Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your favorite thing to shop for...

All is One.One is All. Your favorite thing to shop for... Firefly's Avatar

Re: Your favorite thing to shop for...

heh heh,I love going clothes,shoes,and purse shopping! lol If I come in to a store to buy,idk, a pair of shoes..I buy like 3 outifts,a purse to match it,and 2 pair of shoes. I's can't help it, they're all just soo shiny and wanting to be bought! Eh,too bad all me money is gone *sniffles*
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My TFF Family:
    * My Awesome Older Brother, Judge Magistrate :]
    * Illusion :]
    * Cait Sith :]
    * My Sweet,Caring,Older Sister angelmarie190515 :]
    * My FF Twin, nickness89 :]
    * My Favorite Australian Cousin, NikkiLinkle :]
    * My Long Lost Cousin, Hero without a Name :]

***98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

God, i'm such a nerd. I love to shop for computer parts. Video cards, RAM, hard drive, CPU's. GOD! lol. Newegg is my favorite place, i swear. Also, i LOVE kitchen gadgets. I'm a sucker for those. Tongs, knives, sharpeners, slicers, dicers, anything. I love to cook, and anything that makes my life easier is great. Also, love shopping for cookware. So pretty much anything to do with cooking, or computers, and i'm there.

98% of teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Time to take control... Your favorite thing to shop for... Serah's Avatar

clothes, jewellery and make-up <3 <3 <3

-- and movies
    Wishes aren't enough, prayers either ... I'm making a promise ...

Registered User Your favorite thing to shop for... BigWill's Avatar

Polk, next time I think of something odd to say I'll just wait for a bit.... Because I'm fairly certain you will say it before too long. lol

Anyway, since I so rarely have the extra money to spend on stuff, I rarely buy anything. Video games, music, and DVDs are the things I enjoy the most. I also like looking for a good baseball hat. I always wear one so I'm always looking for a new one.

Blog Entries

I'm pretty much exactly the same as Che. I know what I want to buy, I go in and grab it, buy it and out the door as fast as possible. I do not browse, I don't go to five stores looking for the best sale price or any of that crap. I find a store selling what I want to buy, I go to that store. If it happens to be on sale or something, great. If not, well, I was going to buy it anyways and I already allocated money for it in my budget.

That is one of the major reasons I absolutely despise shopping for clothing. Browsing is pretty much required in a store. I hate it so much. If I can't find something I like in five minutes or less I get irritated.

A lot of this probably comes from working in retail. I hate customers, I hate being a customer, I just plain hate shopping lol. I do a lot of shopping online so I can avoid going to stores.

Pretty much the only exception has always been books. Ironically that's why I don't go to bookstores either, because I can and will spend literally all day browsing. Luckily now that I have an ereader it's not a problem. I just download a ton of samples and pick through them at my leisure, then when I find one that interests me I can buy it and start reading it in two minutes.

~DragonHeart~
    Last edited by DragonHeart; 04-14-2010 at 08:04 AM.
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2