Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: What's on your mind right now?

I've been working hard and a lot of my plans are falling through and its very frustrating

Queen What's on your mind right now? Crescent's Avatar
    I wanna do something productive but I don’t wanna leave my bed a classic novel written by me

Queen What's on your mind right now? Crescent's Avatar
    Rest In Peace to all 298 of you, praying for all your family and friends xxx

Boxer of the Galaxy What's on your mind right now? Rowan's Avatar
    They started it. Got noone to blame but themselves.

By "they" who are you referring to exactly just curious? 298 innocent civilians in a passenger jet being blown out of the sky by a bunch of thugs armed with advanced weapons supplied by the Russians. Maybe you are referring to something else.

Boxer of the Galaxy What's on your mind right now? Rowan's Avatar
    You are correct. Certainly something else.

Registered User What's on your mind right now? dyinalux's Avatar
    Thinking of buying a new gadget.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. What's on your mind right now? noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's officially 8 months since I lost my mom.

I miss her terribly and am still angry that she treated me the way she did before she died.

Bass Player Extraordinaire What's on your mind right now? Joe's Avatar
    I'm not entirely sure if I'm missing a second day of work as when I woke up this morning, it was raining in my ceiling, two floors down from where a water line broke. I'm also not sure what the repair schedule is going to be like, and there's a nasty line of damage on my ceiling, as well as a small hole.

The cleaning company has left a fan on my carpet to dry it, as well a dehumidifier which are kind of obnoxiously loud. So. This should be an...interesting week.
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

I invented Go-Gurt. What's on your mind right now? Clint's Avatar
    I hate people. I was driving today, and saw people speeding and making improper lane changes. People were getting mad at me for driving five miles over the speed limit, because they prefer to do 60 mph in a 35 mph zone. That's just bullshit. If you want to speed and make improper lane changes, do it in a video game, and not in real life, or make the conscious and responsible decision to forfeit your drivers license.

Driving is not a right, it's a privilege, and people take it for granted. The tests to obtain one's license are far too easy to pass, and the legal driving age is far too low. What the hell does a 15 or 16 year old need to drive a car for anyway? The age limit should be raised to 18, and licenses should only be able to be obtained through passing both the written and driving tests at the DMV. The high school driving courses aren't strict or tough enough.

In fact, the law isn't tough enough. People don't get pulled over for improper lane changes, and people barely ever get pulled over for speeding. Hell, I rarely ever see any police officers on the roads. People need to be pulled over for being so stupid that they can't read a number on a speed limit sign, or for being so stupid that they can't flip a switch to turn on their turn signal.

I do like using my horn, though. It's a nice B sharp. I get a lot of use out of it. Bad drivers generally get offended if I let them hear it.

I have been battling with myself over whether or not to get a vita. I really can't afford one, yet I really want one. I've already ordered and cancelled it twice now... getting pretty bad!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9