Thread: Hello!

blondeandy

Hello!

Hi,

Have recently joined the forum so thought i'd post something just to say hi. Apologies if i don't post a great deal but i will try!

My main reason for joining is more to read about the final fantasy games as i am on a mission to complete them all. Despite being surrounded by final fantasy games and RPGs for all my life i have never actually properly played a final fantasy game to completion. Mainly due to being a nintendo fanboy i was either deprived of them due to them not being released in the UK or being on sony's systems. Age has mellowed my brand loyalty somewhat!

I have i-vi either on GBA carts or DS which i am playing through my ds, am halfway through vi at the moment and throroughly enjoyed every game so far.

Have vii-ix downloaded through psn on my psp ready and waiting and as of this weekend i now have a ps2 and x, x-2 and xii which i managed to get for the princely sum of 45 english pounds, a bargain i'm sure you'll agree. Have xiii too for my ps3 but it won't even be unwrapped until the last boss on xii has bitten the dust!

Anyway, hope i haven't bored you to tears with a backstory you never really asked for and i hope to be a part of this community as much as possible even if it only to pester you with a neverending stream of questions!

Andy

Re: Hello!

Not bad for an introductory post but there is an entire section for introductions!

But hey welcome to the forums!
    I never played any of the DS titles, I refuse to....mainly with III because the NES version is superior but whatever.

Happy Posting!
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

The Bad Boy of TFF Hello! Block's Avatar

Re: Hello!

Welcome. If you don't post we will shun and excommunicate you from regular conversation. Then you'll be making threads like Sabin's about getting ignored. And that would just be sad.

EDIT: It seems this thread is no longer among us. Which in it self is kind of a travesty.
    Last edited by Block; 08-22-2010 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.