Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: The Black Dawn

The Mad God Kingdom Hearts: The Black Dawn Heartless Angel's Avatar

Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Black Dawn

Xaon nodded, and began focusing energy to create a White Hole, but there was considerable interference coming from the destination. "This portal may be a bit... unstable. Proceed with caution.", he said.

Xiam smiled, "Accordng to my calculations, there's at least a 93% chance that everybody will make it to the other side completely intact. No worries.", she said, as she ran eagerly into the light.

Draxien walked towards the portal, and before entering turned to Xoan and said, "Good luck on not being the other 7% old friend.", and he entered the light.

Dawn walked through calmly, and without a word.

"Come on you two, I'll have to be the last to cross, I need to hold this one open manually.", Xaon isaid.

The Lone Dagger Kingdom Hearts: The Black Dawn Xithor's Avatar

Xain looked over at Rixor who gestured towards the white portal, "You heard the man Xain, get through there before he can't hold open the portal any longer."

Xain nodded and lifted his hand in a farewell gesture to the both of the remaining members and walked towards the portal. Pausing for a moment he took a deep breath and proceeded to step through the white portal into the next world.

Rixor walked up to the portal himself and remarked, "Make sure you can get through too ok Xaon? I'll be coming back if you're not there right after me." Rixor strode into the portal and was immediately transported to a world of darkness. Looking around he was disoriented and began scanning the area around him for his comrades. "Xain are you here?"

"Yea I'm here," Xain replied.

"Could you give us a light?" Rixor inquired.

"Sure thing." Xain said as he conjured a fireball in his hand, illuminating the area around him and allowing Rixor to see him. Looking around Xain he was able to make out the silhouettes of what he assumed were the other members of the Dawn. "Only one more needed," Rixor said as he awaited the arrival of their leader.

Xaon dove out through the portal on the other end, crashing into Xiam. "Well... that didn't go exactly as planned...", he said, as he got up, and picked up his comrade.

"Ow... What do you mean not entirely as planned?" Xiam asked as she got to her feet.

"Well... first of all, we weren't meant to end up underground... and I lost portal integrity right as I jumped through. Meaning that portal was a one way ride.", he explained.

"You mean to say we cannot return?", Dawn asked, as though she didn't care one way or another.

"Well... not exactly. But it means we'll need to clear some of this World's darkness if we're to establish a way back when we're done waiting this out. First order of business is to get to the surface of this world... we can't acomplish much from this cave.", he said, as he began walking forward.

The Lone Dagger Kingdom Hearts: The Black Dawn Xithor's Avatar

"I hope that you have plenty of energy Xain," Rixor commented, "this cave doesn't look to welcoming and we'll need you to keep the light on in your hand."

Xain nodded, "I can hold this as long as needed" he replied following Xaon as he walked forward stride for stride behind Xaon.

Rixor followed along with the group examining the walls of the cave as Xain's Fire spell lit them up. They seemed slick, and they glistened as if they had just been waxed. Looking down at his feet he saw many cracks running parallel to the sides of the cavern that they were currently walking down. The cavern opened up into a larger room and Rixor and Xain looked around in amazement at the sheer size of the cavern.

"This place is enormous Xaon, I can't believe this used to be your-" Rixor stopped himself mid sentence as he heard a crumbling sound. He looked around trying to identify the source of the noise as it increased. "Does anyone else hear th-" suddenly the ground under his feet gave way and Rixor began to fall. Reacting quickly he grabbed the hilt of his dagger and unsheathed it slamming the point into the ground.

"Rixor!!" Xain shouted as he began to rush towards the spot where his comrade fell.

"Careful Xain, we don't need this hole opening up any larger and me not being able to get back up." Grabbing his second dagger with his left hand he used them as two ice picks and pulled himself out of the ground. Standing to his feet he placed the daggers bath in their sheaths and dusted himself off.

"Are you alright?!" Xain asked, urgency in his voice.

"Yes Xain I'm fine," Rixor replied, "this world has a few more surprises then I anticipated Xaon. What happened here?"

"Well, I was this world's Primal Heartless... and I was already versed in combat before I became one, so I met virtually no resistance when I went for its Heart...", he explained.

"Xaon, I think he meant about the cave.", Dawn said.

"Ah, that. If I'm not mistaken, we're just experiencing the aftereffects of the Lost Heart, the world becomes weak, and since we're underground, we're seeing it crumble. It'll be better once we reach the surface.", he said, pressing forward.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3