Thread: Yaaaaarrrr!!!

Yaaaaarrrr!!!

Ok so the other night I was typing a message to a friend and caught myself typing out the word Yarrr which at the same time making the appropriate sounds. I notice everytime I go to type that word out that I either say it aloud or I think it in my best pirate voice.

I actually had a good chuckle at this and started trying to think of other terms that I type out that I find myself saying at the same time as I type them.

There are a few but I want to see if anyone else does this also and what words they do this with.

I simply can not type out YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR! with out making the sounds.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Che

Re: Yaaaaarrrr!!!

Maybe you're a butt pirate at heart.

Registered User Yaaaaarrrr!!! Rebekah's Avatar

I remember I was typing this report for my teacher a few weeks ago and I was trying to talk to my mom. She told me she was going to go somewhere and I was talking and typing at the same time and I randomly typed OK while I said it. Embarrassing to have to delete that from the WP.

forever alone in hell Yaaaaarrrr!!! final fantacy_tifa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    Ok so the other night I was typing a message to a friend and caught myself typing out the word Yarrr which at the same time making the appropriate sounds. I notice everytime I go to type that word out that I either say it aloud or I think it in my best pirate voice.

I actually had a good chuckle at this and started trying to think of other terms that I type out that I find myself saying at the same time as I type them.

There are a few but I want to see if anyone else does this also and what words they do this with.

I simply can not type out YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR! with out making the sounds.

Well I do it with a couple words.
    1 grrrrrr
    2yesh
    3o_mg!!!
    Idy but I says tuff a lot outloud or in my head but thows r the 3 I say the most out load

**1 tequila,2 tequila,3 tequila,floor**

time your wasting just your do to better anything have you don't this reading you r why <-- read backwards,

DO NOT HURT MY PET LEMON lemons have feelings to you know !!

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Yaaaaarrrr!!! Polk's Avatar

Whenever I type something out, I yell it out loud. Like this. Penis. Vagina.

Oops, sorry guys. My mom heard me yelling out dirty words and now I'm grounded for having a potty mouth
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Unless you have an overfondness for rum and/or attacking smaller vessels/taking international hostages, you really should have no need for Yaaaarrrr!!!

*Sculls half a bottle of Captain Morgan* Yaaaarrrr!!!
    victoria aut mors

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rebekah View Post
    I remember I was typing this report for my teacher a few weeks ago and I was trying to talk to my mom. She told me she was going to go somewhere and I was talking and typing at the same time and I randomly typed OK while I said it. Embarrassing to have to delete that from the WP.
    Haha. That happened to me, except it was for another reason. Microsoft Word seems to enjoy me writing in another font other than Times New Roman, size twelve, and every time I need to do a little formatting (bold, underline, using Heading 1/2/3 for the content page, blah...), it changes back to Calibri. So, after each heading that's been formatted, I type something random there. I once wrote "Ohai" and forgot to delete it...

I'm just lucky my teacher found it amusing. ^^;

Sometimes I can't help but say what I'm typing when it's a greeting, something humorous, or whatever. I love saying "Ohai!" and "Yesh!" because to me, it's just cute, and I can't help but say it with a huge grin. Then there's "Yarrrp" which I stole from Hot Fuzz, and you have to say it in the same way it's spoken in the movie. There's also "Ggrrrr..." When that's typed, you can bet I'm growling at the other end of the computer.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

I invented Go-Gurt. Yaaaaarrrr!!! Clint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by James K. Polk View Post
    Oops, sorry guys. My mom heard me yelling out dirty words and now I'm grounded for having a potty mouth
    Your mom died in 1852, so it would be kind of hard for her to hear anything that you say.

Anything that I type, I say out loud. Although it's not necessary, it makes constructing coherent sentences easier. If I don't do it, I might not even know what the hell I'm writing.

Che

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Your mom died in 1852, so it would be kind of hard for her to hear anything that you say.
    Boom, roasted!

Registered User Yaaaaarrrr!!! Rebekah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    Haha. That happened to me, except it was for another reason. Microsoft Word seems to enjoy me writing in another font other than Times New Roman, size twelve, and every time I need to do a little formatting (bold, underline, using Heading 1/2/3 for the content page, blah...), it changes back to Calibri. So, after each heading that's been formatted, I type something random there. I once wrote "Ohai" and forgot to delete it...

I'm just lucky my teacher found it amusing. ^^;

Sometimes I can't help but say what I'm typing when it's a greeting, something humorous, or whatever. I love saying "Ohai!" and "Yesh!" because to me, it's just cute, and I can't help but say it with a huge grin. Then there's "Yarrrp" which I stole from Hot Fuzz, and you have to say it in the same way it's spoken in the movie. There's also "Ggrrrr..." When that's typed, you can bet I'm growling at the other end of the computer.
    When we type on MSN I should remember this!

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Yaaaaarrrr!!! Polk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    She's grounding me from beyond the grave. You don't know me.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Death Before Dishonor Yaaaaarrrr!!! Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I often find myself blurting out bam, or boom whenever I type them. Sometimes when I text I will say what I am txting out loud. This used to get me in trouble back in high school. When I would txt a cuss word I would get in trouble for cursing, and txting.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Talk Like a Pirate Day isn't until September.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh R
    I often find myself blurting out bam, or boom whenever I type them.
    By chance, are you a chef with a name that sounds like a precious gemstone?
    Last edited by Jin; 04-29-2010 at 04:09 PM.

Until now!

The Bad Boy of TFF Yaaaaarrrr!!! Block's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    Maybe you're a butt pirate at heart.

Registered User Yaaaaarrrr!!! winterborn86's Avatar

im the other way around, i dnt randomly say wot i type out, i type what i say or what im thinking, bit annoyin really cos i don't always notice it, so alot of people will get a message with a random word thrown into the middle somewhere

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Death Before Dishonor Yaaaaarrrr!!! Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    By chance, are you a chef with a name that sounds like a precious gemstone?
    When I was typing that out I knew that someone was gonna say something like that. When I say that I instantly think of Emeril Lagasse.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!