Hit me the other day that we're in the second half of 2018, and that I can't really recall anything that happened from the past 6 months. 2008 still feels like it was like 5 years ago and i've been out of school for like 7 years. Shit's crazy, man.

Where were you at ten years ago? Did you think you'd be where you are today? What thing ruled your world back then, could you say it still does today?

2008 was my second year of high-school, and all I wanted was to be an auto-engineer for classic cars. Failing that it was to be an automotive journalists like my idols at the time: the guys from Top Gear. That bubble burst and now i'm essentially running the pricing team at a hardware store, while saving for muh wedding.

Ten years ago I started getting into rock with the early teens rock starter pack: AC/DC, Gnr and Nirvana. Wasn't long before I came across Iron Maiden and to this day they're still the pinnacle of rock/metal in my eyes.

Also remember dying to get a psp and a flat screen for my room.

So what were you all about back then? What would sum up '08 best in your opinion?