Thread: Yo!

Myrtie

Yo!

A new member here! I'm Myrtie, but if that's not to your liking, you can just call me Kalie.

Hmm... where to begin...? My favorite FF would be 12(and it seems I'm one of the few major fans ), and one of my favorite pairings would be Ashe/Balthier, if you haven't already taken note of that. I also like Tactics, IV, V, IX, X, and X-2... yes, X-2! *le-gasp*

And as far as non-FF related things, I like 9, Dragon Quest, Harvest Moon, Ouran Host Club, Rune Factory, Sailor Moon, Suikoden, and The Walking Dead. And zombies tickle my fancy, as well as mermaids(and man, if any of you guys ever find a ZOMBIE MERMAID, notify me ASAP XD)... and I have a guilty pleasure of cheesy romance stories, of all things...

But may I just say here and now that I don't give a **** about Twilight and its faggot-y sparkle vamps. (No offense if there are any fans on this forum.) DX
    Last edited by Myrtie; 11-11-2010 at 11:24 AM.

Re: Yo!

Zomg. You like Sailor Moon AND Harvest Moon? that's points in my book

PS Twilight sucks.

Welcome to TFF! ^^

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

1. always nice to have another XII fan around here.
    2. balthier is a badass
    3. "oh! my zombie mermaid" ....google it

anyway, welcome to TFF and all that jazz

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man." - Balthier

CURRENTLY PLAYING
    final fantasy xiii-2
    skyrim
    pokemon fire red

TEAM EDWARD FOR LIFE HE IS LITERALLY THE DREAMIEST

You mention in your OP that you like X-2, but don't mention X. As resident FFX fanboy, I don't know how to feel about that.

Other than that, welcome to TFF and all that stuff.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Registered User Yo!

The fork arm is a nice touch.

Welcome to the forums! I also happen be a big fan of FF XII. We are a rare breed indeed. I hope you like it here, and happy posting to you!
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Blog Entries

eff yeah dragon quest~! which DQ games do you like? Also, Suikoden 2 > all other games in that series, good times

stick around awhile and be a regular here
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Diggin the humor in the OP so you got some brownie points in my books. Hope you decide to stick around and share in our fun. Hope to see you around the forum.

Happy posting.

Plus as president and CEO / Founder of the Anit-Zombie Nation I approve this message.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by meier link View Post
    diggin the humor in the op so you got some brownie points in my books. Hope you decide to stick around and share in our fun. Hope to see you around the forum.

Happy posting.

Plus as president and ceo / founder of the anit-zombie nation i approve this message.
    did you send her an invite sir?
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    did you send her an invite sir?
    Even though it is an all access open to the public group, yes I just did. Was a little side tracked last night by Prince of Persia and watching 300 to get around to it. It's taken care of now.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Myrtie

Oh lord... lots of quoting here. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    Zomg. You like Sailor Moon AND Harvest Moon? that's points in my book :D

PS Twilight sucks.

Welcome to TFF! ^^
    Yes, I do. The magical girl genre happens to be one of my favorites, and as for Harvest Moon, well... how many games lets you run around on a horse, farm pineapples, flirt with multiple people at a time with no worries about jealousy, and propose with a feather? XD

PS: Yes it does.

Quote Originally Posted by kupo View Post
    1. always nice to have another XII fan around here.
    2. balthier is a badass
    3. "oh! my zombie mermaid" ....google it

anyway, welcome to TFF and all that jazz
    1. Woot, another FFXII fan! That game really does deserve some less hate... *sigh*
    2. Yes he is. And he's got an equally badass accent. X3
    3. EHHHHHHHHH-PIC. Now I've got another movie to add to my "must watch" list.

Quote Originally Posted by Polk View Post
    TEAM EDWARD FOR LIFE HE IS LITERALLY THE DREAMIEST

You mention in your OP that you like X-2, but don't mention X. As resident FFX fanboy, I don't know how to feel about that.

Other than that, welcome to TFF and all that stuff.
    OMG, EDWARD. *has fangasm* I WISH HE WOULD WATCH ME WHILE I SLEPT.

OH SHI- I forgot to mention X. *smacks self and edits post* DX

Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    The fork arm is a nice touch. :P

Welcome to the forums! I also happen be a big fan of FF XII. We are a rare breed indeed. ;) I hope you like it here, and happy posting to you!
    I'm totally digging zombie-fied Ariel and Flounder. The form arm adds extra bonus points. XD

And its awesome to see another FFXII fan~ We are indeed rare. Hopefully we won't completely die out, though. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    eff yeah dragon quest~! which DQ games do you like? Also, Suikoden 2 > all other games in that series, good times :)

stick around awhile and be a regular here :D
    Yay, Dragon Quest~ My favorites would most definitely be III, V, VI, VII, and the monster spinoffs, but all DQ games are good games, IMO. And Suikoden II was just plain epic, especially for having one of the most badass villains of all time. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    Diggin the humor in the OP so you got some brownie points in my books. Hope you decide to stick around and share in our fun. Hope to see you around the forum.

Happy posting.

Plus as president and CEO / Founder of the Anit-Zombie Nation I approve this message.
    Thanks! I also got the invite to your group, and I humbly accept~! :D

Controlling With Fear Yo! Unlucky Rufus's Avatar

Welcome to TFF! I too like Sailor Moon (most likely for a different reason), so feel free VM me and such. Anyways you should like it here, i joined not to long ago and i have to say this forum is active and very friendly so i hope you stick around for awhile.

Welcome to TFFF! =D

Our hatred of Twilight could be a great bonding. To make it clear I do like Kristen Stewart in other movies (That Rob guy was OK in Harry Potter) but I just DO NOT LIKE TWILIGHT! It ruins the whole story of vampires totally.

No offense to anyone.

THIS guy is a VAMPIRE!
    Spit out your stride gum and chew another piece already... or I'll haunt you.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Myrtie View Post
    OMG, EDWARD. *has fangasm* I WISH HE WOULD WATCH ME WHILE I SLEPT.
    I love this statement. I tend to avoid the whole Twilight thing. Hating on it is apparently as popular as masturbating over it. I tend to ignore it because that's what cool people do.

But this statement sums up my reaction to this series. (I actually went and saw the first one with my girlfriend. We laughed the whole time. It was a comedy right? Why else would you put glitter on vamps?)

Anyway. Welcome. Stick around with your grammerz.