Thread: Gutentag!

Flame_Kid

Gutentag!

Good morning, good afternoon, or good night to you all! I've recently just made an account here, though I am pretty familiar with forums and such, so I'm hoping to get friends here and have an awesome time!

Let's see, some things about myself...
    I am currently 15 years old, who is on his way to become a sophmore! I dable in a little image designing, I don't take classes on it or anything, so I am proud at my progress I also roleplay, multi-para to para, no novella or anything u.u I also want a career in game design, maybe work at a powerful game company like Square, though I know that sounds a little far-fetched. I am also a HUGE FF fan, I have every main series game, and mostly all the little side series or whatever, like CC and such, ask any FF game and I'll have it. Heh, I still remember renting my first FF, which was X xD. Am I getting off-track?

That's about it! Once again I am happy to have registered here, so hope I can meet some uhmazing people!
    Last edited by Flame_Kid; 06-05-2011 at 09:09 AM.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Gutentag! Xanatos's Avatar

Re: Gutentag!

That's an impressive collection, I've beaten most of them, though own only few I'm afraid. Do you mind telling us which title is your favorite, I'll take a guess and say Final Fantasy VII, most common title among fans really so I have good chance at being right =).

Back to main topic, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here, you'll find that members here on TFF are unusually friendly and outgoing, if you need help feel free to ask me or any other member for that matter, happy posting.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Welcome to TFF, Flame_Kid!

It seems you really ARE a huge FF fan. So, did you also beat them all? And are you such a huge fan that you beat them to 100%? If you did, I'll fall on my knees instantly and pray to you as my new FF-god xD

Oh and do you speak German? The title of your thread IS German - I'm pretty sure I'm not mistaken about that. ^^

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

.............. Gutentag! smurphy's Avatar

Willkommen bei TFF.

I will take it you are not a native german speaker as "Guten Tag" is two words. But since you seem such a huge FF fan I wont give you too much grief about it.

Happy posting.
    "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject."
    Winston S.Churchill

Blog Entries

Welcome to TFF.

You are right, this forum is full of amazing people. Enjoy your stay
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Flame_Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatos View Post
    That's an impressive collection, I've beaten most of them, though own only few I'm afraid. Do you mind telling us which title is your favorite, I'll take a guess and say Final Fantasy VII, most common title among fans really so I have good chance at being right =).

Back to main topic, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here, you'll find that members here on TFF are unusually friendly and outgoing, if you need help feel free to ask me or any other member for that matter, happy posting.
    DUDE! Believe it or not I think VII is the worst, but I'd have to say... VI or X definitely.

@Freya: I've beaten them all, yes, no lie, hehe I swear. Sadly no 100 percent though U.U On X-2 I got 95 percent and was able to see a little bit of the secret ending or do you mean get all treasure chests, all bestiary, etc? Naw, but I try! But can I still be called FF God? :3 I can speak German and Frence, but I'm American. It is indeed German. XP

@smurphy: o.o; no competition here...broskie. I'm American.

@R.Kyra and all: Thanks for the warm welcome!

Blog Entries

You ser, are an interesting person. I approve your addition to this forum. Spread final fantasy knowledge to all!

Welcome to the TFF, don't spam and don't get mad bro.

Welcome! I must say, I envy you a bit for been able to get all those games, and to have beaten them all! But also my respects to such dedication to the series. It's great having you here!

Kyreaan: Hi. I started writing and chatting when I was around your age. I would recommend that you stick with it all. This is a nice RP thread site to stick around. Any questions you may have may be answered here in the Lobby. Why are you staring at me, Spiritas?

Spiritas: You're old *hic*.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Blog Entries

Kyreaan, You're falling behind!! Where's the cake for this fine lad?
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Kyreaan: *cake drops from his hand*

Spiritas: *cake drops off his mouth, hands, and feet*

Kyreaan & Spiritas: What?

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Flame_Kid

Quote Originally Posted by H.U.N.K View Post
    You ser, are an interesting person. I approve your addition to this forum. Spread final fantasy knowledge to all!

Welcome to the TFF, don't spam and don't get mad bro.
    Haha, thank you, your approval was all I needed.
    @Illusion: I'm so flattered, yeah I've grown up with Final Fantasy and am proud to have found out about it.
    @Kyreaan: This is indeed an awesome RP site! Though I'm slightly optimistic due to some incredible literacy I've read through in the section. I don't novella, so I doubt I would be able to keep up with most RPers here.

-glares at Spiritas- How rude! That's not old...80 is OLD.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame_Kid View Post
    @Kyreaan: This is indeed an awesome RP site! Though I'm slightly optimistic due to some incredible literacy I've read through in the section. I don't novella, so I doubt I would be able to keep up with most RPers here.
    Novella can be fun, but it's only that way if done right. I prefer RPs when people can keep free-flowing, while writing in the style as a collaborative fantasy novel.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes: