Thread: Snapchat?

Boxer of the Galaxy Snapchat? Rowan's Avatar

Snapchat?

inb4 hipster
    inb4 loaf

So was wondering if anyone here uses this app? Is it fun? I just got it now, but im pretty confused by it. Is it just an MMS service over a different platform?
    Would anyone be willing to trade usernames?

I have never used this app.

I also just got a smart phone for the first time about a month ago.

Snapchat was fun when it first came out if you wanted to just see a bunch of random tits from chicks but now usually it's used from my friends to send easy quick messages usually...or other type of messages...

Basically it's like a quick MMS messaging on an APP. You can send a quick picture or a quick video usually. My friends do them a lot usually like OMG LET ME SNAPCHAT BLAHBLAHBLAH about this. I would only use it for quick stuff.

Never used it yet I know what people use it for lol. #tffhipster.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Boxer of the Galaxy Snapchat? Rowan's Avatar
    So what would you say would be better about snapchat as opposed to just sending an MMS normally? A couple of friends of mine use it and im trying to figure out how I could get any use out of it.

Faster than going to Camera, taking photo, then sending it. Just open snapchat, send boom.

SPOILER!!:
    My friend does it when he wants to show us new weed, BAM SNAPCHATTED, except I don't use snapchat lol.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries
    Better than an MMS because it's faster, not sent over the cellular network*, not stored forever**, you can send it to multiple people, they can reply instantly, you can append text, doodle on the drawing...

* Neither is like Facebook, but I get billed 20c on top of my monthly plan for each picture I send as an MMS, whereas Snapchat etc. are just data costs which I incur anyway.

** Unless it is screenshot, but like, don't send stuff you'd care if it was screenshot. (Holy confused tenses Batman.)

I like it. A few of my friends use it a lot, some of them a bit, most of them not at all. I'm in the "use it a bit" camp. I have a few friends I send at least one Snapchat to a day, and a few I'll send things to if I see something they'd find interesting/funny.

I'll swap Snapchat usernames with people here, but not everyone. PM if you want, and I might add you. #tffhipster

Also: I was about to start this thread. Damn it, Rowan.

Death Before Dishonor Snapchat? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I used to use snapchat til my buddies kept getting drunk and sending me pictures of their dicks. All the girls I know are prudes and wouldn't send me any good stuff

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

I prefer Wink . It lets you post pictures like timeline style but only the person you sent it can see it. I hate snap chat cause it can be annoying ...like people send me a pic and say "hey what's up?" Ummm why not just send that via messaging service or something xD plus my friends will send hilarious pics and I'm too busy laughing to try to save them before the timer goes off

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Mystyrion Snapchat? C:/Dille.Run's Avatar
    I found snapchat rather boring. I can see its use for some people, but I'm just not that guy.

Blog Entries
    I have it but I rarely use it, I just don't have any interesting pictures to send to people! And I'm not very good at drawing dicks on stuff

This ain't no place for no hero Snapchat? Tiffany's Avatar
    I quite like Snapchat!!!! My friends and I have a blast with it!