Thread: Haiiduuuuuur C:

daggerformydeath

Haiiduuuuuur C:

Haii,
    I'm Catt.
    I'm 15, almost 16 and I live in New Zealand. I've survived 2 major earthquakes /:
    I can't decide which is better.. Final Fantasy X/X-2, or Final Fantasy VII series..?

So jaa, if you want to know anything, just send me a message and say haii, I like to make new friends C:

A'ight, byebye

<3

#LOCKE4GOD Haiiduuuuuur C: Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Haiiduuuuuur C:

Harow, fellow Kiwi!

You live in Christchurch? Man, how is it down there for you? Monday's 6.3 sucks big time. I hope you're not too badly affected by the liquefaction again.

Cool, while I live in the US, my mom and brother live in good ol Kiwiland. If you're talking about earthquakes, I presume you live on the South Island.

In any case, welcome!

daggerformydeath

I *used* to live in Christchurch. My mum made my family move to Hamilton >.>
    Depressing much.

#LOCKE4GOD Haiiduuuuuur C: Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Haha, Hamiltron.

Must be nice to get away from the earthquakes though. Though the 'Tron is... hmm... not the best choice?

daggerformydeath

The 'Tron is a damn hole, but mum didn't want to live in Auckland. We had to move *somewhere* where she could keep her job >.>
    It is nice, but to be honest, I'd go through a 93297405.9 in Christchurch and still stay there. It was the best place I've ever lived.

Consistently Average Haiiduuuuuur C: Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hey i live in cambridge! hope you stick around its always good to see another kiwi on this site
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Dalmascan princess Haiiduuuuuur C: lady ashe's Avatar

welcome to the forums
    have fun here

Ashe and Vaan forever

I roleplay Daisuke Niwa and DArk from DNANGEL and HAruhi Fujioka from OHSHC and also Ashe, so if anyone would like to RP with me just ask haha

My twitter - @Host_Haruhi

Welcome! See you around and have fun.

daggerformydeath

Wow i feel so loved.
    Thanks for all the welcomes x

___________ Haiiduuuuuur C: Kyreaan's Avatar

Hi, Dagger! You will find more Aussies and Kiwies here than you might expect. Welcome to you.

Chrono Cores:

Quotes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I would skip the part about it being a 100lb box set and consider the relative mass to converted energy for the staircase. The style I would first choose is to go for the Aeronaut legos and calculate relative time and distance to the axis points within the electromagnetic field that could cross over warping into a wormhole given enough density converted into energy by using the funnelled power of the sun. Enough power may be derived not from the sun, but from the mass of an artificial, contained black hole connected to a semi-quantum theorized single vacuum tube for energy wave processing. You cause youself to fold inward and then collapse in on itself, while rematerializing into another universe or within the same universe with the rest of your ship. Your reference points will be the nearby astrology of wherever you ended up, as well as the age of the nearby stars relative to your current star maps. Go ahead and give me a call or send me an email if I am considered for the position. Thanks. It was nice meeting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyreaan View Post
    I am slapping this thread up for an update. There was a petition set up at Petition Spot for .hack//Link (PSP). It says it is needing 50,000 signers, but it looks like they are asking for only 100 right now. This is asking for either an English patch or an English release towards both NA and Europe regions. It is the last game of the entire series.

.hack//Link English Localization- Petition Spot

The first two series, for those of you who don't read or know, were 7 volumes total and all for PS2. There was also an 8th; it was called .hack//Fragment Offline. A lot of people didn't know that I bet. Has anyone read any .hack manga? If you don't plan on getting Link and instead prefer to read, I recommend at least trying out .hack//Link Manga- Read .hack//Link Manga Online for Free at Manga Fox. Let me know what you think.