Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Official TFF Chat Room

Jumps in and out of the window Official TFF Chat Room Riddler's Avatar
    2 questions.What's a MSN Messenger Handle?,Can I still use Live? I'm not much of a smarty pants so yeah.

Proud and awesome member the FF cult!

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ???? View Post
    2 questions.What's a MSN Messenger Handle?,Can I still use Live? I'm not much of a smarty pants so yeah.
    Chances are if you can run windows and have an internet connection you can run Messenger. Just google MSN messenger, download and install it, and then you can use a free hotmail account to log in. Easy as pie.
    victoria aut mors

Jumps in and out of the window Official TFF Chat Room Riddler's Avatar
    Ok.2 problems,1.My computer won't let me download the new version of MSN messenger.So I go to the site but it tells me to get Windows Live Messenger but I've already got it.And 2.I still don't know what a MSN Handle is.

Proud and awesome member the FF cult!

Blog Entries
    I just tried going on there tonight but no one was around, I cant wait for the summer though, its going to be a blast. LOL I remember all the funny things that went down, especially with Dawezy and chickenballZ how could you forget him lol...
    Last edited by Rocky; 04-24-2008 at 12:34 AM.

This is a sad day, to hear that the good ole TFF Chat has run its course this is truly one of the worst things that has every happened here at TFF. What happened?

Wait a moment, does this mean that with the mass amounts of members coming in and getting MSN that it is taking over the network of instant messaging that soon enough everyone will be talking over MSN?! I never thought I would live to see the day.

My heart goes out to you AIM, if only everyone would see the error of their ways and return. Oh how the Chat room would be filled with life again.

Blog Entries
    I'm gonna be online tonight from like 8-11ish central time on AIM in the tffchat channel, so if anyone wants to join and stuff feel free to, lets get the summer kicked off with a tff reunion!
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

I don't have any of these IM programs except MSN (not allowed to use, my parents're trying to brainwash everyone into thinking IMs are rubbish) and YIM (see above.) So I won't be seeing you on the chat, unless I can talk Mrs Control Freak into letting me on. =/
    Pokéshipping|Contestshipping|Ikarishipping

Refieth|Cesa|Miguna (Rune Factory)

shiny lapras' lake. join today.

TFF Family, Avvy Credit & Other Randomness:

My friendly neighborhood pilot, FF Ace Cid
    My rocking on niece, Unknown Entity
    My grammar obsessed cousin, Doc Rocco
    My crazy sister, X SlAyEr
    My morally ambiguous cousin, Silver
    My anime addicted sister, Athna Loveil
    My seriously awesome uncle, Fishie
    My random, friendly, and sugar-eating aunt, Xeim
    That zany cousin that magically appears from time to time, Meier Link
    My Haruhiist brother, Morik the Rogue

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Refieth View Post
    I don't have any of these IM programs except MSN (not allowed to use, my parents're trying to brainwash everyone into thinking IMs are rubbish) and YIM (see above.) So I won't be seeing you on the chat, unless I can talk Mrs Control Freak into letting me on. =/
    MSN is where most of the TFF'ers hang out now anyway. TFFCHAT died a long long time ago. That counts for the AIM one AND the browser based one.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Blog Entries
    yeah um update: if you want to have someway to instant message us, I suggest getting MSN, because there are about 10x more people with it that are active then with AIM, so yeah. I still use AIM a lot because my RL friends still use it a lot, but around here, MSN is the way to go.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Official TFF Chat Room V_Translanka's Avatar
    MSN! I R n00b and I AM MSN! But seriously...I wonder if anyone will ever refer to it as "WLM" like they seem to want us to...hmmm...add me up!

Certified tech, come at me! Official TFF Chat Room SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    hey this is just a reminder, i will not be able to msn chat for a while because im on vacation for right now. i went to see my grandparents. i will be back either aug 30th or 31st.

I will see you then.
    Currently Playing:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4