Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: V-Day

Blog Entries

Re: V-Day

I may partake in a casual Gypsy love routine... (wait for it)

The guy picks a girl he likes picks her up and takes her away, A-TEAM STYLE!!

Seriously though i found this very weird, reminded me of cavemen

"Unga bunga, My lady"
    *Capture*
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

Quote Originally Posted by Squall~Dissidia View Post

"Unga bunga, My lady"
    *Capture*
    WTF did you just say to me sir?

SEXUAL HARASSMENT.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Ill probly just make her a dinner, a small gift.
    Not really into the flowers or chocolate giving, chiche.

However, I will be cleaning out walgreens clearance of chocolates after the holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall~Dissidia View Post

"Unga bunga, My lady"
    *Capture*
    Wow, kidnapping AND date rape? What a lucky girl!

I usually don't make a big thing out of Valentine's Day, mostly because I'm single and desperately lonely. A friend of mine has some extra tickets to the Bucks game that night so I might go with them and get hammered. And maybe, just maybe if I meet the right lady, I'll pull the Ole' Squall~Dissidia and force her to be my lady. Fingers crossed, guys!
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Isn't valentines day the one night a lady can be expected to be wow'd??

2/14 is thrusted into every mans brain so he knows to make reservations a month before and do at least 3 special things during the day that will leave her speechless.

Guy's say "this is unfair to us, when is our valentines day", its called the other 364 days of blowjobs we never have an off week!
    tHe ChOsEn
    rJ floW
    .EcKS.
    Lionhart2001 aka Pete
    LocoColt04
    Telegraph aka Calamity Taco
    Neo Necron
    OceanEyes28
    Usagy
    This is why bitches love me

Human crack in the flesh, im the last of the best, one word to describe me? Spectacular yes"-Juelz Santana-

That's what I was thinking while reading the posts. Why designate a day for oral sex exchange?
    Is it not a regular thing for most couples?

I think Valentines day is just a commercial holliday made to sell chocolate and flowers. Think about it, who in their right mind buys expensive flowers that will be dead in a few days anyway? Unless it was disguised as some sort of Tradition. Like back when people baught live christmas trees. Tree in the house....so stupid.

Registered User V-Day Feuw Makai's Avatar

Well my boyfriend and I have been going out for around a year and a half now. I don't know what I am getting this year at all, and I know what i plan on getting him though. Chic In Black cologne ^ - ^ I like the smell of it. I had a view ideas i shot towards him of a gifted i wanted, but than reason cam to mind telling me that well...the gifts would in the end have no use. Than walking around I came across a large gift set less than 20 bucks with a large plush, chocolates added with a classic candy small heart box, roses and a balloon or two wrapper up with clear thin plastic and tied off with a red bow. I dreamed of being gifted such a thing (for it would be easy to remake with more personal items that represent him and I, maybe I don't know^ - ^ ) and well i knew my reaction would be like the girl below no matter if he bought or made it for well i don't know why I love it so. ^////^ It's such a good deal !!! so I just love it!.

Last year he got me a mug, tea, and dove dark chocolates. The day after he gifted me my present it snowed, and i was stuck at home ill. Having the tea in his mug to calm my stomach and fighting the snowy blues with chocolate made that gift rather practical. My parents normally get me a frog ( the whole idea kiss a bunch of frogs one will become a prince thing) but since I been dating my boyfriend they say I already have a frog to kiss ( Sorry love if you read this ^^ ; ) So i get some sort of .... well actually I can't even guess this year.
    Last edited by Feuw Makai; 02-05-2011 at 04:34 PM.
    The Many Faces of Feuw Makai

( Last one happened not to long ago on a game I love so much that I played over 135 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Feuw Makai View Post
    Last year he got me a mug, tea, and dove dark chocolates. The day after he gifted me my present it snowed, and i was stuck at home ill.
    Cutest thing I've read in days.
    Sounds like a good present, I like to give girlfriend presents as packages with several items aswell.

Blog Entries

I'll have a drink for all those that are in love or have been in love, and I'll have another drink for all the love that will be in the future. The third drink will be for me and my future.

By then I should be drunk so then there will be blowjobs from some random cutie.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Sparkly Beanie Baby of Doom! V-Day Tallulah's Avatar

@ Rocky: Three drinks gets you drunk? Perhaps I don't drink as strong stuff.

Anyway, I agree with this, although I never realised there was such a thing as male rights activists.
    "...For the stronger we our houses do build,
    The less chance we have of being killed." ~ William Topaz McGonagall (1830-1902)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    @ Rocky: Three drinks gets you drunk? Perhaps I don't drink as strong stuff.

Anyway, I agree with this, although I never realised there was such a thing as male rights activists.
    The power of Red Drank my friend. High alcohol vodka + mt dew + fruit punch kool aid packet =

Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries

idk about yall but shouldnt the appreciation and love for som1 be noticed like more than 1ce a year??? atleast everyday?.. I got it... there should be a "Get Away Day'' (opposite vday).. all that giving and loving that u already have and do for this chik, we need a getaway day to take time and reflect on y u may have so many emotions for that person and if they r worth it...
    Last edited by sayian; 02-07-2011 at 10:52 PM.

Dr. Prof. Failstrom V-Day Dr_Flea's Avatar

I have no idea what im doing for Valentines day..nothing much probably...Due to lack of funds it won;t be much..i might write a poem or a letter or somthing... maybe a few candles and a bottle of wine..who knows! But hey My better half knows i care and adore her more than just once a year!

~Dr_Flea~

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I just remembered it's my TFF birthday on Valentine's Day! I have something to celebrate! Yaaaaay.

I might treat myself to something.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

I don't think I will do much for V-day sadly. I don't have a gal or anyone special :<
    It sure would be special and I would totally do something but since I'm all alone and lonely I probably won't do much at all >.<
    Spit out your stride gum and chew another piece already... or I'll haunt you.

Badass Military Agent V-Day Linus Li Lelouch's Avatar

I have that day off from work so i might just stay home, grab a drink or 2, and play some more video games, unless some random girl in my workcenter comes on to me trying to hint me to do something for her.

I personally have never spent more than $20 on any given valentine's day over the years... I tell all my ladies, *I'm not getting you chocolate's or flowers at all, if you want chocolates wait for Halloween and if you want flowers there's a garden outback, have fun with that* surprisingly they laugh and we end up just grabbing some food and watching a movie or something, nothing too special or high speed.

Although there was this one girl who wanted me to buy her an IPOD that was worth $400 >.>. I told her *Christmas just passed, should have said it then, now wait for you birthday and hope I remember to buy it*, she also laughed but I ended up breaking up with her anyway, she was a bit too materialistic for my taste...

~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

What am I doing for Valentine's day? This year it's tough
    for me. I currently am single, but there are a lot of friend
    girls that I am currently interested in and could possibly
    ask out as well. However, if I ask one out, the others might
    take it the wrong way. BAH. What's in this holiday anyway?
    I might just spend it alone.

Blog Entries

My girlfriend hates it, with the logic of "if you love someone, why only tell them one day a year?" And that's why she's awesome.

Regardless, I'm also not stupid, so I got her those m&m's where you can put stupid little messages on them. It gets the job done without going overboard.

I just can't wait til March 14. Steak and BJ day... and then St. Patty's on the 17th. That's three of my favorite things, ever... in one week!
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I just can't wait til March 14. Steak and BJ day... and then St. Patty's on the 17th. That's three of my favorite things, ever... in one week!
    ...why only get a steak and a BJ one day a year? xP

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

^ That is a good question!

I'm seriously curious to know why this is =D

I think O.o
    Spit out your stride gum and chew another piece already... or I'll haunt you.

The Strongest Fusion V-Day Gogeta's Avatar

I have literally no plans on that day, almost every girl I ask out says no, haha, oh well, I guess it's their loss, seeing as how I am a great person and all. Haha
    Final Fantasy games played:1,2,3,6,7,9,10,12,13
    Final Fantasy games beaten:7,10,13

I really didnt get too much into 1-3, I got about halfway through 6, didnt play 9 that much, and played 12 at a friends house.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan
    idk about yall but shouldnt the appreciation and love for som1 be noticed like more than 1ce a year??? atleast everyday?.. I got it... there should be a "Get Away Day'' (opposite vday).. all that giving and loving that u already have and do for this chik, we need a getaway day to take time and reflect on y u may have so many emotions for that person and if they r worth it...
    I agree with you, though not your spelling, to a certain extent. I look at valentines day as just that; a day. I don't want to have to go to exceptional lengths to prove my affection towards somebody... Not when I just bought here all this cool sh*t for christmas. Maybe a day apart from it would be good.

With that said, what am I doing?- I'm being dragged to a meal that I'm not that bothered about. I'm totally psyched for steak and stuff. I just hate the facade that comes with it. I hate double dating at the best of times but this is with my sister, my 'lady' and my sisters boyfriend. I just don't want the conversational constipation that comes with it all. You never know though, I may enjoy it more than I think. I'll certainly enjoy the night.

Anyway. Long live holidays, I like life.
    Gypsy Elder is my awesome TFF sister.
    We have a faithful dog, Calvan, to keep us company.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zolarp000 View Post
    I have literally no plans on that day, almost every girl I ask out says no, haha, oh well, I guess it's their loss, seeing as how I am a great person and all. Haha
    Haha I love this. Seriously, that's a great way to be.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Haha I love this. Seriously, that's a great way to be.
    Yea, haha, I guess it is. I do ask girls out but I guess they want to try and date people less awesome than me? Oh well, they just cant see what makes me soo awesome! I guess I am too awesome that I have blinded them. Haha Jk

I really didnt get too much into 1-3, I got about halfway through 6, didnt play 9 that much, and played 12 at a friends house.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zolarp000 View Post
    Yea, haha, I guess it is. I do ask girls out but I guess they want to try and date people less awesome than me? Oh well, they just cant see what makes me soo awesome! I guess I am too awesome that I have blinded them. Haha Jk
    saving the best for last

at least that's what I tell myself at night

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    saving the best for last

at least that's what I tell myself at night
    Haha, I hope so, who knows right?

Well, today is the day where the band and I play love songs at a V-day party we're going to. I'm taking the role of lead vocalist for one song while I play bass. I'm dedicating it to a gal, haha. Wish me luck! We've been practicing for months!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    ...why only get a steak and a BJ one day a year? xP
    Well it's the obligatory reversal of V-Day. Typically, the guy has to bust his ass running around and getting stuff for the girl, and the guy gets nothing. On Steak and BJ Day, it's the girls turn to put some real effort into the day.

I'm all for steak and BJs any other day too. You paying attention, Ally?
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy V-Day Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Azuteor View Post
    Well, today is the day where the band and I play love songs at a V-day party we're going to. I'm taking the role of lead vocalist for one song while I play bass. I'm dedicating it to a gal, haha. Wish me luck! We've been practicing for months!
    Good luck, sir! Blow up the roof! (if there is a roof).
    Last edited by Leon; 02-13-2011 at 01:01 AM.
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Good luck, sir! Blow up the roof! (if there is a roof).
    Dont do that, thats arson and its illegal

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast