Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Black Dawn

Teh Future Mod :3 Kingdom Hearts: The Black Dawn Jenova's Avatar

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Black Dawn

"Damn, I don't have time for this, I have to get home! God, I wonder how he's doing alone for the first time..." She then cast three Blizzaga spells, getting him off the ship, one Ultima, to make sure he stayed down, for at least a little while, and then - with the little strength she could, after the four spells - a Firaga around the door to prevent him form going in. She then proceeded - quite quickly I must say - to get out of Transient Town. She did, but just barely.
    Last edited by Jenova; 11-26-2010 at 08:15 PM.

The Mad God Kingdom Hearts: The Black Dawn Heartless Angel's Avatar

He stood up almost immediately, and wrapped the end of a newly formed whip around the gummi ship's tail, intending to follow the intruder wherever she was going. "I'll alert you all when I discover our destination!", he yelled, as the ship, and him along with it left the boundaries of Transient Town.

Dawn watched on with a strange expression on her face as Xaon was pulled out of their world. "Is he insane? A biological entity cannot survive contact with the Ęther between worlds.", she said.

Xiam shook her head and turned back to the Sanctuary. "He'll be fine. But yes, he is completely insane.", she said, reentering the massive complex building, dissappointed by the fact that she wouldn't get to tag along.

She eventually got home to Twilight Town, she landed behind the mansion (which btw, is her home), and went in, to be happily greeted by her panther, Burakku. "Hello Kōri! It was very boring here, a couple of heartless came, and thats about it. Are you ok?" he asked, Finally.

"Ohh, sort of. Damn Xaon... I just barely made it out of transient town."

"I knew I should've come!! I'm never staying here again!"

"You will if you must." She said sternly.

"Ok, but you know, I: was worried about you all the time you were gone, and I kept on thinking about worst case scenarios."

"Ohh, Burakku. Everone should have a panther like you!" she said happily.

Xaon had stowed away undetected through their travel to the next World. She hadn't noticed during their flight, that her ship had acquired a spare Gaviga-type Cannon, complete with a gunner's bay. Fortunately for Xaon, Morpheus wasn't limitted to weapons a person would actually use in single combat. The extra cannon disappeared, and Xaon jumped to the ground from the back of the ship where it had once been. "So... the organaztion miscreants weren't the only ones interested in this old house after all...", he said to himself, as he entered the front door.

Burakku Roared and ran out of the library, as that is they're favourite spot to relax, and Kōri ran after him, she saw him in fierce combat with Xaon. She then whipped all 52 of her cards at him along with a blow to the side of his face.
    Last edited by Jenova; 11-28-2010 at 12:36 PM.

(it's generally a good idea to use present tense in combat, and leave an opening for the opponent to actually react to what you're doing, rather than just declaring your own hits every time. Some declaration of hitting is acceptable of course, jsut to prevent people from magically avoiding everything, but you're kinda ending every fight you get into in one post lol. Not a huge issue this time, I can play around this just fine. Just for future reference.)

A puppet was pulled back towards Xaon's real body, hiding in the shadowy corner of the room. He let the weapon disappear, and began to clap. "Not bad at all. Had that been me, I may have sustained some real damage.", he said, walking towards the center of the room. "Now... what were you doing in Transient Town, pray tell? Not many humans such as yourself even have knowledge of its existence, let alone reason to risk travelling there alone.", he said.

"I live my life with Burakku here and we fight against the organization, on a recon mission we overheard, now who was it... Number 13?? Someone number 10 or over, talking about the Black Dawn, they told me everything I needed to know, and I followed the directions they game me to the last inch, and then I found Tranient Town. Something just told me I hod to go and investigate." She said, reluctantly, clutching 5 dice and Burakku standing on edge, ready to pounce.
    Last edited by Jenova; 11-28-2010 at 12:53 PM.

"That is disturbing information indeed... They weren't supposed to be aware of our existence. It seems I may have underestimated Xemnas a bit... Now tel me, what is it you had hoped to acomplish with your little investigation?", he asked, noticing her readying weapons. A copy of Vexen's shield materialized in each hand, preparing for any attack she may launch.

"To get information, who are you guys, what is yuour ultimate goal, how dangerous are you, stuff like that. I didn't take Burakku because I didn't know what to expect. Now I just need one more peice of info, what is your ultimate goal?"

"Ultimately, what we desire is the same as our enemies... Organization XIII. I helped to create the Organization... but Xemnas and I came to a disagreement in our means... once it became evident that our differences were irreconcillable, I left and founded the Black Dawn to pursue the dream in my own way. If you are an enemy of the Organization, you are no enemy of mine.", he said, dismissing the shields and lowering his guard.

Seeing as Xaon no longer had his shield and lowered hid guard, she dropped her dice and calmed Burakku down. "Look, I will become an ally of the Black Dawn, for a while. But you may not force me to go, you shall tell me what I must do and I will decide if it is important or not, I will not join the Black Dawn mind you, since I hive no intent on praising my allegiance to anyone, but I feel that Xemnas must be stopped. But mind you, if I feel like what your doing is wrong, I will break our alliance and we are enemies. Are we clear?"

He laughed heartily. "I came here not on a recruitment drive, but to see if you were in need of extermination. It seems you are not a threat to us. And since our secrecy has already been compromised, killing you here would have no benefit. If you are an enemy of Xemnas, you will be helping me in your own way, you need not follow my orders to acomplish this... fare thee well, I take my leave of this town.", he said, opening another White Hole, and passing back into his own world.

Then as soon as the white hole disappeared, a black hole appeared, and Xemnas stepped out of it. Burakku pounced at him but was knocked to the wall with a sickening thud. "Xemnas!!! What are you doing here!!!" screamed Kōri.
    "Where did Xaon go."
    "He left through a white hole. Now leave."
    "Not until you tell me where he went."
    And at that Kōri threw her dice at Xemnas but soon joined Burakku, unconscious on the floor...

Kōri woke up and after a while realized what happened, but Burakku was still unconscious, so she moved him to his bed and wrote him a note, and went to Transient Town. She ssaw Xemnas heading for it, so she took another way in (trying to avoid confrontation). Once she got in she yelled, "Xaon! Xemnas is here!!"

Post Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Black Dawn

Xaon stood in an open town square in the deserted town, as he heard the shout of Kōri. He was well aware that he'd been followed. He sensed the presence of his former ally as soon as he left Twilight Town. "I know. He'll be here for me, you should flee.", he said, materializing two beam sabers, preparing to face Xemnas with his own techniques.

"Mmmmmm, fine, you know where to find me..." she said. She took the same way out of town and went home. As she opened the door she was greeted burakku saying, "If you're going to go alone, at least let me teach you Teleport and Holy..."
    "I'll learn Teleport now, and Holy later, OK?"
    "Fine..."Burakku spent the rest of the day teaching Kōri Teleport, and Kōri was wondering who would lose the fight, Xaon or Xemnas...

Xemnas opened a dark hole, just in front of Xaon, and emerged, weapons in hand. "It has been a while... Noa.", he said. He nodded. "Likewise Xehanort.", he replied. Xemnas walked forward. "We can avoid this senseless conflict. If you so choose. I come seeking only information this time.", he said. Xaon scoffed. "And what information would the be?", he asked. Xemnas grinned and said, "Roxas. He was your doing, am I correct"? Xaon kept a straight face, and replied in a threatening tone, "If he is"? Xemnas' grin faded away quickly. "I must ask you... why give us such an advantage, if your goals truly differ from mine?", he asked. Xaon shook his head. "Still you understand nothing. It is not the ends we disagree upon, but the means. Are you so foolish that you still don't realize this?", he asked, readying the weapons he'd produced. Xemnas's straight face turned to one of rage. "It is you who understand nothing Noa! This is the only way!", he said, as he charged at Xaon. The two locked blades, and a battle erupted in the streets of the long forgotten town.

Meanwhile, Kōri couldn't stand waiting and decided to help out on the sidelines, she cast Teleport (as did Burakku) and went to the top of a building near the fight. "Ok Burakku, First we're going to cast Curaga on Xaon, and then you aim Holy at Xemnas, and I'll aim an Ultima at him."...

The two contunued to match each other, blow for blow, though Xaon's energy drained faster because of his weapon... he wouldn't be able to maintain a balance forever. Fortunately he wouldn't need to. A keyblade came flying throug the air, forcing Xemnas to jump away from Xaon. A whip then wrapped around Xemnas' leg, as he regained balance, pulling him off his feet. Xemnas got to his feet, keeping in a defensive position, and looked around, attempting count his foes. Xaon looks to Xiam. "How did you know to come here?", he asked. Xiam pointed behind Xemnas, as a large katana restd on his shoulder. "Looks like you counted Draxien out too soon, turns out he's been undercover with the Organization for some time now.", she said. Xemnas opened a dark hole around himself, and disappeared into it muttering "Traitor.", in a dissapointed voice. Xaon looked to the tall man in the black cloak, and said, "Good to have you back... Raiden". The large man sheathed the huge sword and spoke ain a rough voice, "Good to be back".

Kōri yelled from the top of the roof, "Are you OK?!?" and jumped down. " yea, that was me helping out on the sidelines, I figure he's more dangerous than you so you're not on my to kill list... yet, anyways, I have some spying to do at the Organization's lair. Come on Burakku!" she finished, and left.

Draxien and the others wacthed as the energetic youth left their world yet again. "You've opened this place to visitors Xaon?", Draxien asked. Xaon only shook his head. "No, Transient Town, for the time beign, exists in real space again. Anybody can find it until it fades out of existence again. I believe it's time to move from her... for now.", he said.

hen she got to The Wolrd That Never Was, she noticed that no one was there, so she investigated. Once she got to the meeting room, she saw all of the organization there and listened in. "I," Xemnas started, "was almost killed by those wretched Black Dawn, so I need voluenteers to go, there will be a maximum of four people excluding me."
    "*gasp* Oh no!" Kōri wispered, regretting it afterwords.
    "Who's there?!" Xemnas asked loudly, but Kōri was already fleeing, but was intevened by Xemnas.
    "You again?"
    "Yea, but I have to do something, I'd love to stay though!"
    She cast Firaga and left with Teleport. Once home, she writ a not to Xaon on a card, and sent it. It read, "Xaon, while spying I overheard Xemnas talking about charging you with 4 or 5 people."

The Lone Dagger Kingdom Hearts: The Black Dawn Xithor's Avatar

Rixor sat at the dining table, watching Xaon get up from his breakfast and leaving. He listened to him warn no one to follow and took heed of the warning as well. He scooped his cheerios into his mouth as Xain sat down next to him with a bowl of oatmeal.

"How can you eat that warm stuff in the morning?" Rixor inquired of him.

"It's good for you," Xain retorted, "where is Xaon off to?"

"There is an intruder in Transient Town apparently. He told us not to follow, but I sense something going on beyond just an intruder. We'll follow momentarily, finish your breakfast." Rixor looked down at his cereal and finished the food that was present and calmly waited for Xain to finish. As he had finished up he could sense that Xaon had both been travelling rather great distances as well as fighting some great force. Looking back towards Xain he muttered, "I have his position pin-pointed, lets go."

Opening up a white portal Rixor and Xain stepped through, emerging in Transient Town to see Xaon speaking to a rather large man in a black cloak.

Rixor was confused but trusted his leaders judgement inquiring, "I see you have an Organization XIII member here. Foe or friend?"

"HM?", Xaon looked confused. "Have you forgotten Draxien already?", he asked, removing the large man's hood.

Draxien sighed. "Never was the brightest, was he?", he said sarcastically. "I'm gonna head in and get back into my own robes before we leave.", he said, wandering towards the castle.

"AH yes, I gave an evacuation order whilst you were inside Rixor, Xain. As you may know, Transient Town exists in normal space now. As such, it isn't secure. WE'll be removing all traces of our research, and moving on to another world for the time being.", he said.

"Ah Draxien, your black cloak hid your identity well my friend," Rixor said as he approached the large man extending his arm to shake his hand. "Let me introduce you to our newest recruit to the Black Dawn, Xain, Number....well actually he may be Number V now that you're back Draxien."

Xain approached Draxien and extend his arm to greet him. As the two became acquainted Rixor stepped aside to join Xaon.

"First thing, about the numbers...which is which?" Rixor inquired as he chuckled a bit to try and hide his confusion. "On a more serious note, what world should we move our base to. Obviously the Organization is on to us right?"

Xaon nodded. "Apparently so. For now at least. I'm not sure how our identity was leaked, but soon it shall be masked yet again, thanks to the Organizations own magics. A spell exists on their Castle Oblivion that consumes the memories of those who enter. Draxien's report on the matter has allowed Xiam to create smething similar, but more suited to our needs. When the Organization realizes we are gone, they will of course try to search our base, and in doing so, will lose all knowledge of our existence... at least we hope so. And once the world returns to its normal state, they will be unable to reenter it once they depart.", he explained.

He pointed at an emptry area in the night sky. "We'll be going to a dead world, a palce where few would search. As Nobodies, the darkness will be of little danger to us, and it's a place of such minor significance, that none would waste the journey to get there.", he said.

Rixor looked up into the sky towards the area Xaon was pointing towards. Scanning the sky with his eyes he attempted to see the world that Number I was describing. He looked back and forth but could not seem to spot the world that Xaon was talking about.

Returning his gaze to Xaon and Draxien he remarked, "That is quite some technology that the Organization has in its possession," glancing towards Draxien, "and very good intel work being able to give Xiam the specifications to reproduce it, well done Draxien."

"But won't the device be counter-productive?" Xain interjected.

"What do you mean?" Rixor replied.

"Well once the Organization infiltrate's our base to attempt to find out where we are, what we've been working on, and so forth and has their memories erased, won't it erase our memories once we return as well?"

Rixor tilted his head back contemplating the question and exhaled, "Well that would surely be a problem for the Organization as well every time they leave and then return to Castle Oblivion but they seem to have found a way around it. I'm sure Xiam will be able to-" he stopped mid sentence as the realization of the world hit him. Turning to Xaon he said, "Sir, this world you want us to inhabit....you wouldn't be referring to the world I think you are.....are you?"

Kōri could help but spy, she went to the Transient Town at the right time too, because now she knew where to look for them. As she continued to listen, she saw multiple flashes out of the corner of her eye. She immediately thought it was Xemnas and crawled back enough to not get caught and climbed down. As she peeked her head around the corner she saw that no one was there and she went back up into the air vents.
    Last edited by Jenova; 01-03-2011 at 04:22 PM.

"If you're thinking as I am, yes... you don't see the light in the sky, because it isn't there. We go to the destroyed world consumed by darkness... my old self's home...", he said, without actually disclosing the location. "As for your concerns on the memory trap, fear not... it only affects those who do not know it is there. As long as we don't forget about our trap, we cannot fall victim to it... at least we hope so. Draxien only recovered the more basic elements of the research on the spell... the rest Xiam had to work out on her own.", he explained.

"So when we get back, you can go in first Rixor!", Xiam joked.

"Hahaha, feed me to the wolves uh Xaon?" Rixor remarked chuckling at his leaders quip. Rixor looked up into the sky, straining his eyes to try and see exactly where the world was but, as Xaon said, it was completely consumed by darkness and did not appear at all in the sky.

"Consumed by darkness...." Xain muttered to himself, "even as a Nobody now, I remember my complete self too much to not be concerned."

Rixor looked at the newest member of the Dawn and placed his hand on his shoulder, "No need to worry. Although you may remember your past self and the feeling of being complete, darkness is no threat to us. Even complete darkness." Rixor knew he was not 100% confident in the words he used to assure his companion but he trusted Xaon's judgement and didn't want to show his hesistation.

Turning back to Xaon he nodded, "Lead the way."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast