Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: First Annual Quistis Ball

Synthesized Ascension First Annual Quistis Ball Zardoch's Avatar
    “Hey! Hey Hey! “Blacksmith come down here and fight like a man instead of using your pet bunnies to do it!”

Red's head slowly turned like a creepy doll as he heard a girl shout out a challenge at him. His red, black iris eyes gave a deep glare as Red took a good look at the lass, squinting and then popping his eyes open. Abruptly, he threw his head back to loud out a another cackling laugh with a mocking tone. He didn't respond, however, and threw his detonator away before lifting up his right foot and taking off the blood-stained fluffy shoe. With a twist, a small head of a baby seal peered from the thick fur and opened its mouth wide, a small metal pipe slowly exiting its lips. After that, Red began messing with the shoe as many mechnical mechanisms clicked and locked into place. Then he reached into his coat again and pulled out a very long magazine clip, pushing it into the bottom of the shoe with a connected click as the nature of the shoe was revealed; it was an uzi!

"Say hello to my fuzzy fiend!" Red then screamed as he pulled the trigger and began firing wildly into Lady Rika's direction. The bullets themselves were completely made a rubber, but they would hurt nonetheless.

It took a good minute before the clip was emptied, anyone caught by its blaze either on the fun clenching their bruises or running for cover. Red wasn't finished, unfortunately, as he then jumped from the box and landed on his ass, grunting before rolling onto one knee. As he did so, with his hand in his overcoat, he pulled out a .45 caliber revolver, same as dirty harry's, and fired at Lady Rika as soon as she was in his sights.

"Time to die a virgin!" He then said while firing the gun. Strangely, a flag with the word 'Bang!' shot out. Confused, he stood up and looked at the gun, his head tilted with one hand scratching his head. A large crescent smile stretching his thin black lips as he then pulled the trigger a second time, the flag acting like an arrow in a crossbow as the hammer struck its butt and fired it at Lady Rika with its sharp, poisoned tip.

Registered User First Annual Quistis Ball Lady Rika's Avatar
    Rika let out a little cry as things began firing at her, she wasn’t sure if they were real bullets or fake ones but she took no chances. She knew how ridiculous she must have looked jumping around trying to dodge the bullets. It looked like she was doing some sort of weird tribal dance and failing. “Damn it!” She barked as one hit the sharp pointed heel in her hand and bounced up near her face. Rika clutched the shoe tighter making her feel a little less worried. ‘No one here on TFF will ever let me live this down!’

Then her eyes went wide as something bit her in her butt, she let out a high pitched cry of pain dropping the shoe and reaching behind to cup her bottom as she continued to jump around. She pulled one hand back expecting there to be gushing blood spilling down onto the marble floor. There of course was nothing, ‘Rubber Bullets…of course.’ Rika thought rubbing her tender bottom, ‘What’s that?’ She poked the side of her butt a little till her finger found what it was looking for, it was a little hole. The bullet had hit her with such force that it pierced through the thin material leaving a little quarter shaped hole that went straight to her pale skin. “Aww f***!” She said allowed in a vicious like whine.
    Though it wasn’t as if she were nude but that one hole, that tiny little thing set her off.
    Rika pulled back her hand, it was clenched in a tight fist, and her knuckles felt like they were going to break the skin.

“Time to die a virgin!”

“Who’s a virgin?” Rika asked. Her bright aqua eyes went owl like as she stared at the gun pointed at her. Though bullets didn’t come shooting out at her this time instead it was something sharp. Like a weird arrow or something.
    “Crap!” Rika didn’t wait for it to fire before getting read to jump out of the way, the arrow or whatever the hell it was cut the air quickly making its way towards her.

“Don’t worry love!”
    The familiar voice sang as the quick steps of heels made loud clicks across the floor.
    All Rika saw was a flash of black but she knew exactly who it was as did anyone else who saw. “Thundera!” She uttered quickly giggling, raising two fingers in the air a bright bolt streamed out hitting the ‘arrow’. It exploded into ashes, disappearing as it flew down onto the floor. Rika beamed at her savior, “Sheena!” She cried out leaping into her arms, “You saved my butt just now I owe you big time.”

“Oh do you? Heh heh…seriously though dear what on earth have you got yourself into?” She teased playing with a strand of my hair.

“You don’t even want to know, but that mean guy.” Rika pointed, “He wants me dead I think…just because I called him out.” She pouted innocently. Mistress Sheena gave her little pet a smile and reached down to adjust her shiny black pump. “Well you do have to be understanding of your actions.”

“Neh!” She puffed out of her lips and let out a sigh, Sheena just shook her head and smoothed out her dress. Her hands slinked slowly over the shiny leather dress. The midnight black looked great on Sheena’s body not to mention the wide oval cut out around her breasts that showed off her large bosom. The shoulders were cut away but thick leather wrapped around her neck but all and all it was a gorgeous outfit that Rika would have loved to pull off. Though she would keep something like that in the bedroom with a significant other and not out in the open at a fancy ball. “Now what?”

Sheena titled her head then just laughed, “Ninja magic of course?”
    Rika blinked, “I think you’re looking into my Naruto obsession a little too much Sheena!” She patted her mistress’s shoulder and sighed heavily.
    “No Rika I mean seriously use it. You know it more than most do; I have faith in you honey.” She reached out and kissed Rika on her cheek which made her flush a crimson red. “Alright but I hold you responsible if I get killed trying to do something cool like that.”

Rika cracked her knuckles and pressed her hands together, "Building my Chakra...in a dress." She knew how lame that was but it didn't matter, this guy as she could see out muscled her to the max. She considered just leaping on him but knew that wouldn't work. She would just have to wait and see what he did next.
    Last edited by Lady Rika; 12-02-2008 at 02:32 PM.

Professional Klutz. First Annual Quistis Ball Hyzenthlay's Avatar
    Having walked directly into chaos Psiko had been extremely noble and stood between herself and an insane, mutated bunny. She couldnt help but feel a seering pride as he battled with the savage beast. Though, now she was blocked from his view as two of the rabbits came from her left side. Freezing on the spot she watched as one lunged. Simply placing her fist out in front of herself did the trick. It bounced from her waiting fist like a ball and landed on the floor with a thud. The next one jumped at her and she simply ducked. It missed and soared over her into a table of refreshments. The first rabbit rose, shaking it head and glared at her once more. She had a distinct feeling the 'arm outretched' trick wouldnt work again. Instead she reached down for her high-heeled shoe. She pulled the shoe up and held it, heel pointing downwards, like a knife. She was now standing on an angle and more hobbled than ran at the rabbit. Beating it a few times with her shoe. The creature let out a yelp and ran from her sight.

As she turned, still lob-sided she saw Psiko seeking her out. She waved her shoe high above her head and smiled, squinting. He noticed her, smiled back, and made his way across the hall towards her. She had finally put her shoe back on and stood, unslanted and correctly again.

"A little drink, maybe!?" She said with a smile, pointing to tray of champagne close-by.

Psiko simply nodded and smiled at her as she led the way over. After the start of the night she felt she needed a few glasses just to ease up again.

The Ace Pilot and Cap'n First Annual Quistis Ball FF Ace Cid's Avatar
    Cid and Rocky were talking for a while, and then Xiem and Omni came and snatched Rocky and Rika. Cid didn't, it was an early night, and he was eager to have as much fun as possible. Rikku grabbed Cid's arm and dragged him to Lunasa.

So while Lunasa and Rikku chatted away, Cid talked to Lunasa's dates. Three men, unbelievable. Joe, Meier, and Flash, Cid thought that they must be having an interesting night.

The Lost Writer First Annual Quistis Ball Psiko's Avatar
    Off in the distance he notices Hyzenthlay, who is noticeably lopsided, waving her shoe to get his attention. Psiko can't help but smile as he watches her hair flow gently with each wave, the pure smile on her lips as he walks across the floor toward her. She has her shoe back on by the time he reaches her. He pauses for a brief moment to admire her beauty for the dozenth time, at least. Her sweet voice carries into the air as she asks if he would like to have a drink. After the way things have started here, Psiko is more than willing to accept that idea.

Taking her arm in his, the two glide across the floor to a tray with glasses of Champagne ready for the taking. The previous chaos of the Rabbits seems to have passed on, and the band announces that they will be taking a brief break They sip on the drinks and Psiko fails to take note of anything surrounding him. His attention is on his date, who has just giggled lightly. He must have said something, but Psiko can't remember saying anything. He has found a girl who, if they needed to save the world, he could count upon to be there fighting along side of him the entire way. This is something important to him, as you never know when mutated bunnies or space pirates or radioactive lab rats might run rampant. You need to have someone you can count on to be right in the thick of it with you.

The band has returned and starts up a slow tune, the name of which currently escapes his memory. He sets down his glass, smiling at Hyzenthlay as he extends his hand toward her with a slight bow.

"May I have this dance, my lady?"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3