Thread: do you have a dark side?

Certified tech, come at me! do you have a dark side? SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

do you have a dark side?

You know how you treat everyone with respect being nice to them at all? do you ever tend to be a little mean? i'm a pretty nice person myself but i tend to be mean at times, its not always an easy road being nice to everyone sometimes, especially with people who treat you unfairly. Apologies to the staff if this thread already exists.
    Currently Playing:

Re: do you have a dark side?

I do, and nobody has seen it. I'm to nice.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

The British Guy. do you have a dark side? Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It's Human nature to be a little mean every now and again although usually after it i feel pretty bad and usually apologise straight away. Unless i'm drunk in which case... GAME ON!!
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

I try really hard not to be an ass and I'm pretty good at catching myself before I say something rude or brush someone off in a disrespectful manner now. The main reason why I don't have this problem anymore is because I always end up feeling like an a*shole and guilty unless the person absolutely deserved it, and by absolutely deserved I mean this person must have literally made a huge effort to purposely piss me off or target me in some way. It's rare so basically 90% of the time I usually end up feeling like a jackass after I lash out.

No mater what the circumstance, after I've taken the time to fully analyze the situation it can usually be forgotten or forgiven if it resulted in an argument or me not talking to that specific person. I'm usually the one to try and make an effort to fix it and or forgive if someone wants to make the effort first.

On the same note I have no problem completely erasing a person from my life if I think I was treated bad enough or you just completely dislike you as a person rare, bravo in personality if you can accomplish this one.. So yeah I know how to ignore well when it's crucial.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 03-03-2011 at 06:00 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sabin Rene Figaro View Post
    You know how you treat everyone with respect being nice to them at all? do you ever tend to be a little mean? i'm a pretty nice person myself but i tend to be mean at times, its not always an easy road being nice to everyone sometimes, especially with people who treat you unfairly. Apologies to the staff if this thread already exists.

No dark side to see here, I'm as innocent as a lamb. ^^

lololol:

okay since we're all having realtalk here, for the most part I'm a really overly nice person and I have a hard time being mean to people, often to the point of where I can get taken advantage of. It happens, but it's hard for me not to step in and help people when you have the ability to do so. If I've been wronged then yes I may have deep-seated hatred for you, but I'd most likely never show it to you and you'd never know about it. I've been more open about liking/disliking people but when I have, people find out and feelings get hurt, and I feel bad about hurting people's feelings, even if I'm not big fans of the person. I guess I'm too empathic or something, idk fml.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Bananarama do you have a dark side? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It really depends. I'm usually really happy and calm, but when I get incredibly pissed off, I can completely shut down and really become malicious. I'll say things and verbally go for the throat. Sometimes innocents get caught in the crossfire, and that's when I feel badly.

Other than that, if someone does something that is truly offensive and egregious, I'll have no problem not dealing with them anymore. Every now and then I'll wonder about them, but that's about it.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Registered User do you have a dark side? sayian's Avatar
    Blog Entries

i dont think id call it a dark side.... but ive been almost pushed to the limit of having this part of me come out that even i have yet to experience....... talk about bein pissed, that was years ago

I invented Go-Gurt. do you have a dark side? Clint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sabin Rene Figaro View Post
    You know how you treat everyone with respect being nice to them at all?
    I've never heard of that. Does that exist. What is it called?

I'm a very patronizing person. What you described as a "dark side" is my natural side. Though I don't really consider it being mean. It's just my way of being creative. I condescend people in such subtle ways that nobody seems to notice. I'm pretty sure it's just my sense of humor, but I could just be a dick.

I guess I don't really have a light side. You know, being nice, polite, respectful, and other crap like that. I am occasionally, but I have to concentrate real hard and bite my tongue every ten seconds.

And of course I'm a little bit sexist. I'm much nicer to women.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) do you have a dark side? che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sayian View Post
    i dont think id call it a dark side.... but ive been almost pushed to the limit of having this part of me come out that even i have yet to experience....... talk about bein pissed, that was years ago
    Kinda like you went super saiyan?

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Kinda like you went super saiyan?
    ^^ i bout did.. funny thing is,, it was a girl that got me to that point back in the 5th grade. only person to ever accomplish this..lol never would fight a chik tho

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) do you have a dark side? che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sayian View Post
    ^^ i bout did.. funny thing is,, it was a girl that got me to that point back in the 5th grade. only person to ever accomplish this..lol never would fight a chik tho
    Now I just think you're an abusive alcoholic.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Now I just think you're an abusive alcoholic.
    ^ said the turtle

Let darkness overshadow the light.. do you have a dark side? Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Well, I have a soft side, an ass side(lol), and a deeper outlook on life...

The third listed isn't normal I guess you can say.
    I tend to avoid all means of ignorance and start talking in an highly eccentric speaking patterns.
    Like, instead of saying...
    "Leave me alone retard"...
    I would say
    "Sheath from my existence you petulant jester!"

I actually like talking like that but social dogma permits that as... weird ^-^"
    Also, I, to an extent to those who aren't my friends, apathetic.
    I honestly do not care if half the world ends in utter chaos.
    As long as the souls who I grant my favor exist, then my soul shall sleep.
    Yeh, toooo many video games, or game designing mixed with middle school warped my sense of reality and outlook
    *grins with an omnipotent malice, with enough emotion behind to raze even the mightiest of castles to utter nihility*

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

I will finish the hunt do you have a dark side? Cheesevixen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Im pretty nice until confronted with people who cant use their blinkers, bicyclists, people who live up to their bad set of statistics, and men who think they are just Gods gift to women. If given the chance at all to piss off any of them I do, and I like it a lot.
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn"

For the most part, I'm pretty decent to people around me. I do think I tend to be a little nastier online, though, than I am offline. It also kind of depends on if the reason I got aggravated and feel the need to be mean is worth the effort.
    Avatar created by raethes from livejournal.

Ellipsis do you have a dark side? Meigumi's Avatar
    Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

I do have a dark side, unfortunately.

I'm usually expressionless(or call it calm) or happy-go-lucky most of the time, just saying straight-forward answers to anything or something complicated, but if I get into a bad mood for any reason, I start isolating myself, usually threatening most people to stay away from me, and sometimes ignoring everyone. I usually don't shoo people I'm used to, so it's not too bad, at least.

I try to make sure I don't get pushed to the point I start hurting people...That was the farthest I went, though it was such a long time ago--probably like 3 or more years ago, when I was a sad kid.
    Last edited by Meigumi; 03-08-2011 at 04:14 PM.
    .....And I also stole that cupcake.

TFF Family~:

Ice-cream loving brother Fate
    The great benevolent dark lord Elyon Demidias
    Lovable doll ViviMasterMage
    Soul Stealing, Chaos-loving, Pom-pom eating older brother Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    The Awesome and Dashing Thief, ethan
    The Stealthy Swordsman of Poetic Power, genome's blade

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think everyone does.

I've only let mine slip out a couple of times, usually if I've been really badly hurt, or if my loved ones get hurt. In the flesh, I warn people when they're pushing the right buttons for a broken nose. It works sometimes, but my brother doesn't seem to realise that I will go ballistic before he even realises it. Online, I'll go into a swear-in-every-sentence mode, and let whoever it is know I want their head on a platter. But really, it takes a lot for me to get THAT pissed off with someone online; usually I sign off and/or ignore it for a while.

Other than that, I don't like being an ass. I'm like that annoying person at a call center who'll hang up on you if you raise your tone or swear at me, and still say "Have a nice day."

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Badass Military Agent do you have a dark side? Linus Li Lelouch's Avatar

Honestly my whole life has been part of the dark side, at least that's what people tell me, I'm not not your normal I care about life person which half if not all of my family believe that I'm adopted by aliens because I have no good side or rather I don't believe in what most people consider good or bad, I'm that guy that's like whatever I don't believe in anything so leave me alone...

I'm just not that caring person, I hardly ever visit my family, I hardly ever want to talk to them or listen to their problems, I'm just like leave me alone people...

I almost always root for the bad guys in movies depending on if they meet my criteria, and well its pretty complicated to explain, but most of you get the general picture so yeah that's

Linus Li Lelouch for you

~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

I definitely do.
    The vast majority of the time I just chill out, relax, chat and drink with me mates (as I was for the past couple days straight) but can find myself turning 'tackle the guy and repeatedly punch him in the face' type nuts if provoked with the right bait (particularly my friends).

And despite my desire to remain pacifistic, occasionally I can't help but do something downright asshole-ish though it has become rarer of late. The last time was some jackass repeatedly telling his mate he was gonna go me at a pub. This got old real fast and I ended up getting up, having a brief chat with him and then smacking his face into the surface of the bar when I came to the conclusion that he was gonna try and mess with me no matter what.
    victoria aut mors

Sir Prize do you have a dark side? Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Not really, no. I have many faults...a temper is not one of them. I'm impatient, vain(sometimes) and unsympathetic at times. But I'm not an asshole in intent or manner.

My parents both have short tempers, in a way, but that didn't transfer.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Registered User do you have a dark side? Selcopa's Avatar

Dark side? Well its probably inappropriate to bring up THAT dark side on this forum, thats for another thread.

But yeah i'd say i have a darker side, probably a bit more okay with it. It gets you into fights every so often, but thats part of the fun(And if you've never been in a fight, go watch Green Street Hooligans)
    http://www.kadokado.com?ref=Selcopa ~Free games with some prizes

Let darkness overshadow the light.. do you have a dark side? Angel of Iniquity's Avatar

Is your Darksides, Dark-sides as in attitude? Or is it more, darker and deceptive?

Your pathetic existence will shut down. I will make your lives end in ruin. Fear me, as you fear death. Not a threat, not a promise, but what must be finished. 7 final arcs...

The Bad Boy of TFF do you have a dark side? Block's Avatar

My dark side is horrible, he compliments people when they deserve it, doesn't cheat, is honest and forthcoming, and most of all doesn't hate all people ever. That damn dark side is out here trying to make me look like I give two shits about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.