Quote Originally Posted by Howling Wind View Post
The last two posts explain how it SHOULD be. I never understood why a black man can call a black man the N word and its all good. But when a white guy does it its like a death sentance. I don't care if a black person calls me white trash. I am. I'm white. I don't care if a white person calls me white trash either. I don't use the N word at all not even for fun but I don't see what the big deal is. I know I might get flamed for this post but. Isn't it time black people just let it go? I'm not racist and I know people still are but isn't it a little too sensitive of them? They use the word in all kinds of "rap" songs so why is it a big deal? There is no rule that says someone from england can't go to france and speak French. Why would there be a rule that says a white man can't sing along (if you can call it singing) to the N word?

Beyond me. ><''
I think you'd find black people couldn't give two shits or less if you sang along to the song, using the word. If you went up to one and said 'What's up *****?' I'm sure they wouldn't mind either. They might raise an eyebrow, but ultimately not care.

It's only if you went up to one and said 'You are a ******.' or 'Shut the fck up you ******' that they would be hugely offended.

As for white trash, white trash is completely different as its a label on a certain group of white people, whilst "******" is used for the entire black people. If you're not white trash, why would you take offense?