Thread: *Wave*

The Alpha & Omega *Wave* Einherjan's Avatar

*Wave*

Hey, how's it going? My name is Einherjan. I am a relatively a new comer to the whole forums thing. The only one I am currently active on is the Giantbomb forum. I have been wanting to join a Final Fantasy forum for awhile now.

This is due to the fact that, I mainly play Suikoden I & II, and Final Fantasy I-VIII. These games are the only games I can really replay. I am not a huge fan of newer games either, since I am a stickler for story. Most of the games now-a-days usually put more emphasis on graphics and that does not fly with me.

I am a 22 year old writer finishing up my degree in English at Le Moyne College in Syracuse, NY. I write a plethora of things ranging from short fiction, prose, poetry, journalism and intellectual essays. I am influenced by the works of Jack Kerouac, H.P. Lovecraft, and Hunter S. Thompson.

The main thing that may interest you guys is the fact that I am currently the Creative Lead on a rather large scale RPG.

Welcome to the TFF Forums Einherjan! It's always exciting to see another new member join into our community.
    If you have any questions regarding the forums, or just fancy a chat don't hesitate to VM or PM me ^^.
    You're working on a large scale RPG? That's awesome - and intriguing to to say the least x3.
    I look forward to seeing you around here, have a wonderful stay. <3 *Huggles*

Following the path for truth...

and ending the dream.

I thought it was Einherjar, from Norse Mythology.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. I know that you'll really enjoy it here, because the people and discussions are great. Sure, we're not the biggest community, but we are the best. You shouldn't have any problem whatsoever as long as you follow the rules, which, if you were on another forum, you shouldn't have any problems with.

Have fun here now.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

The Alpha &amp; Omega *Wave* Einherjan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    I thought it was Einherjar, from Norse Mythology.
    It is. Einherjan is plural.

Welcome Einherjan to TFF, even though you are new to forums I doubt you will have any trouble adjusting to our little forum. Our rules are virtually the same as most forums but there are some differences so I suggest you check them out if you have a few free minutes.

I think you will a couple other aspiring authors here who you can converse with, stop by the lit section for some interesting reads. I highly recommend "Shift."

Anyways I will see you around the forum.

Happy posting.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Registered User *Wave*
    Hello Einherjan!

Welcome to TFF! I hope you like it here. It's pretty awesome that you are the Creative Lead for a large scale RPG.

Happy posting!
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Master of the Shadow Key *Wave* KeybladerXIII's Avatar
    Creative lead, eh? You are an interesting one. Obviously you can't talk about it, but I hope that you are making good progress in the RPG. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay.
    "Take a chance.....roll the dice.......pick a card....whatever suits your game.....you'll lose either way...."

Organization XIII in a nutshell, in their most core personality:

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._blablachn.jpg

Unfortunately, I am under NDA at the moment. When I have the chance though, I would not mind giving the community a preview-- If allowed of course.

Blog Entries
    I've seen you jumped right into things, over in GC. That's cool. Shows assertiveness! Also cool that you have a cool job. Coolness.

Hey, I thought you were a viking! Wait, it's plural? Huh? You're only one person, man! You can't claim to be multiple people! That's crazy talk! ...any-dang-ol'-way, Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay! Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

I am made up of all the chosen warriors that were hand picked to fight in the Ragnarok. Look out people!