Thread: Other adventures

heffdog

Question Other adventures

I have played the Final Fantasy games I have over and over again. I am a big fan of RPG games. I love playing Final Fantasy and legend of Dragoon. Unfortunatly I have played these games so much that they are starting to get old. Can anyone suggest a good RPG game that are like these games?

you might want to check out this thread it is pretty simular to what you are asking about with alot of good suggestions outside of FFhttp://thefinalfantasy.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=58651

i have already posted there so i will prolly not post any recomendations here

hope this helps
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Gingersnap Other adventures OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for pointing him in the right direction.

And with that, I'll go ahead and close this one. Heffdog, I noticed you posted the same thread in the Role Playing forum. That's not what that forum is for, and the same can be said for this one. In the future, please direct all game related questions to one of the gaming forums. And don't post duplicate threads in multiple forums.

And that's about it.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!