Thread: Secret Lives, Secret Wtf you doin?

Gingersnap Secret Lives, Secret Wtf you doin? OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Secret Lives, Secret Wtf you doin?

I HAVEN'T SLEPT. It's 7:44AM. I just haven't really been in a place where I can sleep. Mom's got surgery (went in at 5AM), I'm waiting to hear updates, so **** it, I'm up for a while.

Anyway, so I'm sitting at the kitchen table with my dad (who got up to start his day at like 5:30 because he's a mother****ing ADULT) and we're eating eggs and bacon because it's breakfast time for productive members of society and I've got my eggs all overeasy like I like 'em and they're extra runny today so there's like a pool of yolk all over my saucer plate (Regular plate is too big). I want to lick it up. But my dad is like 3 feet away from me and will probably judge me and that'll be the one time I get yolk all down my shirt. So I'm abstaining in favor of soaking it up with toast which is taking way too ****ing mother****ing long.

MY POINT IS if I were alone, I'd have already licked that goddamn plate clean. And then probably I'd have one hand down my pants already, not for any funny business, it's just a nice place for your (your? my) hand to be. And then I'd watch makeup tutorials or some shit like that on YouTube because it's relaxing and I'm BY MYSELF so it doesn't matter.

What do you do when you are alone that you would not do if someone was sitting in the room with you? I know for a fact you are all disgusting, you can't hide it from me. So tell me.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Re: Secret Lives, Secret Wtf you doin?

I think you should put that hand down my pants...

snoogins!

Death Before Dishonor Secret Lives, Secret Wtf you doin? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well when I am alone I like to listen to the music of Cee Lo Green, and rock the f*ck out. I also listen to Nightwish, and sing along with the singer.

I dance naked whenever I get a chance.

I also play with myself when my fiance isn't around to do it for me.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Singing would be my secret crime of passion when no one else is around. I am horrible at it but sing at the top of my lungs when no one can see me or hear me.

Also when I am alone is the only time I feel comfortable enough to just devour everything in site with out thinking that someone is watching me eat. When I am in public or around people I tend to eat a lot slower and cover my mouth while chewing.

As for disgusting things I do alone that I wouldn't do in person, I will have to think about it and get back to this thread.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Blog Entries

I talk, chuckle, and sing to myself a lot when I'm alone. Like just now, I was muttering a few snippets of people's posts outloud and chuckling about them, and I often resite to myself snippets of my own posts, too. Because I'm odd like that. I'll also be walking along somewhere where I don't think anyone else is around, doing this, and then I'll look up, and there'll be somebody else there, and I immediately get quiet and awkward until they're a good ways past. Although if I was singing, sometimes I'll just pause for a second and then continue to sing, or to hum.

I will also occasionally jack off when no one else is around. That's a given, right? Can't really think of anything else right now... Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Lady Succubus Secret Lives, Secret Wtf you doin? Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I do the same thing Telegraph does, minus the singing. I also tend to recite my posts as I'm typing them, haha. Sometimes.

But yeah.. it's kind of a weird quirk.

I lick plates clean.

I'll talk to myself. I literally sing along with every song I know
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I talk, make noises and sing to myself a lot when I'm home alone. Talking is fun. Making noises = beatboxing that sounds a little wrong... and singing which is good depending on the song. As well as that, louder volumes on everything which has a sound output. Regardless if people are around or not, I still end up reading aloud what I'm typing or reading most of the time. Especially if it's making me laugh.

When I'm alone in my room or home alone, I loose a few of my table manners. Funnily enough, I still say "Pardon" if I burp. x3;

There's other things too, I know I'm sure. xP

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

And Gemma reminded me, I beatbox all the time. Get some freestylin homie chillin with you too? Makes your beatboxin practicin go to work! Also whistling.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

My couch pulls out but I don't. Secret Lives, Secret Wtf you doin? midgetbob's Avatar

I beatbox or rhyme away in the shower... constantly. If I hear any noises from the house, I immediately freeze and go quiet to see if someone's at the door. Then slowly, and quietly get back to it until I'm screaming again.

I don't really like clothes... so... yeah. I wear them only when forced.

I talk to myself or laugh out loud randomly... and I'll put the Nightmare Before Christmas in on repeat.
    mel 1:32 AM
    Hahah I'm like penis penis penis lalala <3
    [10/30/2012 10:46:16 PM] Mel (GypsyElder): I love Virgins haha

Current secret acts really only involve learning to play the didgeridoo. For some odd reason those that I live with get annoyed real quick when I practice. So hence I only play when no one is around now. Really cuts into the practice time though especially with it being the holidays.

Second would be snack food eating, I'll only munch on chips, candies, other unhealthy stuff when people aren't around. Don't know why I started doing that. It isn't like I'm a fatty self conscious guy.

Lastly I love not wearing pants again though after the complaints from others I now only do it when I'm alone.
    EBG

Magically Delicous Secret Lives, Secret Wtf you doin? Merlin's Avatar

I usually insult people on the TV and comment on how fake something is in a movie/show. I can also accurately predict what is going to happen or what someone is going to say in a movie/show that I've never seen before. I abstain from doing that with other people because they start getting weird vibes of me being psychic or some shit... No... the scripts are just that damned predictable nowadays, IMHO.

I also invent random movie trailers in the voice of Don LaFontaine and various actors, as well as impressions of various "stereotypes".

Not sure why my "secret things" are all media related, but they are. ^_^
    Last edited by Merlin; 12-27-2010 at 04:44 PM.

Memento Rhapso Secret Lives, Secret Wtf you doin? Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't eat a lot in public unless I'm with close friends or family. Alone, I sort of go into a trance and not notice but I'll eat an entire Thanksgiving feast and the cat that happened to be within range without stopping.
    Which reminds me, I go into trances when no one is around/ getting my attention. I sort of stare at something, then it goes blurry, then my thoughts go nuts for a little bit, then I snap back once someone says something. If no one is around eventually something will catch my attention, like a T.V. or something shiny
    Other things I do when alone is not singing so much as making my voice in guttural sounds that kind of match the tempo and tone of a song. Like going "Aaah ah ahhh ahh" in a nonsexual manner. I dono why but actually singing the words annoys me.
    Last edited by Rhaps; 12-27-2010 at 08:30 PM.

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Why do I get the feeling there are a lot of closet booger pickers here that are ashamed to admit it?

I am not ashamed, I do it when no one is around. Every once in a while it is necessary. But I will not do it in public.

Yeah I am calling you all out! (kidding)
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Gingersnap Secret Lives, Secret Wtf you doin? OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Now hold up, Meier. Obviously I get at my nose when necessary. I figured that kind of thing was understood, same as breaking wind.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

beep boop. Secret Lives, Secret Wtf you doin?

Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    I And then I'd watch makeup tutorials or some shit like that on YouTube because it's relaxing and I'm BY MYSELF so it doesn't matter.

I announce that I watch Doctor Who and Top Gear (HUGE NERD) and play arrow smashing games. Pride and dignity are for squares, right? Well, as soon as I read this quote I went "OMG MICHELLE PHAN VIDEOS FTW.". Watching Michelle Phan videos in jammies with dark chocolate mint ice cream? Please, thanks, and don't tell my coworkers. They'll start to think that I'm girly and sensitive.

>_>

I invented Go-Gurt. Secret Lives, Secret Wtf you doin? Clint's Avatar

When people aren't around, I like to wear diapers and shit in my pants, which is an improvement from when people are around, when I just shit in my pants for no good reason.

I also try to remove four inches from my penis when nobody is around, but the safety scissors don't seem to like to cut through skin very easily. And God forbid that a butter knife should be any better.

Death Before Dishonor Secret Lives, Secret Wtf you doin? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    Why do I get the feeling there are a lot of closet booger pickers here that are ashamed to admit it?

I am not ashamed, I do it when no one is around. Every once in a while it is necessary. But I will not do it in public.

Yeah I am calling you all out! (kidding)
    Look man when there is no one around I definitely picked my nose. I go at that thing like a fat kid goes at a cupcake.

I saw a guy once in public, pick his nose then eat his boogers. That is f*ckin sick. I may pick my nose, but I never eat my boogers. Well I haven't since I was a little kid anyway...

As for breaking wind. That isn't a secret thing for me. I will let one f*cking rip right in the middle of a store. I will fart in Wal-Mart, the mall, wheverever haha that is how I do things.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

As most of you, I tend to sing quite a lot. But sometimes I even sing when someone's in my room. But that has to be a really special person. Normally I'm shy when it comes to singing because I'm not sure if I'm good at it.

Also, I talk to myself. Like Telegraph, I recite my posts (or posts of other people, for that matter) or laugh about something. (Like typing mistakes) But I don't only recite things, I also rant about posts when I'm really angry. My brother sometimes wonders why I shouted in my room when I was alone... *coughs* Well, sometimes the internet drives me mad, really. And, of course, I comment on EVERYTHING when I read it. Like when I read stories on the internet: I just can't be silent. I have to say something to myself every once in a while.

Hm, I don't think there's more...

9x-7i > 3(3x-7u)

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Everyone picks their noses. Even if they say they don't, they do. "I swear, I don't p[ick my noise!" "Yar, and the Queen doesn't fart either."

I mean, what about those times when you get one of those crusty boogers stuck on the side, and every time you breathe out, your nose whistles? That thing isn't coming out by blowing your nose lol. When I do have to have a little pick, I always wash my hands afterwards. There's nothing wrong with picking a nose, just touching things afterwards makes me irk. ><

Passing wind is a given too. I try to be quiet about it, but I'll admit it if the people I'm with notice. ^^;

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Magically Delicous Secret Lives, Secret Wtf you doin? Merlin's Avatar

Everything so far really isn't that wild and crazy. I'm curious about the crazy stuff... not whether or not you pick your nose.

The Old Skool Warrior Secret Lives, Secret Wtf you doin? LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Josh_R View Post
    I will fart in Wal-Mart, the mall, wheverever haha that is how I do things.
    ...who DOESN'T fart in Wal-Mart? This is a serious question.

I used to do crazy shit, like masturbate furiously in the living room at risk of someone walking in (YEAH, THIS SHIT GOT REAL), but I've become rather boring in my alone time these past couple of years. Generally I stare at the wall while debating in my brain the merits of playing this game instead of that game, and then spend so much time deciding what not to do that I end up doing nothing at all.

I am a square.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

アズテオル Secret Lives, Secret Wtf you doin? Azuteor's Avatar

When I'm alone...

...I take a good whiff every time I fart and if the scent is horrendous, I would congratulate myself.

...I run around the house screaming and making ugly faces. Many of my friends have seen this side of me, but it is as rare as a shiny ponyta.