All alone with only the lonely night to cradle you,
Is this the warmth that you have come to know?

Why? Why are you so concerned with the way you look?
Why? Can you not open up your heart a little?
You’ve been taxed by this heavy burden for so long,
It’s time that you learn to accept yourself.
Have more faith in yourself...

"Zack!" Came the yell of one special man in Zack's life. The once thought dead SOLDIER first class, Commander Hewley sprinted at top speed toward the other. The rain was cold n icy to Angeal's warmed skin. He chucked his sword aside, the blade bloodied; he had finished off the troops that still scoured the area, looking for the two run away's. Angeal skidded in the mud, kneeling beside his 'puppy'. Angeal raised an eyebrow, Zack wasn't a puppy anymore. Angeal's eyes gazed over his beloved puppy, who was seemingly dying. There was still some fight left in his eyes, though. Angeal could see it. Reaching out, Angeal wiped the blood off of Zack's forehead, his own dark eyes filling with hot tears.

Angeal turned as a member of his squad approached him, hopefully to update him on the situation.

"Sir?" They asked, the helmet they wore sheilded him from the rain that fell.

Angeal said nothing, his eyes darkened with anger and emotion. He wouldn't cry, though. He looked over his shoulder, the hand remaining on Zack's head.

"Secure the perimeter and the surrounding area..I want my squad back as one.." He ordered, recieving a nod, the troop hurrying away.

Angeal turned his attention back to Zack..

"Stay with me Zack, eyes open...understand?" He ordered...