Thread: /wave :D

Red face /wave :D

Hey there! I just joined a few days ago, and wanted to introduce myself. I go by Mere or Mere-chan in most online circles. I've been a FF fan for almost 20 years now, starting with FF6, and have all number FF's and most of the spin-offs. I play both XI and XIV, Petra @Asura and Merewyn Rose @Sargatanas respectively. I'm relatively new to FFXI, and only really started playing a few months ago, other than a few attempts in the past that never lasted more than a month. I've been playing XIV since 1.0 however, and it's my love, so to speak lol. I also dabble on youtube and I'm a huge anime fan....also I am a girl. I tend to get mistaken for being a guy a lot due to the multitude of males playing female characters in MMOs. That, and I talk like a guy most of the time xD I love the community that FF has, and I'm looking forward to meeting you all!

-Mere ♥

The Old Skool Warrior /wave :D LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Okay, I know it's tough because FFXI has so much legacy, but which do you genuinely find to be the better game, FFXI or FFXIV(ARR)?

Also, what's your favorite FF title?

Welcome to TFF!

~ sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Uh...I don't wanna get yelled at xD I think XI and XIV both have their good qualities, and since they're marketed towards different types of players it's hard to compare the two. Personally, I enjoy XIV more myself. I've also invested a ridiculous amount of time into it and it was my first MMO, so I'm a little biased. I haven't gotten to endgame in XI, either. I do prefer the faster play style of XIV, and how the endgame content takes a lot of practice, teamwork, and skill to get through. I am enjoying my time in XI, but there is a lot of waiting for just about everything in that game that my uber impatiences dislikes. Granted, they have made a lot of changes to XI lately to make it more accessible to a greater player-base, so I'm interested in seeing where the game is going

Also, favorite FF of all time is 6, with 10 being my second ^^/