Thread: Gunna be busy

Blog Entries

Gunna be busy

Uni's catching up with me. Need the computer and the Internet, but don't need any procrastination.

Soo, changed my password to something ridiculous. I can never be assed resetting it, so it's the best way to avoid anything on the Internet. Way over and above downloading a blocker.

Love you all. Won't be long (few weeks). <3 <3 <3

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Gunna be busy

Good luck with uni! It's a fast runner I imagine, but you seem more than capable. /failedattemptatbeingfunny

See you when you get back. ^^

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Hurry back or else the TFF will be liberal hippie little bitch-less.

<3

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    Hurry back or else the TFF will be liberal hippie little bitch-less.

<3
    Bahahah!

edit: oh god i didn't notice that was alpha's user title. i thought you just made that up out of no where. hahahahaha

Good luck with your education! See you when you get back mang.
    Last edited by che; 05-03-2011 at 10:20 AM.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

The Bad Boy of TFF Gunna be busy Block's Avatar

****ing liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by che View Post

edit: oh god i didn't notice that was alpha's user title. i thought you just made that up out of no where. hahahahaha
    Actually Locke4God made that up.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Blog Entries

Whaaa? Well, good luck with school and such bearing down on you. You are an awesome member and contributor to these forums, so don't be gone for long! Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

___________ Gunna be busy Kyreaan's Avatar

We don't ever talk because you can be a donkey sometimes, but don't take too long. Say hi to the kiwi for me. We need music gurues and Mr. Wizards here, so make sure you'll stick around long term. One of these days, Alpha, bam-pow! Straight to the New Zealand moon. You owe me playing Hercules and Zena by going 'Hoo-plaa' down the hills. Maybe we can play 'ship's mass' someday if I ever get out of my country. One of these days, Alpha, I'm taking music guru. Hehehe. Don't be gone too long.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

We don't ever talk because you can be a donkey sometimes, but don't take too long. Say hi to the kiwi for me. We need music gurues and Mr. Wizards here, so make sure you'll stick around long term. One of these days, Alpha, bam-pow! Straight to the New Zealand moon. You owe me playing Hercules and Zena by going 'Hoo-plaa' down the hills. Maybe we can play 'ship's mass' someday if I ever get out of my country. One of these days, Alpha, I'm taking music guru. Hehehe. Don't be gone too long.
    What the balls?

Is this some sort of secret code you use to communicate with New Zelanders? What do you know that I don't?

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    What the balls?

Is this some sort of secret code you use to communicate with New Zelanders? What do you know that I don't?
    That was three TV show references and another reference to a movie. "Bam-pow. Straight to the moon, Alice" is from the old black & white TV show, The Honeymooners. The two TV series, Hercules and Zena, were filmed in New Zealand and had battle scenes yelling 'Hoo-plaa' and running down hills and over rivers. Hercules (Kevin Sorbo) was about the Greek son of Zeus, the God of Thunder and king of the Greek pantheon. Zena (Lucy Lawless) was the spin off where the warrior princess ran around with a leather outfit and put a smile on the faces of the women's empowerment movement.

The part about the 'ship's mass' is from a Quentin Tarantino movie called Death Proof. A character from Tazmania who they called a "kiwi" was also a stuntwoman and, well, I don't want to ruin it for you. Alpha is smart. He gets it. Heh. I probably would try that stunt.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.

Well then. I have learned something interesting today.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Gingersnap Gunna be busy OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I will miss you, smartypants.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries

I have returned!

I've still got one exam, but it's only two hours and open book, and in two weeks. Last four days were super-hectic.

So, I'm back! No longer will we be without the liberal hippy bitch (apart from Aerif, Gypsy, Alisyn, RagnaToad... arghhtherearesomanygetthemoff).

Consistently Average Gunna be busy Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Welcome back! Maybe now the ID forum will see a bit more action, not that i posted much in it but the sentiment still stands.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Dalmascan princess Gunna be busy lady ashe's Avatar

good luck with uni

Ashe and Vaan forever

I roleplay Daisuke Niwa and DArk from DNANGEL and HAruhi Fujioka from OHSHC and also Ashe, so if anyone would like to RP with me just ask haha

My twitter - @Host_Haruhi

Xena!! I have missed you so much!! I have been so lonely here over at the Oxygen channel!! It's me, Gabrielle!!

Chrono Cores:

Quotes: