Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What kinds of dreams have you had?

What kinds of dreams have you had?/ Log

EDIT: Why don't we make this a dream log thread. If you want, I guess. I've logged my dreams before as project, it's actually really fun. Especially when you go back and read them all. You have to do it right as you wake up though, so you can remember everything. I had to write even if I woke up in the middle of the night because my dream would cut off and there's a chance that it wouldn't continue after that.

I'm bored, so here's a topic:

What kinds of dreams have you had? These are common ones I've heard that people have had:

-The type where you are trying to run away or punch someone, but either your legs freeze or your arm stops in motion. ( or your too weak) I heard that one before.

-The dreams where you're falling for like ever and you can feel your stomach drop.

- Ones where your teeth are falling out

-The type where you wake up just before something bad happens.

-EDIT: of course! sexy dreams

Quote by me:
    Strange enough, my dad one day brought me home a dream catcher. I didn't really think it would work, but once I put it up, I literally had Zero dreams. Not one, not even the slightest image (either that or I didn't remember a smidget of a single one). I slept dream-less for about almost two years 0_o. I remember I took it down because the feathers on It got dirty and my dad placed it on the top of the fridge and said he would clean it. I have no clue where it is now. Since then I started to regain dreams slowly, but they're super retarded. Like, you don't understand. people say that dreams are made up of things you have gathered in your mind, but my dreams are completely random. They don't have normal people I know in them anymore or places. It's like they come out of lala land. It’s like the dream catcher sucked up all my dreams and spit them out all stupid...do my dreams have meaning??? I don't know anymore.

I have also had dreams that I am able to control. I remember once I had a dream that these little "sprites" were chasing me, and it was one of those where you can't run anymore because you stop or run in place. So in my mind, while I was dreaming I thought it would be cool if I could teleport to my house.....and I did, I locked the door and then I woke up. It has happened more than once, during different dreams. Not just teleporting, but actually overcoming those dreams you hate (like when you are falling, or can't attack because your hand is too weak or u stop mid punch.)

I also tend to beat up the wall and violently and throw myself off the bed at times I was shocked because a couple of times I had dreams, while during, bawling my eyes out, hysterically, I would wake up thinking," what kind of shinanigans !!??" and I never remember what I was crying about....

I remember learning about dreams you can control in Psychology

....the crying I don't know though, I don't know of anyone who has.
    any more?
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 10-20-2009 at 12:41 AM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Ellipsis What kinds of dreams have you had? Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
    Dreams? That's a tough one. Hmm.....

I remember walking in someplace that looks like NY, except everything's in sepia, and someone slapped me because of something about... A cup of coffee, newspaper article, muffins, pastry shop....and I was outside in front of my house. In my pajamas.

Yeaah.... Sleep walking.

When I walked back inside, I saw my mom with cream and cucumbers on her face and thought she was a monster for one second.
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

The joke is far too true What kinds of dreams have you had? loner-kid's Avatar
    I don't tend to dream very often but the most poignant and memorable of my dreams involve running away, not the whole leg freezing thing just endlessly running without anyway to truely escape. It's kinda weird tho because my dreams don't really involve me any more, or at least if they do it's via third person. I also don't get those kind of dreams where they're completely random and lacking any kind of sense or inter connection, my dreams tend to be almost narrative based like they're following some kind of story, sure they may be a little out there but it some times feels like i'm not actually dreaming all of it and i'm consciously shaping the direction and style of what's happening.

Read some of my stuff here
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...-snippets.html

The Gargoyle
    SPOILER!!:

The gargoyle sits, solemnly, alone
    That silent man of stone
    Here, for his deeds he must atone

Beaten eyes stare blankly
    Withered arms curved and wrinkly
    Bat-like wings spread fully

For once he was a man deceitful
    His soul decored in black so hateful
    From his despair grew pain most vengeful

With his death he was deserted
    Left condemned and desecrated
    Bound to form most understated

And now he is but a statue made of stone
    Sitting all alone

Star Gaze
    SPOILER!!:
    High in the sky, blinking down on us
    We all watch the stars
    Believing, as we do
    That friends and lovers long since moved away are staring upwards too
    Remembering us as we remember them
    Smiling in the light of an unatainable star
    And even if the star was snuffed out at that very moment
    We would never know
    We just keep smiling
    And believe the star is true

My TFF Family
    (is laughably small because 'loner' turned out to be fairly accurate)
    Unknown-Entity - loner-kid's hilarious 'friend'
    Raider - my ginger brother

Registered User What kinds of dreams have you had?
    My most typical type of dreams that I have involve me going out and shopping for new stuff, usually clothes or something. When I wake up, I get bummed because it was just a dream and I don't really have all that stuff that I got. I really don't consider myself a very materialistic person, but it does kind of suck that I don't really own that cute outfit that I purchased in my dream.

Another type is where I am at work and the place is really crowded. I'm trying my best to make sure that everyone is getting served properly, but no matter how hard I try it seems like I'm not making much progress. I feel swamped with all the "work" that there is to do. I hate having those dreams...they are nightmares to me.

SPOILER!!:
    I also have sex dreams. Idk why. I might have to look up some info about that. Hopefully, it's a normal thing to do.

Well, those are the ones that I can think of at the top of my head.

:Edit: Oh, and dreams where I am flying, like Superman. Those are pretty common for me.
    Last edited by Dodie16; 10-19-2009 at 02:44 PM.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

HRH Albha What kinds of dreams have you had? Aerif's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Some of my recent dreams include:

- Dreaming I'm on the computer with my little sister watching me, I check the time because I assume it's late (it's dark outside). Unfortunately the clock says '27:34' so I simply turn around very calmly and tell my little sister: "Natalie, I think you should go to bed."

- A dream that really freaked me out had me functioning as either a 'camera' watching a scene or simply a person who had no reflection. I watched a school-friend of mine get into an elevator with another person and I followed. Then there was a loud snap and everyone began to ascend as the elevator plummeted, their skins suddenly turning grey and myself waking up before everyone in the elevator died.

This dream scared me. I woke up afraid to go back to sleep, the dream seemed so real and I had woken up at exactly 5 o'clock (which is when I usually take an elevator in Uni). Aside from the fact that I woke up on the hour, the strange thing was that I actually awoke. Before that dream I'd always 'died' in dreams rather than waking up at a point of impact.

Luckily I don't feel this dream will come true (even though some of my more disturbing ones have - a subject I don't want to go into), since the building with the elevator was one I'd never seen before, and since my school-friend goes to a local college, I don't ever have the opportunity to share an elevator with him .

What made this dream weird is that Natalie's twin sister was also sitting beside her, however I didn't seem to feel the need to tell her to go to bed.

Banners and Stuff:

˙uɐɔ I ʍouʞ I <- uɐɔ I ssǝnƃ I¿sıɥʇ op I uɐƆ

Last signature update: 02/08/2014

Bananarama What kinds of dreams have you had? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My dreams are just ridiculous. Most of the time they involve myself and friends doing crazy things. The most recent dream involved me and some buddies just stopping in the middle of the Long Island Expressway, opening my trunk, which was full of beer and ice, and getting a massive game of frisbee going.

The majority of them are just pretty crazy, but less memorable.

After 9/11, I had a "falling" dream. There wasn't anything related to the towers, but I was just falling. I woke up with my legs flailing in the air. It sketched me the hell out, but it only happened once.

Another common dream I had two summers ago involved driving down a country road at night and losing control of my car, slamming into a tree. I never died in the dreams, or at least I don't think I did. I'd always fade out of them beforehand, but never wake up from them. Haven't had one of these in a while, and I suppose that's a good thing.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Wasn't there a thread about this already?

Anyways, the last dream I remember was actually the continuum of a previous one. All I remember today is I was in some odd house/cave in the dark getting chased by some monsters. I was looking for my friends while fighting/running away. I have crazy adventure dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf View Post
    Wasn't there a thread about this already?
    I thought that was more of and intellectual discussion though.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

.............. What kinds of dreams have you had? smurphy's Avatar
    I personally never have ones where im falling but instead running full speed straight into a wall. But the most peculiar for me is me dreaming that ive just woken up and look outside my window and see a mushroom cloud outside(from a nuclear blast). Still gives me chills every time.

Arachnie Suicide What kinds of dreams have you had? ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    I have a lot of nightmares, actually. I used to have horrid ones which would make me unable to sleep for days, but they've settled down a lot.

Most of my dreams are extremely surreal. I dream of the apocalypse a LOT.

I also have a lot of sex dreams, as confirmed by my old psychiatrist. The average human adult has roughly 7.5% sex dreams. After logging my dreams for six months, we discovered that 36% of mine are sex dreams.

Logging dreams like that also helped me learn to lucid dream, which has helped with the nightmares a LOT. If you're having nightmares, I highly recommend you find somebody to help you practice lucid dreaming.
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

A Plain Old Derp What kinds of dreams have you had? Padraic's Avatar
    I'm not a dreamer of the night I day dream but for some reason it is very rare for me to dream...

The only dream I can think of that I've had is a somewhat re-accuring one. Basically a nighmare... but the second time I had it I liked it... Basically a zombie appocalypse near a port. This was way before Pirates of the Carribean by the way... I would always be a surviver with a friend/ally and in the end they would give themselves up to the zombise and I would swing away from the crows nest...

oh wait there was one where I met my future selves and one was good and one was bad... one did what he was told the other didn't... my concious was trying to tell me something

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I used to have a lot of nightmares, usually involving a fire or explosion. The really horrible ones had me awaking in a cold sweat and out of breath after watching my loves ones be engulfed in flames. They were overly graphic too - I could see the skin melting, and bones turning to dust, while they screamed at me to help them. For some reason, I never could do anything as if I was frozen to the spot or trapped by something.

The last nightmare I had was a few months ago. My dog died in it. I love my dog...

Every now and then, I have a dream I can control. These are my favourite - you can do anything.

The rest of the time, my dreams are quite boring. They're often triggered by a thought or idea I've had during the day, or possibly because of something that's coming up. I once dreamt my whole day had already happened, and I woke up thinking it was a day later. My friends make a lot of appearances, even ones I've never met before, and they gang up on my family, making them do the chores instead of me... xD

And yes. I have a lot of dreams involving sex, especially in the last couple of months. I like these ones because for some reason, I wake up feeling refreshed. *shrug*

EDIT: I'ma start logging my dreams. I want to know figures. o.o
    Last edited by Unknown Entity; 10-19-2009 at 04:48 PM.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Cilla vs. Games What kinds of dreams have you had? Priscilla's Avatar
    I dream a lot and can usually remember at least one or two during the night. My dreams are quite strange and usually pretty gory or just completely and utterly random.

A few times I have known I was dreaming and done things that I wouldn't normally do. Most of the time I just think very realistically as my dreams are rather vivid. I can always wake myself up if something scary is about to happen. Which is fantastic because the last time I managed to do that was when I was in a room with some kind of human monster thing that was going to snap all of my bones one by one and eat me. Whoo!

I have no idea why my dreams are so gory. Probably the most recent gory one I've had is being on the run from these people who were keeping us hostage and it went through all these different scenarios of myself and someone else trying to escape. I can only remember a few. One was we had to jump out of a window and the guy I was escaping with let me go first, so I did and he got stabbed to death and then we had to escape off a bus and he let me first and they slit his neck. In the end they came to get me so I drowned myself. Haha. Oh and once in another dream my friend and I were in hiding and we were hungry so we each cut off an arm, gave it to the other and ate it. I must sound so insane.

Uhm, I've also dreamed in black and white, once with captions, twice in French and sex dreams are pretty normal.

Blog Entries
    Usually I don't remember very many of my dreams. I've had some crazy dreams before, and though I don't keep tabs on my dreams, I have always noticed that my dreams become much more insane/memorable when I have been either sick and/or medicated. For example, when I had this crazy fever that I was going through last week, I had a dream that when I was driving my car, a huge blizzard threw my car off of the road and down a very large hill. I then "woke up" from that dream only to have a dream where I was getting sucked away by a tornado in my bedroom. That's right, I had a nightmare within a nightmare.

Oh, and I have some pretty interesting sexytime dreams. Actually, they more involve cuddling and the like without having sex mostly, but I did have a full on sex dream just last night, lol. Good stuff.

I think I'm gonna keep track of my dreams now, maybe update this thread later on when I get some interesting stuff.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Crash Boom Bang What kinds of dreams have you had? Lily's Avatar
    I dr4eamed about washing my blender last night, what an utter shite dream. I always have boring random dreams like that, I dreamed about brushing my teeth once as well....stupid dreams

Ive had the odd one where I feel like Im about to fall off a roof or summat then I'l jump out of my skin and wake up

My nightmares always seem to involve zombies or vampires and getting chased I hate those ]:<

I used to log my dreams, until I lost that computer. It helps.

Also.

Ever Dream This Man?

Registered User What kinds of dreams have you had? Diyala's Avatar
    Last night
    I have seen my relatives, whom i haven't seen long time ago , in my dream
    and it was rainig too much , the wether was cloudy though it doesnt usually rain in my citiy and it's usually sunny
    you can say good dream
    but I wish to see dady in such beautiful one
    Last edited by Diyala; 10-30-2009 at 06:32 AM.

I've had more interesting dreams as I was younger.

One dream I had, the world began to flood with water, and everyone around the world either died, or boughts boats to survive. My family was one of the ones to buy a boat, and we sailed in the endless oceans for days.

After the first week, these huge, huge whales began to swim at the surface of the water. They're skin was entirely black, and they had no eyes. Wierd enough, they had razor sharp teeth, unlike the comb-like teeth of most whales. They would open their mouths up wide, high into the sky, and float with their mouths hanging open. Inside their mouth, on a wooden plank, or on their tongue, was something that was extremely precious to someone.

These whales would tempt people into jumping into the water, swimming into the mouth, and trying to grab whatever the item is. As soon as their hands would reach the item of worth, the whales would slam their mouth shut, eat the person, and dive under the water.

(This is a dream I had when I was seven.)

I'll post more later.
    Proud to be in the United States Navy.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Moog
    You haven't lived until you've taken a shit so massive you quacked.

Also.

Ever Dream This Man?

The scary thing is, I think he Was in one of my dreams before 0_0!

I told you that already though.

He's going to seduce you Loaf, just like the guy in the section about types of dreams he's in. He was only in mine for a second, which means he made a mistake, he must have been looking for you.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 10-30-2009 at 12:15 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

A Plain Old Derp What kinds of dreams have you had? Padraic's Avatar

Also.

Ever Dream This Man?

I haven't dreamed him, but I know someone who looks like him. O.o can't remember who though...

Blog Entries
    I have a lot of dreams where I freak out, attack, and frequently kill people. They're generally different situations. One involved shooting a man in the head who was driving too slow. Another involved beating the crap out of the brother on Everyone Loves Raymond and attempting to pour a thing of scalding hot coffee on his face. Another involved knocking one guy in a closet and snapping another guy's neck, because they were gonna kill me (and initially, I agreed to it, because I wanted to get along with them.) And finally another involved a song about blowing up semis... and then I set bombs under three semis in some rest stop and blew them up.

Recently, I had a dream where I was a dark phantom cloak being passing through some battlefield; a fight between humans and monsters. I was helping the humans, but I had my own agenda, and when the humans found out, they got pissed off at me, and I felt guilty. Then I woke up, and the dark phantom cloak being was standing over me. I was like, "what's that?" and I reached up to touch it, and when my hand should have touched it, it disappeared. I had the lamp and radio in my room on, and my bible over my chest for the rest of the night... it was probably a product of my half asleep brain still dreaming, but it freaked me out.

Last night I had a dream I was walking home from somewhere, late at night. Crossed the train tracks-and a momentarily stopped train-and given the geographical layout of the area, actually ended up a couple blocks down from my street, near my friend's parents' house (although that didn't register in my brain). I saw this head sticking up out of what I first thought was the ground. then I saw the eyes blink, and I realized it was a little kid in a bucket. I asked the kid, "What're you doing in there?" And he said, "My grandparents make me sit in here for hours when I'm bad." And I recognized this as child abuse, so I told the kid, "Why don't you come with me, and we'll get this straightened out?" And just then, his grandparents saw me talking to him through a window, came out, went off about other bleeding hearts telling them they shouldn't do that, that the kid frequently got out and wandered off, so he had to stay in longer, etc. I hadn't even said anything when they started talking. I just kinda knodded and went "uh huh," and in my head, thought, "when I get around the corner, I'm calling the cops on you people." And then I woke up.

I also have dreams where I get in trouble, and struggle to get myself off the hook frequently. And also completely bizarre dreams (more so than the kid in the bucket.) Some of them are pretty hilarious. Like a program about cats babysitting infants. They set up cameras in a room with cats and babies. Also, a show where babies are given tools to reenact the events throughout history that angered the gods. I was watching these programs in some class, and even in the dream, I was like, "What the hell?!" And my teacher was like, "Oh yes, blah blah blah." Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

The one I just had this last night was pretty odd. First it was my friend and some other weirdos playing video games, my friend had his girlfriend with him too. He doesn't have a girlfriend, only in this dream he does. After the gaming we would go to his bank because I normally do drive him to the bank except he walked to the bank and I rode a bike and followed him lol. Then before it ended a boxer in my backyard (of my old house) was torn from limb to limb, it's head and half of it's body torn off. So then I grab a bb gun (lol) and was like I got this but then my dad shows up with a shotgun and is like no, this is dangerous, I got this. Walks out, we are searching for this shit and all of a sudden I see a shadow 2 feet from me and this loud bang hits the roof of the patio cover thing I had and I see this Centaur jump to the neighbors roof and then I woke up lol.

So, I keep having bird dreams. I had a dream the other night that I walked to the front of my house, and when I opened the door and looked outside, there was this huge "sand" storm going on. Or at least I think it was, it was so windy all I could see was this like tan color, I'm guessing it was dirt and whatnot that gets blown around. Anyways, I had my bird in my hand, and I was trying to set it free. I lightly tossed him into the air/ through the storm and he could fly perfectly 0_o Like there wasn't a violent storm going on at all. After I threw him, he flew around for a while then just came back to me. I threw him again and he just kept coming back like he refused to leave.

I've been having the same dream like this whole week. Sometimes with both of my birds and others with just one.

Ta DA!!!:

From The Clint Eastwood

Certified tech, come at me! What kinds of dreams have you had? SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I had this one dream back when I was living in a different room of my house that I was being sucked into my bedroom wall and there was a portal inside the wall or something so i was clinging on to the bed trying to get away from the suction and i managed to get away and I told my dad about it and apparently my dad and I really did have a conversation about theres not really something sucking me into my bedroom wall.

All I got to say is what did I do to deserve this kind of dream?
    Currently Playing:

Registered User What kinds of dreams have you had? smithhanson's Avatar
    The dream that seriously creeps me out is the one where I find a hidden room in my own house and enter it, only to have the door disappear behind me. The room is usually completely undecorated/not painted, and there is usually one thing such as a bed or chair in the room. I'll sit in there for the longest time, then the walls start closing in on me.

I have strange dreams.

Bananarama What kinds of dreams have you had? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I had the most messed up dream that I've had in a very long time, this morning. I don't remember everything, but it got very patchy, but there was a definite chain of events.

In the dream, the kid that my brother used to tutor in math, Patrick, was missing. The kids sister called my house, to ask if we had seen him, we hadn't.

Immediately after that, I was driving back home in my car, and was at the intersection before my block. The traffic was incredibly and bustling, which is a rarity in real life. In the center of it all was Patrick, who was apparently run over by a car, with skidmarks cutting his legs off above both knees. His face was also badly mangled.

In the next scene, I was looking at Patrick, asking him if he was alright, when some legit crackhead in a green overcoat bumped into me. I yelled at him to apologize, and he pulled a gun on me.

And then I woke up.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Dr. Prof. Failstrom What kinds of dreams have you had? Dr_Flea's Avatar
    I had a dream last night that i was a new member in blink 182 and we were on a Farewell world tour and we were playing our last gig!!!!

Mark, Tom and Travis were all crying and there was this photographer hanging around taking photos and i think i punched the photgrapher!! that bits a little hazy!!

all in all it was a pretty crazy dream!!

~Dr_Flea~

Death Before Dishonor What kinds of dreams have you had? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ever since I was a child it has been difficult for me to remember the dream that I have had.
    One of the dreams that I remember the most is one I had whenever I was fourteen. I dreamed that I was stuck inside of a large metal box, on the side's of the box was air duct's that were pumping a gas of sorts into the box. At the top of the box there was a red button that said release beside it, I struggled for about three minutes to try and reach the top. My efforts were futile and the gas beat me, I woke up right as I was about to die.
    A year later I thought about it and my dream reminded me alot of the movie Saw but this was months before the first Saw even came out.
    Another messed up dream I remember is when I was eight. I had just watched It for the first time so naturally I dreamed of clowns. Everyone of course remember's the scene in the movie where Pennywise pulls the boy down the drain, well the neighborhood I lived in was covered with those because it was in Louisianna and storm drains are a must. In my dream me and a old childhood friend of mine was playing football passing it back and forth and I threw the ball and it landed beside a storm drain. We both ran over to pick it up and there he was that damn clown he pulled both of us in. Once pulling us in he took us to a room and said he was gonna torture us, naturally I woke up screaming for my mom.
    Well those are all for now I will probably post some more later on...

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

SOLDIER 3rd Class What kinds of dreams have you had? Copperfire's Avatar

Re: What kinds of dreams have you had?

Two nights ago I dreamt I was a Sephiroth clone. Not just like the others, an actual clone. I looked like him, dressed like him, and had some of his abilities.

I knew I wasn't Sephiroth only because he was there in my dream too. He was egging me on to torment Cloud Strife, which I did.

The dream took place at a train yard.

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared What kinds of dreams have you had? The Dark Crystal's Avatar

Re: What kinds of dreams have you had?

I only remember a few parts of my dream last night, but for some reason I was Driving down 59 going towards Humble (going south to Houston) & I wanted Taco Bell. All of a sudden like 20 taco Bells signs popped up around me, but they all seemed to be out of my reach (Every single exit seemed to surpass the Taco Bell entrance, and when I finally did take an exit they all just disappeared)

I seriously need to stop eating at night
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast