vertical scar across the right side of his lip. It is said he gave it to himself.

Background: A high school dropout, Seth has been obsessed with slaughter from a very young age. When younger, he enjoyed mindless, gory video games and often dreamed of taking on the role of the characters in real life. He was kicked out of his house at 17 and was forced to get a job at a department store as a cashier. He hated his job, and often terrorized the customers that were unlucky enough to check out in his aisle.

While in his early twenties, Seth was introduced to Fantasy Hour Online. He originally had a female character who was very cruel, and killed anything that she could. He lost interest in the game after some time however (and deleted the character), when he was fired from his job. With no remaining ties to humanity, Seth fell to darkness. He allowed his childhood fantasies of causing death come to reality.

His victims always fit one description: Seventeen-year-old teens who seemed to excel in school and play video games.

His methods were also simple: One, clean shot to the forehead with a lead bullet. The lead bullet is the only way the police can identify his killings from others taking place. Lead bullets are a thing of the past, and are rather rare in this day and age.

While originally from a planet named Sephtos, Seth now wanders from planet to planet without a pattern. The police are barely able to follow his movements, as one day he's on one side of the universe, and the next he's all the way on the other.

He's heard of the many efforts toward unification, but Seth could care less about them. His only focus is the elimination of seventeen-year-old gamers.

Only a few years after his slip into the world of murder, Seth got back into Fantasy Hour Online. That is when he made his character Solomon, who is nothing like him.

He anxiously awaits a detective worthy of his time- the villain of his little game.

Game World

Account Name: Lethal_Katana
    Character Name: Solomon
    Job/Class: Shield Bearer
    Weapon: Two blades- Tsukuyomi and Bishamonten
    Appearance: Solomon has short bluish grey hair that falls just past his ears. His eyes are a daunting golden, and his skin is as pale as death. He is 6'2”

Background: Kind but elusive, Solomon is well known to the newer players of the game. He tends to stay away from the metropolises of Fantasy Hour Online as he claims he hates to be around masses of people. Players seeking his help can often find him in a mid-sized city, the most common one being Nakiakasu. He does not claim to be well versed in the ways and laws of the game, but has never left a person's question unanswered. People have often speculated that he is one of the creators of the game, as he seems to know the ins and outs nearly flawlessly.

In reality, Solomon is one of the members of the Royalty. After they disbanded, he changed his appearance using an item he had obtained a long time ago from a quest. He hoped his new and rather imposing appearance would keep people away from him, but it had just the opposite effect. All of the new players wanted to meet the mysterious, young, but powerful man in Nakiakasu's tavern. Soon, he gave up trying to hide himself away. He simply let them ask whatever they wished, and would answer their every question. He came to enjoy it, and found that he couldn't even remember having it any other way.

Though, he couldn't make things easy on them. He often moves towns, though people never see him on the world map. If they can find him he only asks one thing in return for his help: “Have you ever seen a black and red haired assassin with skin the palest of white?”

In Battle:

Solomon hates killing. He'll usually just hack an enemy down to near zero health and then let another person in his team make the finishing blow. Though it seems like he would be a hindrance to his party, his quick and efficient style allows for him render numerous enemies immobile within a short time. It is not hard, then, for his team to finish what he started after the battle ends. The Royalty respected his desire to avoid taking lives, even though it conflicted with his job title. Why then, was he not an Apothecary? No one knows the answer, as Solomon never wished to speak of himself.

---

As you can see, I took the liberty of naming one of the mid-sized towns of the game. I do hope that's alright. I can change anything you wish for me to change. ^^

My TFF Family
    Jenova33,

Member of FF Cult

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast