12 30.00%
  • Maybe.

11 27.50%
  • I hate this forum...

4 10.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are you addicted to TFF?

Are you addicted to TFF?

I personally like to check TFF to see what's going on. I check it at least once a day.

I wouldn't say I'm addicted though. It's a little more talkative than the other poop forums I've joined. Besides Myspace and Facebook get boring after a while...

Do you think you are addicted?

How often are you on TFF?
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 09-28-2009 at 10:52 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

I hate this place.

I'm online all day long, I go here whenever I feel like checking if anything interesting has sprung up.

Are you addicted to TFF? Shan'do Spike's Avatar
    A long long long time ago, like in my freshman and sophomore year of high school, I was probably addicted to this place. I posted a ton, was checking all the time, and spent way too much time talking to people from this forum >> <<.

Now? Definitely not. I check the forums roughly some amount between every day and every few days, and I don't spend too much time here.
    Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust
    Like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.

-Ferdinand, The Duchess of Malfi, V.V

Tsuna Feesh Are you addicted to TFF? Fate's Avatar
    I wouldn't say I'm exactly addicted to the forum, but I do log on regularly to check my messages. Friends are my what keeps me here, mostly. And I don't post as much as I did a few months ago. But it's a nice place; I wouldn't leave.

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

Blog Entries
    But you never left, Spike. You're still here. It has a hold of your soul...

I would say that I am addicted. I'm 24, I started posting here when I was 16... Why can't I just leave?!! "Ronald Reagan, can you help me?!!" -The Aquabats.

Nah, but I probably don't spend anywhere near as much time on here as I used to. I drop in, see if there is anything of interest for me to read/respond to, talk to the people who are NEAT-O, and then leave. I think a lot of the people on here are NEAT-O. That is probably why I am here. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Shake it like a polaroid picture Are you addicted to TFF? RagnaToad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    I probably don't spend anywhere near as much time on here as I used to. I drop in, see if there is anything of interest for me to read/respond to, talk to the people who are NEAT-O, and then leave. I think a lot of the people on here are NEAT-O. That is probably why I am here. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
    Pretty much the same for me.

There used to be this guy called Taco. He was alright. Whatever happened to him?

And being addicted to a forum is pretty fucked up, but I guess it's as good a way to waste time as anything else.
    Last edited by RagnaToad; 09-30-2009 at 09:17 AM.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

Registered User Are you addicted to TFF? Yesha's Avatar
    I can't say I'm addicted.. but, I try to check things here.. every once, or twice.. a day..

This is the onLy forum I seriousLy joined.. some others.. I can't remember..

the peopLe and friends I have here aLso, are the reason why I Love to be here.. and of course.. the different topics here, our Anime cLub.. and somehow my Art thread.. :-)
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

Air from my lungs. Are you addicted to TFF? Violet's Avatar
    Oh whatever. You're all addicted, you just can't admit it. HAH! Why else would you be posting in here?
    <<
    Last edited by Violet; 09-29-2009 at 04:56 AM.

Death Before Dishonor Are you addicted to TFF? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've been a member for about two weeks and im very addicted I check and post stuff during my three hours class at ITT...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Are you addicted to TFF? Xanatos's Avatar
    To be honest at first I was addicted to TFF and most of my online time I spent right here but right now I can't say that I'm addicted, well, not near as before. But still I post much more on this forum than anywhere else combined and it's my favorite one mainly because of TFF members, friends and interesting topics.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

Registered User Are you addicted to TFF?
    I like this site a lot, and I think there are some interesting things to read and discuss. I wouldn't say I have an addiction, but people never think that they have one anyway when they really do, so maybe I actually have one. I do seem to log on an awful lot during the day.

I might have to check on some sort of 12-step program...
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Death Before Dishonor Are you addicted to TFF? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodie16 View Post
    I might have to check on some sort of 12-step program...
    I think a 12 step program would do us all some good...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Bringer Of Light! Are you addicted to TFF? Messiah's Avatar
    I've not been here long, but, I'd say im pretty hooked!
    Theres always something to do here, thats what keeps bringing me back!
    When the world decends into darkness - I'll bring the light!
    Bringer Of Light - Guiding Souls away from Darkness Since 1989!

VISIT MY SITE TODAY!
    Square-Zone
    CURRENTLY EMPLOYING:
    Moderators
    Review Writers
    Illustrator for a GFX team.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I joined almost a year and a half ago, and I've been on a lot of that time. By choice, I think I've left for about a week or two altogether. When it wasn't my choice, my school laptop died and I was off for a couple of days.

This place an addiction of mine? Maybe so. Even if I'm not posting and just lurking, I'm still around here, and I think that's almost as bad as coming here to post. Haha, I keep this site on a tab pretty much all the time!

Jeese, how about that time I was chucking in 20+ posts a day in the Humour and Word Games section? I've not been active there in a while now, but I know I racked up over 3000 posts in less than a year.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

The Lost Writer Are you addicted to TFF? Psiko's Avatar
    Addicted? No. Regular lurker? Yes.

A lot of times I am "online" here, when really I let it sit idle and refresh every so often to see if anyone worth talking to is online.

Well, and stalking a certain individual who comes here. If her darn MSN would work properly again it wouldn't be so necessary, haha.

I've made some good friends on here, and apparently I am continuing to do so. Besides, I have a rep to uphold and if I left, who would be here to preach Old Skool or to crush n00bs with l33t SOLDIER RPB skillz?

Not that I have done much of either lately. Hmm.
    OLD SKOOL - A positive appellation referring to when things weren't flashy but empty of substance, were done by hard work, didn't pander to the lowest common denominator, and required real skill. Labour-saving devices, shortcuts that reduce quality and quitting before the task is done are not characteristics of "old skool."

In reference to computer games, refers to a game that had substantial playability without flashy graphics or eye candy. Old skool gamers appreciate difficult maneuvers, careful planning, and scorched earth policies.

In reference to role-playing games, old skool refers to games that tested players' wits, could kill off careless characters, and required dedication and inner strength to play. Old skool games didn't pander to the ideas that everyone is created equal, that all options are open to all races, that the markets were somehow free, and that a quasi-medieval society could have near 100% literacy.

See also classic.

Representing the Old Skool ways since 1984.

Registered User Are you addicted to TFF? WilsonDean1990's Avatar
    Yeah, I'm pretty hooked nice to talk with other people who feel passionate about final fantasy

TheDigitalManga Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigitalManga
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/hAID_tCqznY
    Bakuman Epsiode 1 Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../1/_SGnj0AI5WI
    Bakuman Episode 1 Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheDigit.../0/szpHqaSscC4

I Think You Anime/Manga Fans would really like it!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RagnaToad View Post
    There used to be this guy called Taco. He was alright. Whatever happened to him?
    He died!! Some 'tard mistook him for an actual taco and ate him. That person died, as well; a hellfire errupted in his belly, and he was subsequently OBLITERATED!! ...anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

PartTimeAngel Are you addicted to TFF? Rain Lil's Avatar
    I don't think I'm addicted. I hope I'm not addicted...

What did you guys put in the water?

Damn you!

"I put my memories into a little cart and keep on going.
    After glancing back upon everything I’ve lost,
    I gather what’s left and close my eyes..."
    - Tiger JK, Thumb

I was back in the day... like when I knew a lot of the people that posted here... lol Now, not so much. I just come around and check what's goin' on when I get an email saying TFF misses me. So don't be surprised you don't see any more of my posts around here =P

Blog Entries
    Back when I first joined, certainly. These days, not so much. Yeah I'm around lurking most days just to see if anything interesting comes up but it's definitely not the highlight of my day or anything heh. I like most of the people here so it's just where I like to hang out online.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Are you addicted to TFF? Chickenballz's Avatar
    Fuzz emails me and tells me I am missed so that makes me feel all fuzzy inside and then I come here to snackle his sexy, sexy face. And then I run off, for kissing and leaving is fun!

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    I think it's pretty obvious for me now.

I used to love this place for the first year and a halfish that I joined. There was a boring phase, but I still came here everyday. Now I only come once or twice a week and that's only to answer friends' PMs and check on what needs to be done in the forums. I barely post anymore, I often come to warn or delete posts that need it.

To be honest, I just have too much to do lately. Maybe that'll change but for now, I'm too busy to come here all the time like before.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Quote Originally Posted by Chez
    To be honest, I just have too much to do lately. Maybe that'll change but for now, I'm too busy to come here all the time like before.
    That seems to be the case for a lot of people after some time.

When I first got here, I would log in, and stay all day because it was summer, and I had nothing else to do but talk on the phone and stalk people through threads. It was fun. This was...two years ago? Holy crapper it's been a long time. After a while, I realized there were other things to do and that I was spending way too much time on here doing nothing. I just recently started stalking and posting around again, so now I come here once a day, check out General Chat, post if something looks fun, and then leave. I'm not addicted so much anymore, but TFF will never release it's hold on my heart.

I have my moments enve though I still always appear to be very active here. I can say that I am currently addicted again to TFF but I go months where I just sign in to see if there is something interesting to post on, if not I will just chat with people in VMs just to make my presence known.

I am generally signed in alot at work and use the "whos online" option to keep me logged in for the better half of a dat but I only really check in to TFF once a night and that is after the wife and kiddo go to bed. The only other times I play around is if I see something interesting that catches my eye when I am on break at work.

I am getting old, boring and have a very eventful life, I use TFF as my escape from everything. This is benificial because it gives me time to slow down and just have some fun. Outside of the few minutes I have to play around a night I am booked up and the time off is in dire need.

For the better half of 2+ years of being here I will admit over all I am still an addict and I don't care for an intervention.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Are you addicted to TFF? Treize's Avatar
    I think that I am somewhat addicted due to the fact that I have been coming to TFF almost everyday for three years now, but on the other hand, I haven't been really active for over a year now. I only seem to post when I see an interesting topic now. Really, if TFF would just suddenly dissapear, it wouldn't phase me that much, but in the past I was a lot more addicted and would have probably missed TFF quite a bit. Now TFF seems more like a place to kill some time when I get bored.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

TFF made me forget the cake I was baking an hour ago, so maybe I am. XD *j/k*

That aside, I don't think that I'm addicted. I've felt as if I'd been addicted to a forum once but that has changed. I try to come here every day, as I like this forum quite much, but it's not essential to me. If I can't come one day or am not in the mood to, I just won't come. That's it. .-. Also, when I shut the window down, I usually don't think about it anymore, unless I suddenly have an idea what I could write in here.
    So I'd say I'm not addicted. And hopefully I won't ever be. xD"

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Che
    I have been re-addicted to TFF - again. I kind of just lurked/checked in from time to time while I played FFXI and then WoW, but now that I'm not I needed something to do with all my time!

Anyone feel like message boards in general used to be more active, though? Not saying that TFF isn't active. I used to go to some others as well as this one back in the day and they are just...dead now. Maybe its because i'm used to it now instead of it being a brand new and exciting thing to do.

Registered User Are you addicted to TFF? Dimi's Avatar
    TFF has done a lot for me. For one, don't I have such a sexy smile......

Sexy Grill:

TFF did that for me.

TFF has also helped me gain the confidence that I need! Look at how I've grown up from the age of 14 to a full grown adult...

Sexy Me:

"HELLOOOOOO ladies. ;;;;;;;O"

But sadly, I'm taken. And I found the love of my life on this very forum...

My Wifey:

<3333333333

In the end, I do not have an addiction. With my sexeh grill. My hot appearance and muh wifey, I'm wayyy too busy for this shiz.

When Your Love Is Lost Are you addicted to TFF? cbchick's Avatar
    even tho i just joined, im pretty sure that i'll soon be addicted to this forum b/c it seems very lively and its quite fun =D

Che
    Wow I'm officially skipping anything you put in a spoiler tag again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast