Thread: Pax 2013

Blog Entries

Pax 2013

Anyone going this year?

PAX East starts this Friday. Gettin' pretty hyped already, can't wait! It was so much fun last year. Definitely plan on going to more panels this year, missed out on a lot of good ones last time.
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Blog Entries
    its possible i may be going to the one in Seattle, but its still a work in progress. Youll have to tell me how it goes!
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Mystyrion
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    its possible i may be going to the one in Seattle, but its still a work in progress. Youll have to tell me how it goes!
    Perhaps we could meet up and grab a beer or something.

I have been going to PAX Prime for the past 2 years and plan on keeping that tradition going this year as well. Though my friend who usually comes with me is going to bail, trying to find others to go with me.

I've been trying to make the Seattle PAX for years now, and seeing that's it's usually in the Fall/Winter I might be able to go this year but I'm also probably moving to Texas...........soooo I don't know. I've mainly wanted to go to just hang out with some internet friends and go to PAX obviously. Plus I love Rain and Seattle is like always raining lol.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries
    Apparently. You even made Rain a proper noun. Like it's an entity or person. Eww. At least rain isn't snow. **** snow man we're supposed to get 6 inches tomorrow. I'm all like...is it in yet so it can be over with?!

Anyway. Not going, unless someone gets me a ticket -- or however that works.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

I was talking about Rain, the Edenian Prince.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries
    or maybe he was talking about Rain, shortened for Heavy Rain? Should I buy this game for cheap? Looks fun but never played it.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Heavy Rain's an intense story. It's got a short play-through time, but pretty fun to go back through a good few times if you're one of those OCD people like me who enjoy seeing the multiple possible story twists and endings. I got it for full price back when it just came out, but if you can get it used for cheap, I'd recommend it.