Thread: ~Hello~

Jun

~Hello~

Hello, My name is Jun! I am 19 years old, and starting in a few weeks I will be working at Disney World. I am a LITTLE new to the Final Fantasy scene (Dispite only having FF1 till i was like 16, when I finally got FF-X, so I didnt know anything about Anything till a few years ago) Dispite that, I have come to like a few of the series~
    I think my favorite FF games are 9, Dissidia, 13, and Maybe 8 (im not far enough to tell yet, but the whole Squall is Dead theory is what is interesting me!)
    I love video games outside of Final Fantasy (Mainly horror based video games) such as Silent Hill, Biohazard/Resident Evil, Umineko (Visual Novels) and Galerains~ (though I love non Horror games too, but they are your generic Zelda, Sonic and Pokemon games)

I also like to draw~ But i dont think I have any worthy samples to show yet...

Thats about it~

(Sorry if this is all out of place, I kinda rushed, I dont feel to well heh)

Re: ~Hello~

Welocome to TFF! you seem pleasant. your post is fine lol

Also, it's okay if you're not a super ff freak even though it's an ff based forum it's evenly spread out through everything and all games.

When you have something you've drawn post it I wantz to see

Please stay and happy posting ~ ^_^

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Willkommen. Always glad to see a new face.

Regarding 8, ignore the theory through your first playthrough and take everything at face value. Its more enjoyable that way I found but theres always the alternative.

Happy posting.
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    Winston S.Churchill

Blog Entries

Hiya! nice to meet you.

That's cool that you are soon to be working at Disney World Are you doing like the college internship program or like w/e they have there? My friend ended up doing that for awhile and it helped out his acting career actually, and he got to be Aladdin in the parades lol.

Glad to see a new face around, stick around and talk FF with us .
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

hey man a cat is fine too

welcome welcome

do yo thang you know you know. you got it got it fasho.

hollllaaaaa
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Registered User ~Hello~

Welcome to the forums, Jun! I have a friend that is working at Disney World right now. Best of luck to you when you start, and stick around here for a while too!
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Blog Entries

Working at Disney, cool if that isn't the wondrous experience that everyone hopes it is you have to let us know

What kind of stuff do you like to draw btw.

and have fun on the forums
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

Jun

heh thanks for the welcome everyone (sorry I would have replied earlyer orz I just havent been feeling to well)

Squall~Dissidia ~ I draw just about anything lol really orz

smurphy ~ Ill try to avoid the Leon is Dead theory (But it makes it so exciting for me XD I love the theorys with video games,