Thread: What was your best Christmas?

Maridia

What was your best Christmas?

Everyone has a shining memory of what their favorite year was.

Mine was when I was 7. The N64 Christmas. People back then were either Playstation or Nintendo kids, I was one of the "Good guys" haha. The games we got with it were Marion 64 and Wave Race. I remember playing it from 8am to at least 5 or 6 switching between the 2 games and taking turns with my brother. I also got a lava lamp that year that I asked for cause I saw it in Ahh Real Monsters so that was next to me on the floor lit up the whole day giving off a very distinct smell I've never forgot when I do turn it on, because yes it's still in my room. The day finished off with a prime rib dinner, and Return of the Jedi on tv while we gave our eyes a rest and ate. Most amazing Christmas ever.

When I was 10 I had a very Christmas Story Christmas. I wanted a pellet gun so bad and my mother was always terrified of guns. My father having a bb gun at my age got me one and my uncle got me a scope with it. Needless to say when I opened it I was beyond happy. The scene in a Christmas Story where Ralphy is running around the kitchen holding it at his hip looking for something to aim it at always makes me laugh. Cause that was me to a T.

When was your favorite Christmas?

My favorite Christmas was the Christmas I got my first Final Fantasy =P It was IX, I stayed up for like two days straight playing it. That was about 6th or 7th grade. I also remember wanting this bike when I was like in the 4th grade and I thought I didn't get it. We had finished opening all the presents, it was becoming daylight and my dad asked me to open the blinds of the sliding door to the backyard, and there it was I still have it, but it just sits on the garage now.

I wish that would happen again, but with a new car......and, not in the backyard lol.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 12-25-2009 at 12:16 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

The Bad Boy of TFF What was your best Christmas? Block's Avatar
    About 5 years ago my parents gave me a moped! That was pretty awesome!

Ok, well technically it's a scooter, but you get the idea.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can't remember ever having a favourite Christmas. They're all pretty okay, but nothing ever stands out about them so that I'd remember one. Today was pretty nice though... I got a special card. ^^

It's New Year celebrations that I always remember though. Or half remember. =S

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Hmmmm.....best year would have to be....

Yea The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time released. I got the game, and the rest was history.

My Christmas isn't much of a big thing, I haven't had a huge Christmas since I was around 13, don't get much any more except something big and like 4 small things.

My best Christmas is the one I don't remember lol.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Registered User What was your best Christmas? Yesha's Avatar
    My best Christmas was... when I was 9-10 yrs. oLd.. back then, I have my whoLe famiLy ceLebrating.. but now, my mom is far away from us.. she is working on another country, and that's reaLLy sad.. aLso, I didn't had the chance to see aLL of my relatives here. *sniff* but, other than that.. I’m stiLL happy that I’m celebrating Jesus’ birthday! And having to party aLL night.. *swoosh*
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

mine was just this year!!! my husband and i will be having a baby soon...!!!

i may not have a lot of gifts this Christmas but i am so happy for what happended to us... hopefully this baby will be in good shape... we are looking forward for the upcoming birth this coming june!!!

Saved from wrath
    Romans 6:23

Death Before Dishonor What was your best Christmas? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It was when I was 16 I told my family to just give me money, and not to worry about gifts. So they did, I raked in over $500 not bad if I say so myself. Then to top it off my grandparents bought me a Ford Mustang. It stills runs pretty good I drive it everywhere now. It has a bit of work done to it, but not to much.

I could go without gifts though, any christmas where all my family can make it is the best. This year I was the one who couldn't make. Damn you snow(got a foot and a half). Its gone now, to bad it wasn't gone a week ago. Oh well I was able to go to my moms house Tuesday, spent some time there, ate dinner then left.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Blog Entries
    The one that comes to mind the most for me was the first year that we went to Midnight Mass (back when it was actually at midnight; none of this 10 PM crap.) I loved hearing & singing along to the choir playing the Christmas Carols. Then we went back home, and exchanged gifts (rather, I received gifts; I didn't get anyone anything that year, heh... To be the baby of the family...) I stayed up until 3 AM that night, and then still got up at like 9 or whenever to find what "Santa Claus" brought me. Back in the day when I didn't care about sleep... those were the days... Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

I feel epic... What was your best Christmas? Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.
    Hmm... I believe my best happened a few years ago.

Besides the fact that I literally got like 50 presents... (The non-stocking variety) o_O

The dinner was the best part of that Christmas. My dad had made this great big pie for everyone, it looked so good, too. We was about to bring it over when...

WHOOPS...

The pie meets the floor. I remember we all laughed for like ten minutes.

Sadly, that never happened in any of the Christmases after... But I'll always remember that.

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Registered User What was your best Christmas?
    I think that this year was the best for me. We got a white Christmas! It was really lovely. Also, I pretty much relaxed and stayed at home with my family, since we decided that it would be best not to do the usual thing of going from house to house visiting relatives we only see once a year. That sort of stresses me out, and I'm glad we got to skip it this year. Does that sound bad?
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.