Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Some people on this site get mad so easily...

Registered User Some people on this site get mad so easily... AshNStuff's Avatar

Some people on this site get mad so easily...

I'm new here, and I'm still observing everything and everyone to see how this site works. One thing is for sure; you can't get kicked out. Maybe you could, but I've seen some pretty rude shit in just the one day that I've been here. All I know is that there are a few people I've seen that are in dire need of a blunt. Is this how everyone is? Should I delete my account? I wanna know what you, the veterans, think about all this.
    They will stop degrading us

Re: Some people on this site get mad so easily...

go fuck yourself !

Lady Succubus Some people on this site get mad so easily... Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Uhm.. What I think is that you're taking satirical/stupid posts way too seriously and literally. Nobody's mad at all.

They're just having a discussion. Or trying to prove some kinda point with their snarky humor. I would not take anything said on this site seriously at all. Take everything with a grain of salt.

Edit: Nix.. seriously? Lol. Way to prove my point.

Gingersnap Some people on this site get mad so easily... OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Che is trolling. So is nix. Don't take them seriously and don't worry about it.

Also they are ruining my life and I don't know why they don't like me anymore.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

I'm sorry, i just thought it would be hilarious to post that given the actual topic and the fact im a vet, but i cant fix animals.

I apologise if i offended, it was in jest.

Registered User Some people on this site get mad so easily... AshNStuff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    go fuck yourself !
    I already did that earlier. Is there anything else you need me to do?

MERGED POSTS LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    Uhm.. What I think is that you're taking satirical/stupid posts way too seriously and literally. Nobody's mad at all.

They're just having a discussion. Or trying to prove some kinda point with their snarky humor. I would not take anything said on this site seriously at all. Take everything with a grain of salt.

Edit: Nix.. seriously? Lol. Way to prove my point.
    All I'm saying is, how would I know that when I just got here? I understand trolling, I do it too.. but you can't expect a complete newcomer to know the ropes.

Balaclavas on...let's go shopping!! Some people on this site get mad so easily... nickness89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AshNStuff
    I already did that earlier. Is there anything else you need me to do?
    Nice comeback

People are generally nice on here, and if they do seem snarly then it is usually a part of their humour (or so i've experienced). There are however, the odd one or two who do take things too seriously. This is inevitable anywhere.
    Favourite Lyric For Now:

"Don't be insecure if your heart is pure,
    You're still good to me if you're a Bad Kid, baby."

Lady Gaga

MY LOVING TFF FAMILY

TFF WIFEY - angelmarie190515
    MY FF TWIN - Firefly

TFF STEP-HUSBAND-IN LAW - Gilgamesh~Enkidu

BESTEST FRIEND - Judge Magistrate
    IRISHMAN IN THE PUB JOKES - seanb
    CANADIAN FRIEND - R.Kyra
    FELLOW SCOTSMAN - Aerif
    AUSSIENESS - NikkiLinkle

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    Che is trolling. So is nix. Don't take them seriously and don't worry about it.

Also they are ruining my life and I don't know why they don't like me anymore.
    Well that's not necessarily what I meant either. Now I understand that those two were trolling, but if I'm not mistaken there were some people in the 'intellectual discussions' who were getting so heated that it was just retarded. I might have to double check, it could have been them.. but I just figured if it's in that area of the forums then they must be serious. Idk though.

Gingersnap Some people on this site get mad so easily... OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Some people on this site do get too mad and it does get a little uncomfortable when that happens. Recently, I had someone threaten to sue me for giving them a warning. For example.

But in che's case, I can pretty much guarantee that he is never ever serious.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries

...As far as the ID forum goes, there will more likely than not, be 'heated' discussions. Just because discussions are heated, though, doesn't mean people are angry or pissed off and such. Otherwise there'd be cursing and name calling and all this other crap that goes along with it.

...As far as the ID forum goes, there will more likely than not, be 'heated' discussions. Just because discussions are heated, though, doesn't mean people are angry or pissed off and such. Otherwise there'd be cursing and name calling and all this other crap that goes along with it.
    Well that's what it was. I know that things will get heated, of course, but these people were like "F*** pregnant b*tches" and other stupid criznap.. it wasn't just "heated debates" I'm not trying to whine, I just think that people should compose themselves a little better. Of course people will disagree about things, but that's why you debate, not belittle other people.

Blog Entries

Uh.. that again, was another che post that should not be taken seriously at all whatsoever. >_> I just checked.

Uh.. that again, was another che post that should not be taken seriously at all whatsoever. >_> I just checked.
    haha, I didn't check myself. I thought it might have been but I wasn't sure. I do apologize for bitchin, I was just curious. Even you have to admit, sarcasm is hard to read over text.. plus it's my first day!

MERGED POSTS

Quote Originally Posted by nix View Post
    I'm sorry, i just thought it would be hilarious to post that given the actual topic and the fact im a vet, but i cant fix animals.

I apologise if i offended, it was in jest.
    it's all good. I didn't know

EDIT BUTTON NEXT TIME OH GOD

Quote Originally Posted by nickness89 View Post
    Nice comeback

People are generally nice on here, and if they do seem snarly then it is usually a part of their humour (or so i've experienced). There are however, the odd one or two who do take things too seriously. This is inevitable anywhere.
    I know.. it's just like I was telling victoria, it's really hard to read sarcasm via text. It's all good now, everyone just kinda made me feel dumb for thinking it was serious :/
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 07-14-2011 at 06:14 PM.

Blog Entries

For future reference, we have an edit button to use if you want to add more content to your post. Multi-posting is against our rules. If you haven't already ....please read them.

Quote Originally Posted by AshNStuff View Post
    haha, I didn't check myself. I thought it might have been but I wasn't sure. I do apologize for bitchin, I was just curious. Even you have to admit, sarcasm is hard to read over text.. plus it's my first day!
    For someone who has trolled before or something like that, you would tend to actually be familiar with sarcasm and stuff like that rather easily. But maybe that's just me. Sarcasm's actually really easy to tell through text, if you've seen enough of it.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Some people on this site get mad so easily... Polk's Avatar

TFF is a SERIOUS FORUM for SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Polk View Post
    TFF is a SERIOUS FORUM for SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY

Not Sarcasm.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Some people on this site get mad so easily... che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What the **** is your avatar about, Loaf?

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Kobe.

Can't tell?
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Blog Entries

Kobe is a Japanese steakhouse. Or the first name of a professional NBA player. Kobe is not a species of squid.

Care to explain?

Passing fair judgement Some people on this site get mad so easily... Judge Magistrate's Avatar

Just don't take anything on here seriously than. I tend to look at everythin on here as kind of a joke, no offense. I pretend I've known all the people for a while a just let it roll off, no prob.
    None shall escape judgement, all shall fall by my blade.

My TFF family
    EveVanilla
    Firefly-The Greatest Little Sister Ever
    Ruin-My bro working in the military
    Nickness89-My brother from another mother
    angelmarie190515-My mentor and greatest older sister
    A Hero without a Name- My brother in arms
    Raven Zecht-Herald of what is to come
    LadyWinchester-The mistress of light and dark

-98% of all teens have tried smoking pot and drinking. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy this and put it in your signature.

Blog Entries

What I have learned from this thread: newcomer AshNstuff has a crush on Che and reads all of his posts, to the point of where she is second and third-guessing herself. "wait a minute, if I'm pregnant does that mean I'm a bitch?! Or am I just a bitch that happens to be pregnant?!?!"

What I will contribute to this thread: umm I have this!

What other people hope to learn from me: I am super serious and super bored so somebody like che keep making threads for my benefit plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

I invented Go-Gurt. Some people on this site get mad so easily... Clint's Avatar

I find it disrespectful to myself, and to the memory of Winston Churchill, how many people do not take things seriously. I also find it degrading, and slightly racist, that anybody would have a problem with people getting easily angered.

In fact, I find this entire topic to be slightly sexist as well. I, as a woman, am highly offended.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    "wait a minute, if I'm pregnant does that mean I'm a bitch?! Or am I just a bitch that happens to be pregnant?!?!"
    It's actually a paradox!

#LOCKE4GOD Some people on this site get mad so easily... Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Moral of the story: welcome to the Internet.

For future reference, we have an edit button to use if you want to add more content to your post. Multi-posting is against our rules. If you haven't already ....please read them.

For someone who has trolled before or something like that, you would tend to actually be familiar with sarcasm and stuff like that rather easily. But maybe that's just me. Sarcasm's actually really easy to tell through text, if you've seen enough of it.
    it depends. no need to get your panties up in a bunch, it's okay..

Quote Originally Posted by The Clint Eastwood View Post
    I find it disrespectful to myself, and to the memory of Winston Churchill, how many people do not take things seriously. I also find it degrading, and slightly racist, that anybody would have a problem with people getting easily angered.

In fact, I find this entire topic to be slightly sexist as well. I, as a woman, am highly offended.
    you're a chick?

All I have to say is if you're just f*ckin with me, go ahead. But if you're just being an as*hole then go join your parents in hell, and you can suck a huge, slimy, hairy, sweaty, drunken c*ck while you're at it. It might as well be your mom's
    Last edited by Meier Link; 07-17-2011 at 03:13 PM.

Blog Entries

Some people on this site get mad so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Some people on this site get mad so easily.
    no they don't, what are you talking about? everyone is so nice!

Everyone is rude, nobody has ever been nice to me here. Ever. I'm just a sweet innocent female.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Shake it like a polaroid picture Some people on this site get mad so easily... RagnaToad's Avatar

Some people on this site triple post.
    Crao Porr Cock8: Getting it while the getting's good

I invented Go-Gurt. Some people on this site get mad so easily... Clint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AshNStuff View Post
    you're a chick?
    Hell yeah!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast