Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shop til you drop

Petrol, condoms and 2 burgers for lunch.

Boxer of the Galaxy Shop til you drop Rowan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ezio69 View Post
    Petrol, condoms and 2 burgers for lunch.
    Condoms cause you have so much sexxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Condoms cause you have so much sexxxxxxx
    Compared to ......what?

*safe

The Mad God Shop til you drop Heartless Angel's Avatar
    2 Terabyte external hard drive. Got tired of moving shit on and off my 128gig flash drive.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

I invented Go-Gurt. Shop til you drop Clint's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ezio69 View Post
    Petrol
    It's called gasoline.

Quote Originally Posted by The Goddamn Clint Eastwood View Post
    It's called gasoline.
    Petrol

We don't all live in the states you faggot of a troll.

Thermal cracking streamlines the production of gasoline by using heat and pressure. This is the process which creates the byproduct of petroleum that you pump into your car. A process created by William Merriam Burton, an American chemist. Being an American myself, you are welcome.

Also, it's called gasoline.

The Mad God Shop til you drop Heartless Angel's Avatar
    You're my favorite troll.

On topic, just bought a bottle of 18 year old Laphroaig single malt scotch. Shame you can't find the 25 year old stuff reasonably priced anymore, I think they discontinued it. I love scotch, but even I'm hesitant to blow 500$ on a bottle.
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

"my destiny evades me" Shop til you drop magewarrior's Avatar

Shop til you drop

Nothing really. Trying to put money aside so I can eventually buy a laptop sometime later this year. Last thing I bought myself was a 15$ Google Play Gift Card to resolve my streaming video issue with one particular site (btw ViMu Media Player is a great option if your having difficulty getting HTTPS videos to play) also bought a 25 iTunes Gift Card (mainly to purchase some point and click adventure titles)

Consistently Average Shop til you drop Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Haven't bought it yet, but I'm considering getting Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition for PS3 in the near future. I watched the first few episodes of a walkthrough on YouTube and it's really got me interested.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Blog Entries
    Drinking and online shopping is bad. I just ordered a 120$ jersey, found out some authentic shorts were on sale for my soccer team for 19$. Unggggggg. The deals.

Also, Kurt. You should definitely get Dark Souls, and then crack out on it and get Dark Souls 2. Some of the best gaming you can ever experience. (if you like challenges)

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Consistently Average Shop til you drop Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Just bought Dark Souls: Prepare to Die off ebay (woo!) and it's expected to arrive next Friday at the latest... and I just started getting back into Oblivion -.-

Got movie tickets for The Inbetweeners 2 yesterday, and it was pretty average tbh. A shame because the tv series is really good.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

I bought a membership to some "get slim quick" plan. Or at least that's what showed up on my credit bill. Credit fraud is a bitch.

Seriously, though. Those plans are useless. I can just do a bunch of push-ups for free.

The Old Skool Warrior Shop til you drop LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    After talking myself out of blowing money on Disney INFINITY Marvel edition, I f'n won a free starter kit... so I bought some shit to go along with it today. ****ing hell.

~ sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Queen Shop til you drop Crescent's Avatar
    The Evil Within. Waited for this game since 2010. Cant wait to play it once I get home!
    Dame De Paris Plunge Bra
    maxbrenner.com.au/everything-max/all/1kg-block-milk.html Bought 2. One for the christening after party that I had melted so guests could fill up on chocolate dipped strawberries and the other for my sister who jus loves max brenner.

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. Shop til you drop noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Beer. And shit to make chicken tacos and rice and beans. And new chairs. And a shower rack. I didn't buy it tho. Our roommate did.

Sharing is caring, and caring is ment to be shared Shop til you drop The Dark Crystal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crescent View Post
    The Evil Within.
    Akumu mode is kicking my ass right now. Then again I started it right after I beat it, so I'm being a bit to rushy with this play through.

I finally got a ps4 a few weeks ago, been putting it off for awhile now. I'm usually stuck playing bf4 on the xbo, but it doesn't have a good selection of RPGs. Now the One is just collecting dust on top of my extra blanket.

Shop til you drop-image-jpg
    THE GREAT CONJUNCTION IS THE END OF THE WORLD! Or the beginning. Hm! -Aughra

gaming service ID:

"my destiny evades me" Shop til you drop magewarrior's Avatar
    I've always wanted a good tablet so each month I put a little something away and after months of waiting I finally had enough to get an iPad Air 2 (Announced @ WWDC'14) for Christmas, and here it is ^_^ ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2