Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Black Dawn

The Mad God Kingdom Hearts: The Black Dawn Heartless Angel's Avatar

Kingdom Hearts: The Black Dawn

"You have arrived. I've been to see him... he looks a lot like you.", said a man in a black cloak to another, younger male in the same cloak.

"Who are you?", replied the boy.

"I'm what's left... or maybe I'm all there ever was.", the man said.

"I meant your name.", the boy said curtly.

"...My name is of no importance. What about you? Do you remember your true name?", the man asked.

"My true name is... Sora"

Xaon listened from afar, hidden in shadow. "An interesting turn of events... It seems my plan to turn the keybearer into a Heartless did produce the desired effects, even though he was able to reclaim his heart...", he whispered to himself. With a wave of his left hand, he produced a blinding white portal to Transient Town. "Fare thee well... Shadow of Sora.", he whispered as he disappeared into the light, which faded away after he left.

A bright flash illuminated a room in the Forgotten Sanctuary, in the center of the world lost in the Ęther between reality and dreams... Transient Town.

"Hey boss. Does he still have the power of Sora?", asked Xiam, without looking at him. The large monitor before her had her complete attention.

Xaon nodded. "Yes. However, I am unaware how the continued existance of Sora will affect him. But for the time being, Sora's Shadow posesses the power of the Keyblade's chosen... how goes your project?", he asked, changing the subject.

"Oh, you know. Still just adding in some memories to make her a bit more interesting. She's like a blank template for a person now... It's kinda creepy to be in a room with her.", she answered.

The Lone Dagger Kingdom Hearts: The Black Dawn Xithor's Avatar

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Black Dawn

Another white portal opened in the Forgotten Sanctuary and Rixor emerged from it and acknowledged the presence of his comrades already in the room. He scratched his head as he paced towards the hall that lead to the rooms of the members of the Dawn.

"Anything come from your endeavors today Rixor?" Xaon inquired.

Rixor stopped and turned towards the leader of the Black Dawn and prepared his response in his head. "No new members as of yet but while I was searching for some at Beasts Castle I was interrupted by two members of the Organization, Xaldin and Axel. They seem very interested in the master of the castle, he has a very powerful heart, I can feel it just from being in his presence. They are surely looking to make him into a Heartless and recruit his Nobody into their ranks."

"Indeed," Xaon agreed, "that is good reconnaissance even on a member recruiting mission."

"I appreciate the kind words," Rixor replied and continued on his route to his room.

"And what of Axel?" inquired Xaon. Rixor stopped in his tracks and his muscles seemed to tighten up at the sound of the name. "I didn't engage him, it's not the right time. Not when I'm out numbered." Xiam looked on at the interaction with confusion not knowing the significance that Axel had to the mission that Rixor was assigned.

"That is very wise for the time being Rixor. The proper time will come."

Rixor exhaled deeply and the tension in his body was relieved for the being as he turned back to Xaon, "I'm going to retire to my room unless I am needed elsewhere."
    Last edited by Xithor; 06-26-2010 at 04:20 PM.

Xaon shook his head. "No, you've done well. Rest. Perhaps I shall look into recruiting the master of that castle as well... I suppose the best way to go about it, would be to assist the Organization. Discreetly of course.", he said.

Xiam shook her head. "Why always discreet with you? Can't we just go blow something up, just ONCE?", she asked.

"Save it for your next vacation Xiam...", he said.

"But we never get vacations anymore... there are too few of us to keep up with your plans...", she whined.

"Precisely why you ought to get back to your work Xiam... Once we can mass produce the Dawns... we shall have all the people we could ever need.", Xaon said, staring at the game of Solitaire open on the large screen. "So... how exactly is the card game furthering the development of Dawn?", he asked jokingly.

She frantically closed the window. "I uh... was... going to, uh... write into her past that she liked card games?", she said, more asking than answering.

Xaon laughed heartily. "Wonderful, hard at work afterall. And here I thought you were just playing a game.", he said sarcastically. "I believe I too shall retire for the evening. If you make any itneresting breakthroughs, you know where to find me.", he said, leaving the room.

Rixor stepped through the teleport to his room and lounged on his bed. He looked up at the ceiling and the thoughts of the mission he had just completed ran through his head. Axel was right there, laughing and cracking jokes like he usually is....too bad all I have left is bad memories....they could've helped me.....

Snap out of it. There are more important things than those two and the Organization right now, we need to increase our ranks. Up from his bed he rose and began pacing in circles around his bed room. Obviously there is the Beast who has a very strong heart but he would need to succumb to the darkness before we could use his Nobody, and the Organization already has an eye on him.

His strides were soft on the hard tile floor in his room, he was often the one guilty of sneaking up on someone without meaning to and he used it to his advantage at the right times.

There are plenty of worlds that we have at out disposal, there must be strong Nobody's already wandering around. But there is no use in me keeping this conversation to myself, Xaon might have a lead tomorrow. Rixor glanced back over to his bed and made his way to it. When his head hit the pillow resting on it he was out almost instantaneously.

"I'm going to check on here... she is in the training area, correct?", Xaon asked.

Xiam nodded. "Yeah, still working on a set of memories to develop her own fighting style. Right now she just knows basic martial arts, no skills with any weapon.", she answered, typing lines of code at blinding speeds. "And she never talks... it really is creepy, can you hurry with that personality profile you said you were going to make for her?", she asked.

Xaon shook his head. "I'll let you know when it's ready. Keep working/", he said, as he left the room. He walked down the enchanted halls of the sanctuary. Its walls looked like the night sky, with the occasional door that seemed to float in space. He came to a door at the end of the long hallway, and with a wave of his hand, it opened. Inside he saw a young girl with long black hair striking at computer simulations.

She saw her leader enter the room. Though protocol would normally mean she was to stop what she was doing, she had been isntructed to ignore anybody who entered the room that day, so she continued as instructed.

Xaon watched her fight. Her moves coresponded almost perfectly to computer descriptions of fighting. She possessed little originality in her style. The code for her memories was far from complete, but her physical body seemed to be in perfect shape. "Do you know who I am?", Xaon asked.

She chopped at a computer generated copy of Xiam's neck, quickly following up with a spinning kick to the face of an artifical Xaon. "You are Xaon.", she grabbed the arm of the attacking Xiam simulation, throwing her aside, "Lord of the Black Dawn", she rammed her elbow into the recovering Xaon simulation, "Born in Twilight Town as Noa...", she quoted the computer files on Xaon word for word.

"Enough! I understand.", Xaon interupted. Dawn continued fighting without another word. "She IS creepy...", he mumbled. He cleared his throat. "And who are you?", he asked.

"I am Dawn prototype model 3.", she said, as the Xaon simulation grabbed her around the neck from behind. She continued speaking as though nothing was wrong as she tried to shake him off. "Age undefined.", she lifted the simulation and threw him onto the floor, "Birthplace undefined.", the false Xaon faded away, haivng been defeated. The Xiam simulation charged, but Dawn stopped her advance, and slammed her head against the wall, casuing her to disappear as well. "Original name, undefined.", she continued.

"Enough...", Xaon said, becomming annoyed with this creatures complete lack of personality. "As you were.", he said, leaving the room.

Without a word, Dawn recreated her simulated opponents and began the cycle again.

Xaon returned to the room where Xiam continued her work. "I see what you mean about her... How much longer until you are ready to update her memories?" he asked.

"Told you she was creepy... and I should be ready tomorrow, it looks this one might really work Xaon. If so, we're going to need more Dusks.", Xiam replied.

Xaon nodded, and held up a black orb. "That should be... significantly easier than our usualy recruitment drives. I shall take Rixor tomorrow. For now, I am going to sleep.", he said, making his way towards his bedroom.
    Last edited by Heartless Angel; 07-02-2010 at 09:46 PM.

Rixor slowly walked into the Forgotten Sanctuary and sat down on the couches there still running over the previous days findings. He heard something come from the hallway that lead to the room and glancing over his blue ices saw a new portal open. Out stepped the leader of the Black Dawn and he came over to Rixor and greeted him.

"Hello Rixor."

"Good morning Xaon. Where am I headed today?" Rixor replied standing from his seat to prepare for the destination.

"You're coming with me today Rixor, we need to add some Dusks to our ranks. We may not be able to find strong Nobodies at the moment but if our project is going to be successful then we need to have Dusks at our disposal." Xaon paused for a moment expecting Rixor to request more information. It was unlike him to remain quiet but he continued explaining the mission, "We'll be heading to Radiant Garden."

Rixor's pupils widened as he heard the name of his former home world. He knew that Xaon was well aware of this fact so it must be the best place with hearts about to succumb to the Darkness. "I trust your judgement Xaon, shall we leave." Raising his arm he created a portal in the middle of the room.

"I know you don't like returning to Radiant Garden, this is our best opportunity to get Dusks and I appreciate your loyalty." Xaon remarked.

"As always Xaon, I am willing to do whatever is needed to help the Dawn." Rixor replied with a smile as they both entered the portal. They emerged in the Bailey and Rixor decided to inquire about the latest project his leader had been working on. "So how is Dawn coming along?"

"She is a perfect specimen physically so far, her combat skills are very advanced," he paused hesitantly and then laughed, "but she has the people skills of that wall." Gesturing to the wall that was in front of them they both shared a laugh as they made their way around the corner and looked down upon a group of citizens surrounded by Heartless.

"It appears you were right choosing this place Xaon, I'll go make it appear as if they have hope. Give them a reason to fight back for a moment." Rixor drew his hood and called his daggers into his hands.

"Be swift Rixor."

Disappearing into another portal Xaon watched as a group of lowly shadows surrounded a group of 10 townspeople. Some of them had armed themselves with whatever they could grab and were swinging at the shadows but to no avail. They began their attack and immediately consumed the heart of one of the people. That's when Rixor appeared. With a swift strike of his daggers two shadows fell, turning slashed straight through another one. Jumping backwards his hands began glowing blue as he summoned the power of ice. Thrusting his hands forward ice rose from the ground creating a perfect circle around the remaining townspeople and destroying all the shadows that remained. As the townspeople began to approach Rixor he disappeared into another portal and re-appeared next to Xaon.

"Well done Rixor," Xaon remarked, calming watching the people run towards the Mansion of Ansem the Wise, "they are headed right for where Heartless are born."

"Keep your eyes peeled for Organization members," Rixor reminded his leader, "you know as well as I do that they always have a keen eye on that place. We need to claim the Dusks before they can."

"I couldn't have said it better myself," replied Xaon smirking and opening another portal for the two to step into, "let us go claim more Dusks."

(gettin a little too much control on Xaon, usually destinations and major decisions shoudl be left to the character's owner, not a big deal at this point, and admittedly hard not to with only two of us.)

Xaon walked throuhg the portal, into a large town gathering... he'd chosen this day and this place for a reason. Hollow Bastion had been under siege by heartless for some time... most of the remaining humans were in hiding within this small area... a perfect place to test the new method of conversion.

"What's that light?!", a citizen exclaimed, looking at the portal opening, and the strange men emerging from it.

Xaon held up the shadowy sphere, it seemed to radiate pure malice. "Surrender your hearts!", he yelled, shattering the sphere on the ground, releasing a black cloud into the room. Multiple screams could be heard within the darkness. "That will have converted all of them... when the cloud clears, split and search for dusks.", he ordered.

(Sorry HA, didn't mean to step on your toes. I'll ask before I have us going somewhere or anything again.)

Rixor gazed on as Xaon threw the orb to the ground and the black smoke covered the entire area. His hood was drawn but he could still see the fear in the citizens eyes and he felt their hearts succumb to the darkness. Immediately he began darting around, he had to capture the new Dusks before the Organization was aware of what was going on.

The Dusks were agile, but all it took for the Black Dawn to have dominion over them was a touch from one of it's members. The lesser Nobodies would sense the presence of the more powerful beings and submit to their will. Rixor was dashing around the small enclosure placing just the face of his palm on each Nobody and moving on to the next one. After gathering all the Dusks they looked at him awaiting orders.

"All of you line up! Be organized!" Rixor demanded. Looking over the ranks and counting the numbers in his head he made a mental note and turned to Xaon. "That makes 19 new Dusks to add to our ranks sir."
    Last edited by Xithor; 07-03-2010 at 08:04 PM.

(not a big deal this time, since RG was actually my planned destination lol)

Xaon held a circle of lightning on the few Dusks escaping. "Make that tenty six. Odds are at least one ill be suitable to create another Dawn.", he said, pleased with the number of dusks they were able to capture. He looked around the area. "It may be beneficial to scan the area for Dusks formed before we came, this whole city was already under Hearltess seige. I'll leave that to you, whilst I take these back to Transient Town.", he said, gathering the dusks into an orderly line. "Also... I believe there were 27 people here before I threw the sphere... though odds are that a dusk escaped, I'd like you to be search on the off chance that a True Nobody was created today. We need not expand our enemy's ranks.", he continued, as he opened a portal, directing the line of dusks through. "I do believe I sense a greater Nobody other than ourselves... but I can't be sure with this many dusks here...", he finished, as he wlaked through the gate.

Just as Xaon's ability to sense Nobodies was clouded by the presence of all the dusks Rixor's was as well, and once they had all let back to Transient Town he was able to think more clearly. Concentrating on the energies around him he could feel the pulse of townspeople and even the Heartless. Then, like a lightning bolt he felt the presence of a Nobody. This presence is strong....perhaps a new recruit...

Rixor was able to pinpoint the Nobodies location the valley of crystals, just beyond the Bailey. The Nobody was heading toward Maleficent's castle. Disappearing into a portal he emerged looking down on a black haired figure running through the crevices carved out by modern machinery and light blue crystals. There you are, a greater Nobody. I am in luck. Rixor leaped from the ledge he was perched on and landed a few strides in front of the man. Immediately the wary townsman drew two long katanas beckoning Rixor to attack.

"I'm not here to attack you," Rixor said, "I'm here to offer you a new home."

"I don't need a home, this is my home!" the male barked back at him.

Rixor took off his hood, his silver hair blowing slightly in the wind, "This was once my home too," he remarked reminiscing of all the times he ran on these very paths, "but you are no longer a human, surely you know you can't feel anymore."

The man looked confused, "What do you mean?" he asked, a sense of urgency in his voice.

"You are a Nobody, like me, you have no heart. It was taken from you back there when the black orb was thrown on you and those people. But...you are special." The man began to lower his katanas listening intently to what Rixor had to say. "Like me when your heart was taken it wouldn't give up, it was too strong and wouldn't let your body be taken with it. So you became a Greater Nobody, just as I did."

"I'm a Nobody...." the man looked down at his chest and then back up at Rixor, "what do you want with me?"

"Like I said, to give you a new home. Sheath your blades friend, I come in peace. My name is Rixor."

The man slowly returned his blades to their sheaths and studied Rixor, weighing in his head what to do. "My name is Ian."

A smile came over Rixor's face, "Very nice to meet you Ian. I am part of an Organization called The Black Dawn, our goal is to get our hearts back and you know as well as I do that the more numbers we have the stronger our organization will be. Come accept my offer and I will take you to our home base and introduce you to our leader. He'll present you with your new name and your cloak." Rixor summoned a white portal behind him and looked back at Ian.

"A new name...?" Ian inquired. Rixor looked back at the research facility in Radiant Garden, "I was once called Rori." Ian looked at him at walked towards the portal and entered. Rixor followed knowing Xaon would be pleased when they emerged in the Forgotten Sanctuary.

A bright light flased before Xaon's throne, a portal opening. He expected to see Rixor there, to confirm that it was merely an escaped dusk... but he saw two figures emerge. He jumped down from the tall throne, landing gracefully before them.

"Excellent Rixor, you've brought me a new recruit.", he said, looking at the man carefully. "Yes... you seem to be in fine shape... you're armed, which indicates you're no amateur... perfect. Tell me... can you remember your true name?", Xaon asked.

The man nodded. "Ian."

Xaon scratched his beard. "Well, you are Ian no more. Ian was a man whose heart gave into darkness, leaving you behind. Shell of Ian... I dub thee, Xain.", he said, as he grabbed the man's hand, burning a symbol into his palm. The Symbol of the Black Dawn. "Rixor, get him a set of robes, and find himm a room.", he ordered.

Rixor ushered Xain from the throne room and into the common hallway, he then moved them into the room with portals to all the members rooms. "Here is where you will enter your room when you retire on a nightly basis. Xaon's room is that one labeled with a I, Xiam, a member who you have yet to meet is II and that's her room, my room is that one denoted by the III, and your room will be right through this portal labeled IV because you are the fourth member of our group."

Xain nodded as they both stepped through the teleport to his room and Rixor showed him over to his bed. "Two things will change with your induction into this organization. The first will be your wardrobe which will consist of the robe lying on your bed there. The other is changing your weapons to exhibit the Black Dawn colors, show me the hilts of your katanas."

Xain drew both katanas and hesitantly offered them to Rixor. "Please don't change the pearls...they have sentimental meaning." Rixor nodded and the blue colors shifted to white. Xain placed his weapons back into their sheaths and threw on his robe. "What is it we do here? Am I done for the day?" Xain inquired.

"We are not done for today, it has only begun. We were able to recruit you today but we should return to Xaon to see if he has anymore assignments for the day. Follow me." Rixor and Xain both stepped through the teleport and made their way back to the Forgotton Sanctuary.

Once more,a bright light illuminated before him, and two emerged from it. This time, the new recruit was properly attired. "Ah... I see you are prepared then. Xain, please come with me. I wash to test your abilities in one on one combat.", he said, motioning them to follow. He led them to the training grounds, and opened the door.

"Hiiiiiiii!", Xiam yelled, from one of the thrones surrounding the area, waving, Dawn sitting in the throne next to her.

"That is Xiam... and the one next to her is Dawn.", Xaon explained. 'Xaim, why are you two here? I ordered you to take her out to experience true battle.", he said.

"That's what I'm doing, she's only seen simulated fights before, I think she can learn alot from this.", she answered.

Xaon shook his head. "I suppose... proceed then. Xain, if you would join me in the ring.", he said, walking towards the center.

Xain turned and looked at Rixor as if looking for approval, and Rixor nodded slightly and joined Xiam and Dawn on his throne around the ring. Xain began to follow Xaon towards the ring walking behind him stride for stride. As they reached the center of the ring Xaon walked to one side of the ring and Xain took to his designated side.

"So this is a simulated battle correct?" Xain inquired.

"I didn't say that it was a simulated fight," Xaon replied smirking and turning towards the new member, "I said that I wanted to test your abilities. Draw your weapons Xain."

Xain turned to face Xaon and relaxed his hands next to his body opening his palms towards his thighs. Pillars of fire began to form around his arms as they worked their way down his forearm and to his open palms. With a flash his katanas materialized in his hands and he looked up at his opponent. In the stands Rixor turned to look at Dawn to see how she was reacting to seeing the beginning of combat. Her pupils seem to widen as she appeared to be almost absorbing the entire room. Quite an experiment. Rixor thought to himself as he turned his attention back to the ring just in time to see Xain begin his assault by running towards Xaon.

Xaon waited until just before he would've been sliced in two to materialize an exact copy of Vexen's sheild before him. The blades struck the metal, and pushed Xaon back a few feet. He spread his arms, and the shield began to lose shape, its energy was drawn into each fo Xaon's hands, as they reshaped themselves as Xigbar's arrrowguns. "Not bad... can you handle this?", he asked, patronizing his foe. He fired off a volley of arrows.

"What the hell?", Xain said, suprised by the shapeshifiting weapon his foe was using. He was able to avoid the arrows simply by backstepping them. "Ha! You'll have to do better than tha-", he began to say as a flaming Chakram narrowly missed his face. "Whoa!", he yelled, barely managing to dodge the second. "The arrows were a diversion...", he said, as Xaon caught both of the returning Chakrams.

"Is that it?", Xaon said mockingly as the Chakrams joined together and became Xaon's favorite sword.

"Quit showing off!", yelled Xiam from her throne.

Xain looked on in astonishment as the shield that Xaon was once wielding turned into a log black blade right in front of his very eyes. What is this sorcery.... he thought to himself with that kind of power there his nothing he can't call to his aid.

"That is where you're incorrect Xain," Rixor explained from his vantage point, "Xaon can only use weapons that he has used or picked up in his past life. But I wouldn't be looking at me when you're fighting" he warned and Xain quickly snapped his head around to see Xaon in a full attack towards him. Drawing fire around his blades he crossed them in front of his body and with two slashes flames extended from the tips of his katanas giving him extra range as he slashed them in a X in front of himself.

He soon became aware that Xaon had already successfully dodged his counterattack and appeared to be mounting his own move. He searched his surroundings, frantically trying to locate the man with the black broadsword, glancing over at the three onlookers Rixor and Xiam both looked above his head. Without thinking Xain thrust his blades above his head in a protective position and a clang of metal echoed throughout the ring. In one swift movement Xaon was able to keep him momentum moving and swing his legs down striking Xain in the back and sending him sprawling to the floor.

He uses his surroundings well when at a disadvantage Rixor contemplated to himself a very useful quality in battle and your enemy has the upper hand. Xain propped his body up on his knees hands still clutching his katanas and pulled himself to his feet. Turning and facing his new leader he spun the blades in his palms lighting them a flame then grasping them quickly and holding them at his side.

"Not only weapons that I have used myself... but also those that have been used against me.", he said, as his blade split into two katanas, identical to Xain's. Not only had he copied Xain's weapons, but he was also mimicing his stance. "To this day, there has only been one weapon that I could not copy... the infamous Keyblade", he said.

"Keyblade...", Dawn mumbled from her seat, fixated on the fight.

Xaon charged, keeping his stance. "Can you withstand your own technique?", he asked, as the blades became ungulfed in flames. He began slashing wildly the with elongated blades of fire, not aiming to kill, but rather to force his foe to react... just to see what he'd do next.

Xain held his two katanas hilt to hilt and linked them together and started to spin them in front of him created a red circle of fire, "If I couldn't defend against my own attack I would truly be worth nothing." Lifting the the flame of circle above his head Xain erected a fire pillar around himself and Xaon was forced to stop his advance, unable to get close enough to Xain to do any damage.

The pillar of fire began to grow in size as Xaon stood watching the anger erupt from Xain's heartless body. The flames withdrew in towards Xain and then burst out changing to a deep blood shade of red. The pillar began to grow once again in diameter and Rixor sat up a little straighter in his chair, fearing that the attack or defense maneuver that Xain was unleashing could soon become to dangerous even for those that were simply watching.

Rixor tried to communicate his concern without speaking so as to not overstep his leader by moving to the edge of his seat and looking on with urgency.

Xain could be heard, "How does this suffice for you Xaon? This is how I defend against myself!"

He wasted intently as his foe unleashed his true powers. As this would also allow him to make use of these techniques later, though to a lesser degree... He had seen enough. "Impressive... but I believe it's time I end this.", he said, concerned primarily for the arena which would likely be damage if he allowed this to go on any further. Afterall, this battle was a test, not an attempt to destroy each other... The two aktanas merged together to become one exceedingly long katana... Masamune.

"That is not a Nobody's weapon.", Dawn remarked, analyzing both fighters.

"Though my personal favorite is the longsword you saw earlier... this is by far the strongest weapon in my arsenal. I only barely survived the fight in which I witnessed it. A failed recruitment drive. It's wielder radiated such pure evil, I was certain it was a Heartless. But he was not... prepare to taste the power of Masamune.", he said ominously. He ran a few steps before disappearing from what a human eye could percieve. All in the room were disoriented, except Dawn, who was somehow still able to follow his movements with her eyes. The sound of Seven slashes across the ground could be heard, a wave of energy acompanying each. By the third, Xain's attack had been interupted. Xaon finally appeard above Xain, who was now suspended in the air. "Octaslash!", Xaon yelled, as he began to descend rapidly, blade pointed down. His feet landed on Xain's torso, and pushed him to the ground, where Masamune was forced several feet into the ground, mere centimeters away from Xain's neck. "You did well.", Xaon said, getting off Xain, allowing the weapon to vanish.

Looking up from the ground Xain sat himself up and pushed himself to his feet. His katanas were laying on the ground and with a quick movement of his hands they disappeared and returned to their place on his back. Rixor stood from his throne in the stands looking down on his two companions, and glad to see the power of their newest member. Disappearing into a white portal he appeared behind Xain and put a reassuring hand on his shoulder as he walked past him.

"That was quite some power that you showed Xain," turning to face the red-eyed Nobody, "needless to say I am quite impressed." Xain acknowledged the compliment with a nod and replied, "Much appreciated Rixor, but I was no match for Xaon. A truly unique fighting style. You're not fighting one person, you are fighting many."

"This is true," Rixor agreed, "that weapon isn't the only thing you're fighting though. Xaon is our leader for more than just that reason."

Looking up at Xiam and Dawn in the stands jogged Rixor's memory back to the question that he wished to ask Xaon. "That reminds me," he muttered to himself, "Xaon. When you drew the Masamune to use in your battle against Xain, Dawn completed your thought when you were describing the weapon. Does she just have the knowledge about it arbitrarily or are you planning to specialize her in it?"

Xaon's knees began to shake, seconds later he collapsed, barely holding himself off the ground. "My power comes at a cost. To maintain its form, my weapon demands life energy in return...", he explained, recovering slowly.

Xiam picked Xaon up, and let him rest on her shoulder. "Comon... I think you overdid it. You know the danger of using a holy weapon, is it really worth all this just to show off?", she asked.

"I wasn't showing off Xiam...", he said. Many would consider him arrogant, though he'd never admit it.

"Whatever you say... Heal!", she said, casing a volley of low level cure spells on Xaon. "Better?", she asked, sounding concerned in spite of her lack of heart.

Xaon was able to stand on his own two feet now. "Much. Thank you. To answer your question Rixor, I had not planned to choose her weapon for her. I wanted to allow her to decide what she'd like to use herself. I've had her watching many recordings of my fighting to witness many different weapons and fighting styles. As of yet, she has not made her choice.", he explained.

Dawn walked towards the group. "Xaon. I have chosen. The weapon even you could not master. I desire... Keyblade.", she said.

"A Keyblade? Interesting... your thoughts Xiam?", Xaon asked.

Xiam shrugged. "Iunno really. I mean, theoretically it'd just be a matter of altering her memories to remember that she was a keyblade master... but a Keyblade is different than other weapons. We can't create one, the memories would have to allow her to summon one. I might be able to... oh this sounds fun, can i try it Xaon? Can I?", she asked excitedly.

"Hmm... an artifical keyblade master... Proceed Xiam. Save a copy of Dawn's current memories, in case this does not work.", he ordered. "For now... I must rest.", he said.

Rixor agreed that rest is exactly what was needed at this point in time, sure he had not physically exerted himself nearly as much as his two comrades but it was a long day already and he was mentally drained. Glancing at Xain he signaled towards the hallway and said, "I'm heading to my room as well, you should do the same Xain."

Xain nodded in agreement. Bidding those left in the room goodbye he followed Rixor out into the hallway. "So who exactly is that Dawn girl?"

"She's not exactly a person...." Rixor paused trying to contemplate a good explanation to what Dawn was, "she's a prototype, like a re-writable computer program. Xiam inputs what she needs to know and she learns it. She wasn't ever a complete being like the rest of us were, and her personality matches it, it's non-existent. But if she can wield a Keyblade...why that'll make our goal so much simpler." Rixor could almost anticipate the next sentence Xain was going to utter.

"What is a Keyblade?" Xain inquired.

Rixor chuckled to himself, knowing he had guessed correctly. "Well to put it in simple terms in order for us to ever hope to get our hearts back we need to capture hearts. When we destroy Heartless we aren't able to do that, but should a Keyblade wielder destroy a Heartless they are able to capture their heart. These hearts get sent to a place known as Kingdom Hearts, where they grow stronger. As of right now there are only three known Keyblade wielders left. Sora was the first that we became aware of although his current location is unknown. Xaon fears that the Organization might be using him to advance their own goals. The second is his close friend Riku who was tempted and gave into the power of the darkness. It is rumored that he was completely consumed by the darkness that he gave into but no one is sure. The last wielder is named Roxas, he is the Nobody of Sora and is currently the thirteenth member of the Organization. We were unable to reach Roxas before Xemnas and he was recruited into their ranks much to our frustration."

Rixor paused as they reached the portals to their rooms turning to Xain, "So if we are able to, in a sense, "manufacture" a Keyblade wielder it would vastly help our cause. The difficult thing, like Xiam said earlier, the Keyblade must choose it's master, you can't choose it."

Xain looked down at the floor and scratched the back of his head trying to absorb the vast amount of information that had been thrown at him. Looking up Rixor once again there was confusion in his eyes, "Who is the Organization?"

Rixor burst out laughing, "Hahahahaha! Wow, that is an explanation for another day, I'm just too tired. For now just know that they are our enemies."

"That'll do for me right now, I'll see you in the morning Rixor." Xain turned to his portal and retired for the night. "So young and innocent," Rixor whispered laughing to himself as he receded into his room.

"Xiam, get to work on the new memories... I go now to rest as well.", he said, walking towards the empty archway amidst the portals to the others' rooms. In front of it was an unremarkable slot in the ground. Xaon materialized his nameless sword, and thrust its blade into the slot. This caused two pillars to rise, one on each side of the empty archway. These pillars each housed a gem; one black, the other white. Xaon then fired a blot of black lightning at the white gem, and white lighting at the black, this caused the two to energize the strange archway, opening a portal to a place with none but Xaon could enter... as the key to this door did not truly exist in the first place. Once the archway was stable, Xaon passed through the hole in space, letting the sword keeping the pillars up vanish. In turn, the pillars returned to their normal place in the floor, cutting off the energy the archway used to stay open.

Xiam watched the elaborate security measures in action, though she'd seen them many times before, they never failed to confuse her. "What DOES that guy do in there?!", she asked herself alloud, though nobody was around to hear her except Dawn. She shook her head and returned to the laboratory to modify Dawn's memories, Dawn following close behind.

An otherwise ordinary night passed by, though something extrodinary was occuring... something that everyone would remain oblivious to for quite some time...

Rixor abruptly woke from his slumber in a cold sweat from the same recurring nightmare that he had been having since he first became a Nobody. Trying to catch his breath he looked at the end of his bed to recollect is thoughts as he recounted what had happened in his dream. It's always the same thing he thought to himself, there I am running back to save Isa from being dragged into the darkness, not thinking about my own safety, true sacrifice for my friends. Getting up he put on his cloak and opened the portal back to the common area.

Stepping out into the Forgotten Sanctuary he realized that he must've been the first person to awake. Looking around he noticed that there was still something going on in the lab where Dawn was being programmed. Rixor was interested in the progress of the latest experiment that Xaon had been working on with the help of the intellect Xiam.

He walked over the to door and pushed open the two doors and saw that Xiam had never left, she was asleep on the controls. Walking up to her he placed his hand on her shoulder, "Long night Xiam?" She woke up with a jolt. "I didn't mean to startle you. How is Dawn progressing?"
    Last edited by Xithor; 07-19-2010 at 11:13 AM.

Xiam was abrubtly awakened, and startled by a question. She looked at the screen, not remembering exactly where she left off. Much to her dismay, she was looking at about 300 pages of the letter "J". "Uh oh... fell asleep on the keyboard...", she said, yawning and stretching out.

Dawn sat in a nearby chair, with several cables going into her head. "She fell asleep several hours ago, in the middle of writing memories of my discovery of the Keyblade.", Dawn informed Rixor.

"Yeah, what she said.", Xiam said, standing up and continuing to stretch. "I think I'm gonna go get some breakfast, then I get to delete 300 pages of J's... how exciting.", she continued, leaving the room, heading towards the dining hall.

"She is not a morning person.", said Dawn. Her understanding of people was growing, thanks to some of the coding Xiam had done last night, she was able to distinguish lifeforms from other types of data she percieved. The process was still incomplete, but moving forward nicely.

Rixor was caught off guard at the response from Dawn as she was able to perceive not only some human emotions but was able to categorize someone as a type of person. "Xiam is truly doing good work with you Dawn. You can categorize someone as a morning person, that is simply amazing to me." He saw Dawn look his way and crack a smile, another trait that must've been recently added to her program, "You are truly a work of art Dawn, I look forward to your completion and seeing your full potential."

Turning to leave the room Rixor exited out into the hall just as Xain exited his portal from his room. "Rixor, you're up early this morning. What you doing?"

"I couldn't sleep too long so I decided to check in on how Dawn was progressing." Rixor replied as Xain joined him on his walk to the dining hall.

"Dawn, she's the one that may be able to wield a keyblade right? And if she is able to she will be only the 4th known keyblade wielder and allow for us to collect hearts and send them to Kingdom Hearts so that once they are strong enough we can have the opportunity to get our hearts back right?"

Rixor smiled and placed a hand on Xain's shoulder, "That is right my friend, you learn quickly." Xain nodded his head as they continued to walk stride for stride. "Well, how is she?" Xain inquired. "She is progressing very well," Rixor replied, "Xiam was working very diligently last night and even fell asleep at her console I suspect programming deep into the morning hours. She was even able to show that she could vaguely identify human emotions and moods."

Xain processed the information but it all was not as important to him as it was to Rixor and evidently, as Rixor made it sound, to Xiam and their leader Xaon. The two proceeded into the dining hall to grab some food for the morning, passing Xiam who had been sitting at a table and eating. Xain waved politely to Xiam who seemed to just lift her eyebrows in acknowledgement. "She's not a morning person," Rixor whispered to Xain as they grabbed to plates.

Teh Future Mod :3 Kingdom Hearts: The Black Dawn Jenova's Avatar

A young woman in a black cloak came walking in, and said, "My name is Kōri, I have come to join the black dawn."
    Shortly after that Xiam looked at Kōri sternly and said, " Your not a nobody, you have a pure heart..."
    "How did you know that?!?" yelled Kōri as she threw a bunch of card at them. It slashed at them and appeared back in Kōri hand as she was fleeing, no longer wearing her cloak.
    "AFTER HER!" yelled Xiam at Dawn, and she did as told.
    As Dawn was chasing Kōri, she cast Thundara to slow her down, and that it did. Kōri turned around to see what hit her, and saw Dawn with her keyblade in hand. "If it's a fight you want," Kōri started, "then it's a fight you'll get."
    She chucked her dice at Dawn and only 1 out of 5 hit her, but that was still enough to knock her down, and as dawn got up she received a punch to the face and she was right back down. Kōri cast Thundaga and Slow on Dawn, and escaped.
    Last edited by Jenova; 11-25-2010 at 04:18 PM.

(little much control of my characters, I hadn't actually allowed Dawn use of a keyblade yet, but I can make that work lol.)

Xaon entered the room with a dissatisfied look on his face. "Oh dear... It appears you are already aware of the intruder. It seems Transient Town exists in normal space again for the time being. This of course means it can be reached by Gummi Ship or Dark Hole, a potential problem.", he explained, looking at the room, and the disgraceful condition of his comrades, caught off guard by the intruder.

Xiam got pounded her fist on the table in anger brushing off the ashes from the exploding cards, unintentionally hitting the end of her spoon, flinging a few cheerios and a spoonful of milk at Xaon's face. Her eyes widened, and she ducked down a bit, expecting her leader's fury.

Xaon closed his eye as the spoonful of cereal hit him in the face. He sighed. "I detected a Gummi Ship just outside of our Sanctuary, I have placed a seal on it, but it won't hold forever. Spread and search for our... guest.", he ordered.

Xiam quickly got to her feet, saluted and ran for the door hoping to get out before Xaon said anything, but she didn't quite make it.

"Xiam... your breakfast is on my face.", he said in a monotone voice.

She cringed as she heard his voice behind her. "Eh...hehehe? Sorry...", she said in a meek voice.

Dawn picked herself up, and brushed off the ash from the lightning spell. She then took a napkin off of the nearby table, and wiped the cereal off of Xaon's face. "Shall we proceed with capturing the intruder now Xaon?", she asked.

Xaon looked to her ther hand to see the weapon he had sought for so long. "Xiam, the program was a success?", he asked in disbelief.

Xiam began to speak as she turned around, "Of course not, I only started last night. I'm a programmer, not a miracle work- WHOA! SHE HAS A KEYBLADE!", she exclaimed in astonishment.

Dawn could feel the entire room staring at her. "Have I done something wrong?", she asked.
    Last edited by Heartless Angel; 11-24-2010 at 11:00 PM.

Teh Future Mod :3 Kingdom Hearts: The Black Dawn Jenova's Avatar

Meanwhile, Kōri was almost at the entrance of Transient Town, and almost to her gummy ship. And then a buch of nobodies - hailing from the Black Dawn - appeared. "I don't have time for you!!" Screamed Kōri as she cast Ultima, defeating all of the nobodies, and the she used Hastega to get to her gummy ship, all the time thinking, "Why didn't I learn teleport."

Xaon's suprise at the keyblade was quickly interupted when he felt his seal being forced. "It seems the fly has run into my web... Come, she is at the ship.", he said, as he opened a White Hole, leading to Kōri. Xaon appeared before the ship, his seal still preventing the ship's take off. "Well well, what have we here?", he asked, entering the ship, looking at its pilot.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast