Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: TFF Royalty

Morning Always Comes TFF Royalty Xeim's Avatar
    Yvonne was relieved when the cold night air hit her slightly flushed face. It wasn’t too cold outside, but it wasn’t exactly warm either. A small breeze rushed past her and ruffled with her hair. It was almost caressing, and caused her to realize just what she was missing. She was married to the Earl, and he was able to provide her with everything she wanted. In a material sense that is. But, Yvonne was so young. And as she stared up at the stars on this night, she realized just how much of a child she still felt. Her teen years had flown by without her noticing. She had been too busy trying to keep her mind off of what her true role as the Earless was.

Combating sadness with happiness.

I used to truly be happy. My actions reflected my feelings. Now…I don’t know anymore. There’s always some sort of internal conflict in life, isn’t there….'

But what else is there to do but continue?

Yvonne spent the rest of her night staring up at the stars, thinking about nothing in particular. Some moments she reminisced about her childhood, and others she tried to figure how her time had ran away from her so…. effortlessly. But finally, the sun began to rise above the horizon, and Yvonne started to make her way back to her room.

---

That was painfully unedited and written in a time period of five minutes or so. ^^;; I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm not dead. Just very close to it. >_> School is really the worst torture you could invoke on a person. *sigh*

Anyway, I'll try to work on a post for DC this weekend. It probably won't be very long, but at least it will be there. Seth is actually my favorite to write for already, and I've only posted once. ^^;;

I'd stay and go into detail, but I'm being kicked off.

--Xeim--

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Only the Greatest Stuffs:

Honored to be 2008's Best Roleplayer alongside Dragonheart.

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

Lady Rika is my Sacrifice Echoless

My TFF Family
    Froggie, Nick, Lady Rika, Darkwolf, Sinister,
    Flash, Craven, Ann, CLOUD, Kaos_Dragon,
    Mistress Sheena, Silver, Tiger Lily, Yuuki, Halie, Rocco
    Jenova33,
    Dark Rider, Fishie, Refieth

A Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation
    Xeilie Peanut Butter, now featuring sitting ducks and deformed monkeys!

Evenesca, Halie and my home planet.
    It is a wonderful world ruled by Reno, where rainbow skin is a common sight.
    Odd numbers are illegal, hence the even number of words in this paragraph.

Member of FF Cult

Lady Succubus TFF Royalty Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm back in action too. So expect a written post for Magically Appeared and DC, and all the other RPs I'm in. I haven't posted in so long.

The Quiet One TFF Royalty Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yes, you've been absent for a while Shadow. I've been wondering what was happening that had you away for so long. Well you have a lot of RPs to get caught up on. I am planning on getting a post out for Magically Appeared tonight sometime after I finish editing my episode that I finished last night. Aside from that it is the only thing that I need to work on immediately. Its already been a few days since Dragonheart posted and I don't want to keep her waiting.

And one of these days I'll post something for the internal. I keep holding off on posting here thinking that I will do the internal as well. But I keep getting pulled off on needing to write. I have some down time coming up soon since I'm caught up on my RPs almost. So hopefully I can do something soon with it. Being that you are not even in the Royalty court though means that I'm still alone Xeim. Unless that is not true.

Also remember that signatures are enabled again in the RP forums. So remember to turn them off when you post. I am trying to get them disabled again, but Fuzz appears to be the only with that power. Loco's post should be enough of a remainder, but I just wanted to bring it up again since its been years since we've needed to remember.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

joining

how do i join ur club???
    <-Death Before surrender, Bravery over Fear, Honor over Cowardice->

Blog Entries
    You have to have Roleplayed in the forum and since you have only one post it means that you are brand new. Thus you have not roleplayed in the forum yet. If you want to try to join you need to show some experienced skill and then you can come back.

thnx

ok thnx

but wut do ya mean roleplayed???

sorry i am a newbie but a quick learner
    <-Death Before surrender, Bravery over Fear, Honor over Cowardice->

Blog Entries
    This is a club for the best Roleplayers on the forum. You have to be a skilled roleplayer to be part of it. If you want to know what roleplaying is use this link. http://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5 From there you can find out more about it. Please do not post in here again until you are ready if really do wish to join the club.

Registered User TFF Royalty Lady Rika's Avatar
    Hello all, sigh its nice to be back on TFF. If you weren't informed by Xeim than I guess i'll say it to you all now. I have been in the hospital because of an illness that I don't think needs to eb explained but I had the surgery done and am now in my last mists of recovering!! I have missed you all so much, and can't wait to began posting like mad again!! ^_^

So I hope that Andromeda and everyone else will welcome me back warmly! Everything has been so unexspected and I have been awaiting my return to the forum for some time now. And when I have more time I will upload my post to the rp. Unless you don't think I should, and if not than I perfectly understand.
    And on another note...I missed you a whole lot Toph!!!!! *Hugs*

Blog Entries
    It is good to see you back Rika. I'm sorry to hear that you were in the hospital. Thankfully, it sounds that it was not life threatening, but you had surgery. So I don't know serious it was, aside from that I guess you needed the surgery. Well I hope the recovery finishes out smoothly.

As the for the RP go ahead, I look forward to see what you have. I'm a little uncertain why all of the RPs have slowed down to the halt like they have. I guess I'll make my notice to Dragonheart that I posted and Merlin. Though with what I posted, she might be waiting now for Merlin to post. I am not so sure what is going to happen. Though there is a still the other RP as well.

I'm actually very busy right now with a test for an artist position in the company that I'm at. So I've been spending all of my time on the test. It will be over in two days and then I will be back to normal. Though I doubt the RPs will be in that time.

Registered User TFF Royalty Lady Rika's Avatar
    Thanks a bunch, as you could imagine I have a whole lot of homework to catch up on. *shudders* but thankfully I am a good student and will be able to handle myself. I hope my post is good, I mean im really far behind. I would of began reading up on everything sooner but by force I was strictly on bedrest.
    But I can't wait till be back...I heard from Cetra that the forums had slowed down. Wonder why...

Oh and good luck on your test, I hope you get it. That sounds like it would be a very good opertunity (can't spell right now ) for you.
    Heh, I too and working hard to get a job...sadly it isn't working too well, but I might get hired at EB Games. That would be cool, I would be the first to get released games! With a discount!! ^^

!!! Post is up!!! (About damn time rika!! ^^)
    Last edited by Lady Rika; 10-10-2007 at 06:26 PM.

Morning Always Comes TFF Royalty Xeim's Avatar
    Yay! Welcome back Rika! And good luck Andro!! Even though you've pretty much finished the test by the time I've posted this... ^^;;

I managed to (finally) get a post out for DC. I'm sorry it was so delayed, but I never know when I'm going to have a chance to get on the computer and write. I'll try to pick up the pace, but I'm trying as hard as I can. >_> I've now got two Pulling of Puppet Strings posts to think about, and a Fire Lit Underwater post to work on...so, that's all I have to say for now. ^^;;
    Last edited by Xeim; 10-10-2007 at 06:54 PM.

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Only the Greatest Stuffs:

Honored to be 2008's Best Roleplayer alongside Dragonheart.

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

Lady Rika is my Sacrifice Echoless

My TFF Family
    Froggie, Nick, Lady Rika, Darkwolf, Sinister,
    Flash, Craven, Ann, CLOUD, Kaos_Dragon,
    Mistress Sheena, Silver, Tiger Lily, Yuuki, Halie, Rocco
    Jenova33,
    Dark Rider, Fishie, Refieth

A Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation
    Xeilie Peanut Butter, now featuring sitting ducks and deformed monkeys!

Evenesca, Halie and my home planet.
    It is a wonderful world ruled by Reno, where rainbow skin is a common sight.
    Odd numbers are illegal, hence the even number of words in this paragraph.

Member of FF Cult

Blog Entries
    Looks like we've slowed down quite a bit, where is everyone?

Anyways, I'm posting here for a notice of absence. I'm going on vacation for ten days, starting this Friday. Andro, I am giving you permission to take control of Farore for that time period, so you won't have to wait for me to come back. I'm posting this early in case you have any questions or ideas to discuss beforehand. Just trying to make it as easy as possible for everyone.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm sorry, Dragonheart >< I've been trying to recover my writing from the week where I could not. And I thankfully managed to that. So I had planned on writing tonight a post. I'm sorry its been so long. Though I am wondering where Merlin has been, you and me have been going back and forth for a while now.

And well a vacation for ten days huh? Well if I manage to post up like I want to do tonight that will give you three days to post something before Friday. And then I can spend the time to post. If you want we can discuss something about what you want to do and I can include it into my post after that or if someone posts after me while you are away I can post you bit then. I imagine we can find something. But I am going to push to get myself posted tonight so that you have that time.

Well it is apparent that I was not able to post Monday. It is a little difficult to post when you are sleeping in your chair. So it did not happen and well I was still needing to finish something that I thought was going to be finished on Monday. But I finally got it up today. Since I don't know what Merlin is planning I left the ending open for now. I did not want to declare deaths or survivors as they are not my characters. So hopefully Merlin surfaces soon to manage his characters or less I'll just have to cart them off in an undetermined condition for him to figure out when he does return.

And Dragonheart, it is understandable if you do not want to take the time to make a post to follow up mine in only a day. But since you gave me the chance to control your character PM me or post here letting me know the direction you are heading in your post and I can I pick up the pieces from that. Otherwise I could easily post some more of my other character if you just want to wait until you return. You are also asleep right now so if Merlin returns or someone else posts I can just not worry about interacting with you for those ten days.

Magically Delicous TFF Royalty Merlin's Avatar
    Oh yay! Someone finally approached the building...

Anyway, I'll work on something by tommorrow. I'm swamped with hw atm.

Blog Entries
    Well, I said I was planning on approaching the building anyway. I don't know if I'm there yet, but as of right now, my activity in MA is kind of stuck because I'm waiting for Merlin. =D

I know I was heading toward the building, but I haven't necessarily arrived to it yet. If you want to, Merlin, you can just go ahead and have my characters be there already. >_>;

I wasn't waiting on you. It was more of a stupid joke.

Problem 1: I can't decide which way to handle my chars. I have four really good ideas and I can't pick one... XD

Problem 2: I set my goals for this weekend and didn't live up to them apparently. I spent all weekend helping my LS friends in FFXI with quests, breaking test weapons for ws, lvling my sword skill, lvling GoldSmithing and Smithing, helping more ppl... O.o
    I swear I spend most of my time helping other ppl in that game... but its fun.

Anywho, tommorrow... yeah..

Blog Entries
    Yes. Tomorrow.. tomorrow I want to be able to write a post with drama and reuniony words of reunionment. Yes. That would be good..

Kisara reunites with Eris! The drama!

Blog Entries
    Drama? Huh? Well I guess that there would be some since I got carted off by slavers and rescued. And I did a little more subconscious killing as well. Not that you would know about that part. But yeah I guess that would be case. Either way, if you have four ideas Merlin just pick the one that you will enjoy the most. Even if it might not be the best of them if you enjoy it will end up making the best in the end, I think. But hey that is just me.

I'm looking forward to seeing the results you have for us, Merlin. Its been a while since you blew yourself up. And I can understand about FFXI. I've seen you on a lot more lately. But if you are having fun in game that is good. I'm stuck in a no-party rut. So I hope that can be remedied at some point.

i came up with an awardwinning idea but then my hand got jammed in a heavy metal dooor and now i cant type... luck -5 pts!

my thumb is rainbow colored...

Blog Entries
    ...You broke your hand Again?!?!

Didn't it just heal not too long ago? >< God, what horrible luck!

i didnt break it but i have a big blood clot underneath my nail which hurts like hell. i might have to go to the hospital and have it drained or some shit... 2x alleve and motrin 800 isn't doing much... blarg my typing sucks atm

Blog Entries
    Well do your best, Merlin! Once more, Chii! Do your best, Merlin! *cough* >.> Oh well, Shadow knows I have that in me for some reason lately. Either way, you're going to need a Luck Ring to increase your stat back to breaking even. *cough* I hope your hand heals up soon. You are having a rough time with that hand of yours and writing. I know how typing one handed can be and it is just not as efficient.

Dragonheart will be gone for another week or so and I've been waiting or making others wait. So there is not going to be an issue waiting a little longer. If you want you can relay some small details to me to push things on without really revealing anything until you are healed up. Just something to keep things moving if you want. That's up to you, but I know even giving my a few details will still require you to write.

Well my hand isn't hurting anymore. It started randomly gushing blood today at work, but other than that... O.o

In other news, since I can actually use it now, I can actually write now. ZOMG!

Blog Entries
    Wowzers! That's cool!
    Can't wait to see what you're going to write for the RP. And then I can finally move on.

+2 points for using the title in my post.
    +1 point to you if you find the hidden FFXI auto-trans shoutout. XD

Blog Entries
    Your post is pretty nice, and the twist was awesome. But I failed to see me anywhere. =(
    I guess cause I wasn't there yet. But it shouldn't take that long for my characters to arrive. >_>;

But anyway, I suppose they'll run into Eris and Silverhand. I mean, Kisara is kind of Eris' tutor of sorts anyway. =P

Blog Entries
    Kudos for using the title of the RP. ^^ Though it is fairly easy to use in course of writing. I think I caught myself thinking about using it, but I can't recall if I did or not. But anyway, it was an interesting post to read. We get to see more into your character which is very nice. The tie in with her powers and things is pretty good. I'll be very curious to see what happens further down.

It is nice to have someone to post with as well. I'll have to work on a post immediately so that I don't waste this chance. I should be able to find some time tomorrow to write since I've plans tonight already that are going to interrupt me.

As for the conversation between the two of us Merlin. Did you have a direction in mind or did you want me to just give a couple replies and go back and forth? Conversations can be long or short in posts depending on how things are handled. And I'm not completely sure of the man's motives to know where to direct the conversation.

Jay: Its your job to make your chars come to the hospital, not mine... lol.

Andro: If you notice, he appears to know more about Eris than she does herself. He has no idea she is pregnant, but is quite aware of the fact that there are two magical forces within her body, ie: hers and the baby. The reference to a "beast" can be taken literally to mean the baby, or the energy itself. That's up to you since its your char and I don't know what angle you're going with that... whether she's producing the electrical energy or the baby. I simply noted that he was aware of the strange discrepancy...

In any case, he is completely aware of who she is and where she came from. He does after all, have connections with the MCTU. Unlike them, he has no interest in killing her. In fact, in general he has no interest in participating in unnecessary battles. That is not to say that he is not dangerous. Such an assumption can prove to be a deadly mistake.

As for his interest in Eris, it is simply for curiosity sake at this time. Whether or not you consider him evil depends on your standpoint. Sarah was an escaped convict who was an untreatable, mentally unstable individual going on a killing spree. Is stabbing her evil or simply stopping the massacre? What about the citizens? Falaris technically killed them, but he eluded to their deaths being a necessity. Keep in mind that any one of those citizens could alert the authorities. Was it a brutal murder or preventing an international war that technically started by an unauthorized mission(imaginary mission made up by Sizuru) to attack a Pilner church which then proceeded to spill into yet another country with a hospital explosion? Anywho, evil is in the eye of the beholder I suppose. He's basically just being nosy.
    Last edited by Merlin; 11-11-2007 at 02:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I know it's my job to do that. =P
    I didn't think about making them teleport over there instead of running over there, but oh well.

I hope you don't mind, but they'll be there in my next post, hopefully running into Eris and mister Silverhand. =P

Blog Entries
    *waves* I'm back!

Well, sort of. Had a few things to sort out after I got back from the cruise, which is why I was delayed coming back on here. It'll probably take days for me to catch up on everything anyways. That and I'm going to be busy as hell at work with the holiday season starting and needing to get my average back up to compensate for my vacation. Oy. I hate winter.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast