Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Whats your favourite colour and why?

Boxer of the Galaxy Whats your favourite colour and why? Rowan's Avatar

Whats your favourite colour and why?

Mine is orange because its bright and dark at the same time. Its also the colour that represented by the flavor which I enjoy most. I wouldn't wear orange clothing though, because I don't think it looks good, but if someone asked me about what my favorite colour is, I'd tell them orange. I hope this post doesn't offend anybody.

whats your favorite colour? Please keep it neutral because hell we'd hate this thread to get out of hand and become another thread of offence etc. PS: id be freakin amazed if that happened somehow.

The Old Skool Warrior Whats your favourite colour and why? LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ORANGE IS THE COLOR OF SHITHEAD JACKASSES AND BLAH BLAH BLAH ETCETERA

Actually, I like orange. But I also wouldn't wear it.

I'm fond of navy, darker purples, and lighter greens. Those are all really neat colors, and they all fall on the "cool" side of the color spectrum. Boom.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Your not a good mod Lococolt if your still taking jabs. If you are still even sniggering you shouldnt even be a mod.

My favourite colour is Blue, navy blue to be precise.

That Andromeda is much better moderator.

Boxer of the Galaxy Whats your favourite colour and why? Rowan's Avatar
    Okay so the record so far is post 3.

jesus christ.

Death Before Dishonor Whats your favourite colour and why? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ezio69 View Post
    Your not a good mod Lococolt if your still taking jabs. If you are still even sniggering you shouldnt even be a mod.
    This post gave me teh hard lolz. Here I am drinking a beer, and was like sweet a cool casual thread in GC about colors. Let me post here. Saw this and bammmmm MIND F*CK!!!!!

But on the reals my favorite color has always been red. Idk man to me anyway it just seems like red goes good with everything. If I am wearing a red shit I can whatever shade of jeans, or cargo shorts and still look good as f*ck.

Edit: Had a monster paragraph typed, and was gonna take a jab at the remark under my post but f*ck it. We love you Cesar you are the best. Haters gonna hate!!!!
    Last edited by Josh_R; 05-10-2014 at 09:32 PM.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Iam sorry Rowan I shouldve taken it to VM. But its a fair statement he is a moderator. What good is this community if their mods arent doing their job properly. They need to remain neutral and objective. If he cant help himself especially with snide remarks after he closed that thread himself then someone alot more qualified should take his position as a mod. Its not professional at all even if it is just a moderator. Your all right and its not the colours I assure you. I love the colour blue.

The Mad God Whats your favourite colour and why? Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Some people are far too thin skinned to be allowed on the internet...

Anyways. My favorite color is black. Followed closely by silver and purple. Purple only if its paired with something else, black in particular is nice.

Most other colors I'm different to.

Pink I hate. Not because it's girly or anything like that, but because it's a damned lie. There is no pink light. Pink is the result of the eye taking in both high frequency light, blues, and low frequency reds at the the same time. Pink is how your brain differentiates between a mix of high and low frequency, and mid frequencies like green. Your brain completely made that shit up. Lying sack of shit that it is. I'd like to give my brain a piece of my mind, if it wasn't already the primary constituent of my mind.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    Pink I hate. Not because it's girly or anything like that, but because it's a damned lie. There is no pink light. Pink is the result of the eye taking in both high frequency light, blues, and low frequency reds at the the same time. Pink is how your brain differentiates between a mix of high and low frequency, and mid frequencies like green. Your brain completely made that shit up. Lying sack of shit that it is. I'd like to give my brain a piece of my mind, if it wasn't already the primary constituent of my mind.
    I have always had a deep hatred for the pink. Not for reasons as deep as what you posted, but because I feel that it is just a hideous color. What makes me mad is when I am out somewhere and a fat chick, or guys(don't want to offend plump girls) are wearing hot pink pants that say Pink on the ass. I am well aware that is the color of your small stretched out pants.

Blog Entries
    Time out. I'm the most neutral person around. Taking stabs at me because I made a sarcastic remark that was in NO WAY derogatory or inflammatory is not the way to handle this situation.

I also like yellow, but not that crazy neon shit.

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoColt04 View Post
    Time out. I'm the most neutral person around. Taking stabs at me because I made a sarcastic remark that was in NO WAY derogatory or inflammatory is not the way to handle this situation.

I also like yellow, but not that crazy neon shit.
    Haters gonna hate Cesar. Can't please everyone. We all know that you are a very professional individual who handles situations in a very mature manner(i had to edit this cause I speleed manner manure god i'm drunk).

Also I love yellow. I have a yellow shirt with Spongebob in a tux that says swag on it in huge letters LOVE IT. I wore it to work keep in mind I am upper management and everyone loled all day.

"Tiger Hair" Whats your favourite colour and why? HeroZero's Avatar
    I am an orange lover as well, and I do enjoy wearing it, partly because it is a little garish. In general for clothing though i go for the more muted oranges like burnt orange for example but i am not above wearing some neon orange don't shoot me kinda colors every once in a while.
    "Evil spelled backwards is Live, and we all want to do that now don't we?"

My you're all a classy bunch right here. Nice pack mentality you got going on in here. You all have already developed a form of rapport with eachother so ehhhhh. Apologies guys Im not at all thin-skinned but i was wrong so very wrong to expect some if not a little bit of decency from even just one of you.

I dont mind bit of yellow myself

so, i am confused are you mad that you didn't get that he was being facetious?

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Whats your favourite colour and why? Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Red because I marked this thread red. I like indigo too but only because it's fun to say.
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

IN-digo, yes it is fun to say, but periwinkle is MORE fun. Because Periwinkle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognitus View Post
    Red because I marked this thread red. I like indigo too but only because it's fun to say.
    What about magenta. I have always loved saying that word. Makes me bubbly inside.

Edit:

Also Magenta was superior to Blue in everyway.

Whats your favourite colour and why? ZRO's Avatar
    Magenta is totally too close to Mufasa. And Mufasa was kinda orange-ish. And I'm a fan of orange, so, by extension of logic, I will therefore allow the liking of magenta. Black is also good, but is more an absence of color than a color itself...or a combination of all colors, depending on who you talk to. o_O;

Believe me, it isn't a pack mentality at work. People like you are just universally unlikable.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Blog Entries
    Regarding black, it depends upon whether you're talking about light (absence of all colors) or fabric/physical surfaces (presence of all colors).

Random;:
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay

Black is kind of a douchebag color. It takes in that whole spectrum, but what does it reflect back for the rest of us? ****ing nothing. Greedy light absorbing bastard that it is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoColt04 View Post
    Regarding black, it depends upon whether you're talking about light (absence of all colors) or fabric/physical surfaces (presence of all colors).
    I love wearing black shirts. They go with literally everything. Very little can look bad if your shirt is black.

except dandruff... that shit looks bad with black ^_^.

Orange seems to be a popular color, and ya wanna know why? Because it is pure unadulterated AWESOME! Also I am a shitheaded jackass, just ask ZRO.

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh_R View Post
    What about magenta. I have always loved saying that word. Makes me bubbly inside.
    No sir, I don't like it.

But in a crisis situation I would admit to liking fuschia. Or however the **** it is spelled.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Whats your favourite colour and why? che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My favorite color is red because that's the color the streets will run when I'm done with Lococolt.

Also because it's a really passionate color, I feel. It's very rich. The color of passion, love, fighting for what you want. It also means stop if you're looking at traffic signs. I feel like if everything was black and white and if we could make some things one color only, it is the single most important color .

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Quote Originally Posted by HeroZero View Post
    Only because the dandruff is white. If it was a better color, like black, there wouldn't be an issue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroZero View Post
    Never wear black without the Blue.

Red and Black are two colors I like a lot.

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    Blog Entries
    The only reason I am awake right now is because the Doppler weather radar is yellow and red. Due to this, I am declaring war on those colors. This is the Two Primaries War. Blue has got my back.

I like what you did there heartless.

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    Believe me, it isn't a pack mentality at work. People like you are just universally unlikable.
    So its not possible to be liked if I disagree with someone? I really doubt you believe that yourself.

I love the blue clues reference. But Blue ALL THE WAY!!!!

Edit: WOAH its pack mentality alright where the hell did all you people come from. Its REVENGE OF THE BEARDS! Ive never seen so much activity all at once! I see! So thats what it takes to attract members! DRAMA.
    Last edited by ezio69; 05-10-2014 at 10:40 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast