Thread: What do you get complimented on the most?

What do you get complimented on the most?

So the other thread got me thinking, what do you get complimented on the most?

My beard.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Chief Inspiring Officer What do you get complimented on the most? Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Usually just my attitude or my sense of humor. I like making people laugh - even if it's at me, I can't help joining in
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

What do you get complimented on the most? ZRO's Avatar
    I...can't recall the last compliment I got, let alone any that I hear commonly. o_O;; Downside of being anti-public I guess! >_<; lol

Queen What do you get complimented on the most? Crescent's Avatar
    My face, smile, boobs, "long legs", my long non-frizzy hair - from girls in the bathrooms at nightclubs or shoots n apparent "badass" idgaf attitude. From guys, its always my taste in video games (my love for violent videogames not "girly" games), the fact that i actually play video games, that I know more about videogames than most guys they kno. My fashion sense, day-to-day outfits, eyelashes (??? its called mascara ppl)..basically my looks. I meet a lot of new n interesting people in my line of work so all these compliments are just an ice-breaker and necessary small talk.

Personality-wise, my dark, twisted sense of humour which strangers dont often warm to but close/mutual friends do. And annoyingly knowing the lyrics to almost every song that gets played in the car. I think that even if people don't verbally compliment you, wanting your company n having you around as a friend is a compliment in itself and one of the best you can get.

The Old Skool Warrior What do you get complimented on the most? LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not unlike loaf, I think the beard has something to do with it. I was told by someone else who works in our building that I have a "rugged sexuality." I'm not sure what that means, but it sounded complimentary.

~ sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

I invented Go-Gurt. What do you get complimented on the most? Clint's Avatar
    I have a pair of all black Converse high tops. I get complimented on those all the time. They look awesome. That's why I bought them.

I also get complimented on my eyesight. This one is in jest. Nobody ever compliments my eyesight, even though I can see perfectly with my glasses on.

People also compliment my choice of clothing. I wear tight fitting cocktail dresses that accentuates my natural curves, and shows plenty of leg. To be more specific, it shows plenty of legs. Because I have about two legs.

The Old Skool Warrior What do you get complimented on the most? LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Approximately two legs, or precisely two legs? THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW.

~ sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

The Quiet One What do you get complimented on the most? Andromeda's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The most out of nowhere compliment I got is a woman at one of the places I used to work told me I had a really nice nails. I don't do anything to my nails, they're completely natural. Never really saw that compliment coming.
    Curious? There's no limits but your own imagination.
    Don't know how to roleplay, but want to learn? Visit Here!

2007 and 2009 Best Writer of TFF and 2009 Most Creative Co-Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    And annoyingly knowing the lyrics to almost every song that gets played in the car.
    This is me when I listen to too much Radio in my car. I end up just knowing every song that comes on and everyone watches me do it like some show lol.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Spoony Bard
    Recurring Mini-Boss
    What do you get complimented on the most? Incognitus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmmm. It would probably be my intelligence, creativity and sense of humor. Physically, it would be my eyes or height.
    Hero façade. Villain at heart.

Blog Entries
    One of my co-workers, Ben, told me I smelled nice.

Was a bit .. awkward but he clarified it was my deodorant.

Got the same thing a year or so back from one of my female co-workers too I forget her name but I said thanks all the same (`・ω・´)
    SPOILER!!:

^_^

TFF's Resident Messenger What do you get complimented on the most? Michael Swayne's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The one thing that I get complimented on the most, above all of the other things, is the musculature of my legs. My legs are a cannibals wet dream, as much meat that is there. They're the two things I will take with me if I ever decide to leave my current work at the newspaper. I don't get complimented on them much in winter, because I have to cover them up some; but the rest of the year it's shorts and they are exposed for the world to see.

Second most-complimented thing would be my intelligence. Third is probably the length of my hair. Fourth is the neatness of my handwriting, both in Romanized writing and when I write in Mandarin.
    Social Group Endorsements, TFF Awards, and Other Accomplishments (Updated December 26, 2013):

2011 TFF Member Elimination Game - 2nd Place

TFF Adoption Agency
    Hot Shot - August 31, 2011 to November 18, 2011
    Draug Isilme - December 29, 2011 to February 27, 2012
    lovehearty42 - August 9, 2012 to November 4, 2012
    beatrix - September 4, 2012 to November 4, 2012

Communist Theocratic Commonwealth of the Illustrious and Eternal Al-ha Empire and Crown Dependencies

Mystyrion What do you get complimented on the most? C:/Dille.Run's Avatar
    Something I've been complimented on several times are my eyes.
    I had a lady stop writing her check while I was at a grocery store and just stare at me for a good 30 seconds, then proceeding to tell me I have very pretty eyes (very awkward). A couple girls I've asked over the years have told me the first thing they notice about me is also my eyes.

My legs would be number 2. It's kind of a family trait, my brothers and father all have good looking thighs and calves. Back to the grocery store again. I wore a kilt for Halloween one year and had three cat calls from random customers (also awkward, but a little more on the funny side). I had a few guys in high school tell me they wished they had legs like mine as well.

The Mad God What do you get complimented on the most? Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Intellect, intuition, creativity, and my ability to remain totally apathetic in most any situation. Usually the last one isn't given in the form of a compliment, but I choose to take it as such.

Also, my handwriting. That one actually seems strange to me. And I get it ALL THE TIME.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Death Before Dishonor What do you get complimented on the most? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I always get complimented on my beard. Had a customer need help at work so I went to help him. Guy took one look at me and yelled no I can't f*cking do it. Asked him what was wrong he said I cannot accept help from someone with a better beard than me, and that it made him feel like less of a man.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

This ain't no place for no hero What do you get complimented on the most? Tiffany's Avatar
    Recently? My laugh. Apparently I have a 'fantastic laugh' and people at my workplace love it. Enough to actually seek me out and say as much, lol. Totally random, I don't really think there's anything special about it!

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. What do you get complimented on the most? noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My hair, easily. I have yet to get complimented on it here in N.Y., but I also don't really expect to.

In the South, though, people seem to go nuts over it. On our way to my dad's, almost every time we stopped to walk Penny, someone would compliment both her & My hair.

I get complimented on my killer personality. Working in restaurants, customers & co-workers be like "You're hilarious". I'm a huge smart ass too. Usually I can get away with it though and people just laugh along.

And I guess that I play video games, though I'm fairly limited to JRPGs (FF really) & maybe basketball if I'm drunk. Haha

Other than that....... Eh. I get tons of compliments on my dog whenever I walk her or have her out. People go absolutely crazy when they see her. My dad is totally in love with her and often jokes he wants to trade boxers (he has a rescue one).

TFFF Ghost What do you get complimented on the most? Howling Wind's Avatar
    Oh God I dunno, probably my hair, or my eyes. People like my nose. I hate my nose XD I tend to give more compliments then I get but when I do get them, its usually about those three things.
    Spit out your stride gum and chew another piece already... or I'll haunt you.

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared What do you get complimented on the most? The Dark Crystal's Avatar
    My overall ability to charm has always been complimented on. They say it's the way I stare at them as if I was looking into their soul. The way I listen and precede to give advice even after listing for hours on end, and still maintaining a very detailed version of what they said.

Like most my eyes are commented on as well quite frequently. A good percentage of people are attracted to blue eyes in my opinion, so I account that for being the case.

When I had long hair it was always being commented on, mainly women of course. It is always growing way to thick, and maintains a mind of its own. Every time I go to the barber it is usually a women who is cutting it, and that's were most of the compliments always came from.

The ability to keep a decent conversation is perceived in a good way as well. Though I've already mentioned this to an extent. I've been told I'm a very good listener, and instead of spouting out my opinions and giving everyone my two cents, which I do at times (not perfect), I retain what is being said and then proceed into giving my insight. Though I mainly give it in a advice sort of way. If I feel like it doesn't need to be sugar coated, I won't do so.
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID:

Cilla vs. Games What do you get complimented on the most? Priscilla's Avatar
    Definitely my smile. Even if I am in a foul mood I can pull out a killer smile from anywhere. So I guess I see where they are coming from.

Other than that my hair. It's fairly long now and I have put a lot of effort into it!

Registered User What do you get complimented on the most? sayian's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    today, and for the first time ever, im wearing a pink shirt.. apparently, pink looks sexy on brown. lol i get complimented all the time on my smile/teeth, but from the people who actually know me, im complimented on the content of my character(in short)..
    ok keep on, its all shits n giggles until sombody giggles n shits....

Certified tech, come at me! What do you get complimented on the most? SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I just get told I look handsome. When I allow my facial hair to grow, I get compliments on that, but most of it is the cute/handsome sort of comment.
    Currently Playing:

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I get a lot of compliments on my hair, but I don't much with it other than have it tied back. It's very thick, curly, has volume and a nice bounce to it when it's out. And when it rains, I get these adorable little ringlets around my face, apparently. When I was growing up, my mother's friend would threaten me and say she wants to cut it all off and make a wig for herself. She could probably make a blanket to be fair, but wow.

At work, I get endless compliments on my games knowledge. I own so many games, I can describe them in detail for customers. My product knowledge is pretty good too on coming soon titles - I'm especially good with merchandise and collector's editions, mostly because I look for myself. Sometimes it turns from potential compliment to: "Oh my god, you don't actually play all this stuff, do you?" with a look of "holy shit, this bitch is just wasting her life on games meant for little boys who like playing solider." My best response? "Yes, sir/madam, I play games. They're a hundred times as interactive as watching a movie, and some are as immersive as your favourite book. Books, movies, games - they're all an escape from reality, and sometimes people need that."

My mum told me that the physiotherapists helping my grandmother after she broke her hip were talking about me, and said they thought I have a great attitude. Which was odd, because I'd only spoken to them once or twice. I think it'd because I've been here and I get involved when they're here to help out. And they could see I run around like a dickhead to make sure my nan is happy.

Then you have the things only those close to you say. My mum loves my sense of humour - I can bring her back from a really bad day. Give us a bottle of wine, and we're ****ing hilarious. My partner tells me how gorgeous I am all the time, even when I'm sick or feeling and looking at my worst. My buddies at work tell me what a c*nt I am all the time (<3). Etc etc...

I think that's it.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.