Thread: understood or misunderstood?

Certified tech, come at me! understood or misunderstood? SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

understood or misunderstood?

Do you ever get the feeling that people don't exactly understand you? if so what reasons make you think that way?

If you think other people understand you, what makes you so readable?

I can easily say that I don't believe people understand me and my reason for that is because of some of my personalities aren't easy to explain to others, and at times I'm around people who have totally different interests that I do and theres been times i've gotten in disputes with my friends. I wish I could get others to understand me more but you can't have everything.
    Currently Playing:

Re: understood or misunderstood?

Basically I don't expect anyone to understand me unless I'm close enough to them to where they know enough about me; basically I don't give a flying F*ck about people who don't.

It also kind of depends what you're talking about here lol
    It's hard to give a solid response.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Go with me, Exkaizer~ understood or misunderstood? Treize's Avatar

Most people that are just acquaintances don't really understand me that well because I don't have the same interests and beliefs as the average person, but people that I've been friends with for a few years understand me better for obvious reasons. I do think that it's more of a lost cause to get someone to completely understand you, though, because people are just too complex to be fully understood. Also, I would find it a little creepy for someone to completely understand me...

I think it is really cool when you are on the same wavelength with someone and know that person so well that you can pretty much tell what they are thinking. I don't really have that many people that know me that well, but it does tell how close someone is when it starts happening.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Resident Saint Seiya fanboy understood or misunderstood? Leon's Avatar
    Anywhere I want to live. Wonderful, is it not?
    Blog Entries

Most of the time, I wish people understood me. But since I'm always around a family member, it doesn't take long for any one of them to realize when something's wrong.

As for friends, they won't realize anything unless I speak up about anything that's wrong with me. Not like they're bad people, but I just keep a lot to myself.
    Please read the poetry from two great friends of mine. May they find peace.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    ~St. Augustine

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Some people understand me, and others don't. I don't make out to be the person who doesn't think anyone will ever understand her, and nor do I really care if people understand me or not - besides from the important things, like communication and reasoning.

Usually, I think people do understand me. The people who live under this roof and my closer friends certainly do - we think the same, have the same sense of humour, and more often than none have the same opinions.

But a lot of people don't understand me, and that's caused a few problems with school "mates" and the like. I think because I was raised by my grandmother, and was constantly surrounded by adults, I never really lived as a child like everyone else did at school. They didn't understand that I was a more mature student who'd rather read a book at lunch than play Kiss Chase with them.

The way I look at it, if someone doesn't like or understand you, they're not worth the time because they won't take the time to understand you.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

I think for the most part I am well understood. I generally tell it like it is and if you have a problem with it, well then tough because I am me and no one is going to change that fact.

I am pretty readable by choice. Basically what you see is what you get. I don't put up fronts nor do I hide parts of me. I am me and for some people that is hard to take in.

In most cases people if someone does misunderstand me it is generally cleared up with a conversation, not arguments.

I know recently people have had trouble understanding that I am a father. It is odd to say this but they know that I am but don't truly think about it until I remind them and reinforce the fact that I am. Sorry if that sounds confusing but it has been a pretty recent experience.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards: