Thread: Venting Anger.

Boxer of the Galaxy Venting Anger. Rowan's Avatar

Venting Anger.

As I've gotten older and more aware of the world around me, the more I've come to be frustrated and anoyyed at the way it works and the scum/idiots that I have to share it with. I'm looking for ways to vent or inventive methods to control my anger and turn it into something useful. Any ideas?

General what pisses you off and how you deal with it thread.

I invented Go-Gurt. Venting Anger. Clint's Avatar
    People piss me off, and I deal with it by punching inanimate objects, instead of other people. I punched a trash can the other day, and it bruised my knuckles, so I don't think it's a very healthy solution. Though, it made me less angry.

Certified tech, come at me! Venting Anger. SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I would suggest going for a hike or a jog, strenuous activity helps clear your mind and gets the blood going.
    Currently Playing:

#LOCKE4GOD Venting Anger. Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ignore people that piss you off. Pretend they don't exist. Surround yourself with people who don't make you feel angry. If you are forced to interact with people who are stupid, become humble and realise that they probably think you're stupid, too. Everyone is stupid at something.

Blog Entries
    Speak for yourself, buddy!

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

People.

I teach people how to tie their shoes over Live Chat.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

The Old Skool Warrior Venting Anger. LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't even know how to react to something that beautifully pathetic, loaf. That's just awful.

I tend to vent my retail frustrations by laughing at them when they're gone, generally via vague facebook posts that leave out identifiable details.

If you can't laugh at something, it's not worth being mad over. (Granted, you don't always laugh right away...)
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

I'm looking for ways to vent or inventive methods to control my anger and turn it into something useful. Any ideas?
    I love Anger. Its my favourite emotion. It pushes me to do alot of things. Most of them productive. It doesnt allow me to get complacent. Its when I feel like its gonna get me fkd over that I turn to the things that I usually do whenever I need to calm down ie ANY form of physical activity(Love cardio so usually its running, dancing and/or boxing), remembering that my "problems" are a luxury compared to most, soaking in a nice, warm bubble bath with music, learn a form of martial art(a useful one because it also builds dexterity, self discipline and self-control) and wearing matching lingerie(probably not helpful for u, its a girl thing makes me feel like I got my whole life together lol). Otherwise I'll just laugh I dnt really listen to other people I just focus on doing my own thing. Most of the time though I really wish it were this simple I dnt care to give most ppl the time of day.

General what pisses you off and how you deal with it thread.
    Humans. Why? List too long. I deal with it by doing what I can to make the quality of life better for the more deserving animals. Also mess and filth. I deal with it by cleaning it.

and when guys constantly leer/wolf whistle and yell at me from their cars. I deal with it by ignoring them because they're repulsive.

Chief Inspiring Officer Venting Anger. Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Listen to some epic music... (anything "Audiomachine" is good) .

...If that doesn't work, I write down what annoyed me and why I reacted the way I did. That helps me distance myself.
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Blog Entries
    I don't know that I vent my anger in the best of ways always. It usually involves yelling and/or swearing. At work especially. It's the military and maintenance career field, so no one cares how much you swear. One morning I was training this girl how to do the slides, and the computer was acting up, she was asking a bunch of questions, and I tried 3 times to get something I needed from another office, without success. The whole time almost, I was muttering a chain of curses under my breath. The girl laughed and was like "It sounds like you're chanting to Satan!" I also like to find a sympathetic ear and complain to them when something's agitated me. I like making fun of things that irritate me too. Sometimes I make fun of people to their faces, heh. Often in hopes that they will get the point.

I suppose running does help too. Or just going for a walk. Also muzak. Like other people have suggested.

Play some video games, that's how. Or go take martial arts or buy a boxing bag or become a monk.

Blog Entries
    I can't get angry at people or stuff anymore. I can't even think of the last time I got legitimately angry and raged. I must be too used to people trying to use anger to get a reaction out of others, but stuff like that has no effect on me.

maybe I'm the person that everyone gets butthurt about and I don't even realize it lmao
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

My body absorbs alot of marijuana, or THC if you will, to counter the collective assholery of the people of the world on a daily basis. In fact in-taking marijuana should be a mandatory requirement in our daily lives in my personal opinion, especially if you work an in any way stressful job, stress turns you impatient and at times, unpleasant to be around, much like the people who stressed you out and made you this way, its like a mental domino effect.

Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    My body absorbs alot of marijuana, or THC if you will, to counter the collective assholery of the people of the world on a daily basis. In fact in-taking marijuana should be a mandatory requirement in our daily lives in my personal opinion, especially if you work an in any way stressful job, stress turns you impatient and at times, unpleasant to be around, much like the people who stressed you out and made you this way, its like a mental domino effect.
    Drugs are bad, mmmmkay.

Whistling Songbird Venting Anger. Asectic's Avatar
    Whispering. People whispering to me, or just hearing others whisper to one another in cases such as waiting for a lecture to start. I always hate that tickly feeling which runs throughout whenever I hear whispers. I still haven't found a real way to deal with that little anger or pet peeve of mine, but in cases of hearing it I listen to some music to unhear them. Coming from a musical background listening to something worthwhile and dancing to some of 'em is relieving.

Other than that most of my anger right now comes from the stress of doing annoying assignments and projects for school. Lol I go to the gym more at my school every week so there is that as well. Keeps my mind off 'em for a while. :3

"Because I obviously haven't been on here for a while"
    - Said no one ever, 02/2020

>>>:

Oh hey there, thanks for opening! Here is a little section filled with my goodies here and there.

TIMELINE - Before 2019:

The Awesome Peeps (TFF Family):

Moogable
    Bleachfangirl
    Ekimeinna
    Treize
    Rocky
    Tiger Lily
    Unknown Entity
    FF Ace Cid-Silver
    Raider
    Secret Weapon

TIMELINE - 2020 and Onwards:

Music of the Week:
    Ginzen no Kaze (English Cover) - Jayn

Links:
    My DeviantArt Account

"It was nice meeting you!"
    - Said a second nobody ever~

Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Drugs are bad, mmmmkay.
    Humans are badder.

And tbh, weed is fucking awesome with zero side effects and contains healing properties, awesome, pow!

I invented Go-Gurt. Venting Anger. Clint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    And tbh, weed is fucking awesome with zero side effects
    Well that's a lie. Even if the drug itself has no lasting effects (unless if you have a mental disposition for schizophrenia,) smoking anything causes respiratory problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Christ Eastwood View Post
    Well that's a lie. Even if the drug itself has no lasting effects (unless if you have a mental disposition for schizophrenia,) smoking anything causes respiratory problems.
    My Eastwood is correct. Smoke is carbon. Inhaling carbon causes lung cancer.

I don't smoke, I vape

Quote Originally Posted by LocoColt04 View Post
    I don't even know how to react to something that beautifully pathetic, loaf. That's just awful.
    Example.

[1pm] John H: not sure wheat this means Change Password failed: missing arguments: new_password

[1pm] John H: ill try again, got this hange Password Your password could not be changed because the new password must be different then the old one, please try again!

I took out his name and the actual time cause well I can.

Edit for more:

[1pm] John H: says my login has expired [1pm] John H: i guess i need to call in, getting blooped Change Password failed: missing arguments: new_password

I understand sometimes things are confusing with this tech Control Panel stuff but I mean, just think of a NEW Password..................
    Last edited by loaf; 02-02-2014 at 01:07 PM.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Death Before Dishonor Venting Anger. Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well at work I get to deal with the general public, and all of their stupidity. The weather hasn't made any of it any better as it has cause so many freezes and shit as of late. Everyone wants to come to Lowe's and ghetto rig there pipes instead of doing it the right. Just the dumbassery of all of it pisses me off. Plus half of my co-workers are lazy as **** and won't do anything.

Wanna know how I deal with my anger, and general stress. I drink. Alot.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

I dont know how I've been dealing at work. Domain controller goes down. No backup. Network dies. We have to build it up from SCRATCH. 70 iconia tablets to be imaged and joined to the domain + the other 300+ netbooks/desktops/staff laptops. Everyone wants everything done at once.

MFW I'm the only I.T tech.

Last edited by Rowan; 02-03-2014 at 06:00 PM.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Most things piss me off. Screaming obscenities and punching inanimate objects help. Drinking too, but I never drink enough to get drunk. Don't like being drunk.

I had to use the bathroom in a pub the other night. Worlds End in Camden; nice pub, good music, fun staff. But their toilets? They're the worst. Out of the six toilets in the ladies, three were blocked, and these women were still pissing on top of the ****ing mess. I got into a "nice" one, did my business and pulled my pants up. As I did so, my bus pass holder fell out of my pocket, and into a puddle on the floor. A puddle of what? I still don't know, don't want to know - I threw the holder out.

But it did t stop me screaming the words "YOU C****NT!!!" and punching the wall very hard.

When I left the cubicle, with my poor, soiled Call of Duty: Ghosts bus pass holder between my thumb and forefinger, there was complete silence. And I think some if them might've understood.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.