I'm very upset as I am typing this post, but a beloved member of TFF was killed recently, died today according to the facebook post I saw from his wife. Those who know him, he went by Meier Link. From the details I read He was rushed into the hospital on tuesday during an accident and had severe head trauma (I don't know what actually caused the accident, most likely vehicular related.) I just wanted to reach out to the TFF community who knew him and create a post of remembrance to a great friend and brother. I really looked up to him. I first met him online back in 07 when I was close to finishing high school so I have a lot of online memories with him, I even played online with him when the PS3 came around. We talked about a lot of things, games, life, religion, work, family and we even laughed and joked about things. He even video chatted me either this year or last year and personally told me he was proud of me for becoming a homeowner. I'm honored to have known someone like him and I was really considering making a plane trip up to see him in his home state, but now I will never meet him in this lifetime.

Please be praying for his family as they deal with this loss.