Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Birthday Thread

Godsmack Worshipper Official Birthday Thread Omega Weapon's Avatar
    Lived by the rules you that you gave me and fell apart. All the wrong turns down a dead end street so far. I stretched my wings and breath in different day. Alone and broken is the price I pay but that's ok...
    Am I too late ?!?! WELL! Here is another birthday message

happy_birthday_celtic I hope you have a wonderful Birthday filled with lots of happiness and presents
    Last edited by Omega Weapon; 10-14-2007 at 06:26 AM.

Happy birthday celtic_silver! I’m glad to hear you are enjoying it. Make the best of the rest of it, and I take care.

It's your birthday?! I'm late on this? Sorry bud, happy birthday Silver! Welcome to the world of adulthood! ( Futurama sorry lol ) So your 18 huh? I just emailed you 18 punches and a PS3 hope you like them lol Enjoy yourself today man, you deserve it, 18 is like a milestone, it was for me when I was 18 heh. Enjoy it to the last.
    Originally Posted by Hellfire
    Who the hell are you? .... .... .... ....well, good luck with that.

XD. This quote screams post me in your sig!

Check out my FFVII Walkthrough, by first EVER walkthrough! I'm PhantomTFF on IGN and Tairyo on Gamefaqs.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/946/946197p1.html

Courtesy of IGN and Gamefaqs. ^^

Yugioh and Yugioh GX Fanboy <---

Check out my Youtube Homepage!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Made4542

If you like homemade Final Fantasy and Pokemon walkthrough vids with a unique flair, be sure to Subscribe to Made4542 (Me).

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Official Birthday Thread Treize's Avatar
    Wow, I'm really late. I missed your birthday celtic_silver. Happy late birthday!! I hope you enjoyed it. You probably had a lot of fun. Congrats on turning 18.

Also happy birthday to stardragon. I can't believe no one wished you a happy birthday yesterday. I would have, but I haven't checked the birthdays in a while. You're a pretty awesome person and you are turning 22. I hope you had a great birthday!
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Godsmack Worshipper Official Birthday Thread Omega Weapon's Avatar
    Lived by the rules you that you gave me and fell apart. All the wrong turns down a dead end street so far. I stretched my wings and breath in different day. Alone and broken is the price I pay but that's ok...
    ~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY Squall333 ~~

My FFVIII Trivia buddy, I would like to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY on this very special occasion and I sincerely hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of happiness and presents because you're awesome!

*hands over big birthday cake with lots of chocolate*

You're finally....well...You're age is not visible

Anyway, Happy Birthday again.
    Last edited by Omega Weapon; 10-21-2007 at 02:39 PM.

Happy Birthday Squall333! Omg why did'nt look at birthdays today? >_>' Anyway I'm short on punches, so I'll just email you a card, and a Nitendo Wii ^-^. Hope you enjoy it. Happy Birthday my FFVIII trivia addicted Nephew

Check out my FFVII Walkthrough, by first EVER walkthrough! I'm PhantomTFF on IGN and Tairyo on Gamefaqs.

If you like homemade Final Fantasy and Pokemon walkthrough vids with a unique flair, be sure to Subscribe to Made4542 (Me).

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Happy birthday to Suzu Kitamura! I adopted you once upon a time. Sadly, I hardly ever see you around here anymore.

You make me cry. No one lubz adopted mummies.

Have a good birthday! =D

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Go with me, Exkaizer~ Official Birthday Thread Treize's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Weapon View Post
    ~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY Squall333 ~~

My FFVIII Trivia buddy, I would like to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY on this very special occasion and I sincerely hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of happiness and presents because you're awesome!

*hands over big birthday cake with lots of chocolate*

You're finally....well...You're age is not visible

Anyway, Happy Birthday again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Happy Birthday Squall333! Omg why did'nt look at birthdays today? >_>' Anyway I'm short on punches, so I'll just email you a card, and a Nitendo Wii ^-^. Hope you enjoy it. Happy Birthday my FFVIII trivia addicted Nephew
    Thanks guys! I thought I thanked you earlier, but it seems that I didn't. ):

Happy birthday Raines! I haven't seen you here in awhile, but when you were here, you were pretty awesome. I hope you come back someday! Enjoy being 18, and I hope that you get to eat a lot of cake and get many presents.
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Happy belated birthday to Darkwolf, who turned fifteen yesterday!

I didn't see THAT on the TFF calender!

Well, happy birthday anyway.

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Happy 19th to Sevion!

Eat cake, pizza, pasta, those horrible mini sausuage things that taste like rubber, burgers and whatever other food has that "birthdayish" appeal to it!

Hope it's happier than my last one, which was spent greiving over one of my hamsters. -_-;...

ERIC!! Happy birthday!!~~~

I miss you! Why aren't you ever on TFF or MSN!? Tell me!

Anyway, you HAVE been stalking around lately, like a little lurker, so hopefully you'll stumble by and see this.

You were one of my first TFF friends in the evahz. @__@;...

Catch you later, bro... Hope your pc is working still...

Blog Entries
    Happy Birthday to T.G. Oskar, because he's a cool dude and fun to RPB against (sorry again I bailed on ya, dude.) Hope you have so much fun today you don't know what to do about it. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Blog Entries
    Happy birthday to Palazzo... wherever you may be hiding. One of the coolest lurkers on the site, and one of the best Final Fantasy 6 fans. I enjoy your short, often smart-ass posts, and I hope to see more in the future. Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

The Old Skool Warrior Official Birthday Thread LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A very merry birthday to ZRO.

Here's to hoping PlayOnline lets him register his expansion. It would be a nice gift.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Shit, Zro, you're 25 already? I've known you for 4 years already? o_O Christ. Anyways, enjoy yourself, mate. Go on a FFXI or Counterstrike bender (more so than usual) or go get laid or something.

Happy birthday, bisho bot.

Until now!

Maridia
    Just figured I'd say happy birthday to DragonHeart. Hopefully you have an awesome birthday and that it has lots of party hats and cake!

Yes! Happy Birthday DragonHeart, I hope you have a great day and night! A lot of people seem to have their Birthday in December but that's pretty cool, I hope you get many awesome prezzies and I also hope you treat yourself to something nice.. like CAKE! Cake is always good.

Happy Birthday to you!

CC's YouTube Page|Add me on last.fm
    Is on Facebook so feel free to add me. =)

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    Happy Birthday DragonHeart!

Have a good one matey!
    Cheers,
    celtic_silver (and Howl Furore)
    victoria aut mors

That One Guy Official Birthday Thread dimmufan's Avatar
    Dragonheart's Berfday.
    May this day be glorious.
    Best birthday wishes.

Happy 21st Dragonheart.
    2% of teens haven't tried smoking pot or drinking, if you're one of the 98% who has, then post this in your signature.

Blog Entries
    Thanks everyone, if I wasn't going to have a good day before, I certainly am now. Drinks and cake for everyone, rawr!

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

Happy birthday!

Glad to know you're having fun and such.

Anyway, since you're having a good day already, I hope the rest of it is just as good, if not, even better.

Happy Birthday DragonHeart! Hope you enjoy that 21th birthday cake ^^, because well its your 21th birthday! Something to be glad for if anything, enjoy it to the last drop my friend.

Morning Always Comes Official Birthday Thread Xeim's Avatar
    Happy birthday Dragonheart! Even though the day's pretty over, I'm still wishing you a happy one. xD A great evening perhaps? Hehe. ^_^;

Eat more then you have already. =P Sugar is good for your soul!

--Xeimy--

"A promised land where fairies wait, with room just enough for two. So deliver me, help me to forget the tribulations of the day and to stay in this dream of night, where I can be thinking of you forever- take me to my bliss." - Ora and Sue's "Clover"

Only the Greatest Stuffs:

Honored to be 2008's Best Roleplayer alongside Dragonheart.

Image of Tsubasa's Fay from the Infinity arc colored and cleaned by moi. Sig by moi, aussi.

Lady Rika is my Sacrifice Echoless

My TFF Family
    Froggie, Nick, Lady Rika, Darkwolf, Sinister,
    Flash, Craven, Ann, CLOUD, Kaos_Dragon,
    Mistress Sheena, Silver, Tiger Lily, Yuuki, Halie, Rocco
    Jenova33,
    Dark Rider, Fishie, Refieth

A Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation
    Xeilie Peanut Butter, now featuring sitting ducks and deformed monkeys!

Evenesca, Halie and my home planet.
    It is a wonderful world ruled by Reno, where rainbow skin is a common sight.
    Odd numbers are illegal, hence the even number of words in this paragraph.

Member of FF Cult

Happy birthday to Taco!

Yay! Where do the years go, hm?? Anyway, hope all of the normal birthday-ish things are planned for you... Cake, presents, the company of your favourite people, etc.

Just have an awesome day.

And ekimeinna... You have a good birthday, too, since you've aged today also.

Maridia
    Happy Birthday Taco!!! Hopefully you're day goes well and you have no real chores like work or cleaning you have to do. Hang with your buddies or whom ever and chow down your cake and hopefully a whole lotta gifts to go with it!

Imperius Rex Official Birthday Thread Storm's Avatar
    Happy Birthday Mr Tele Taco Del Graph Fish man!

Hope you have a great day with lots of yummy Mexican food you can eat with your hands, plenty of alchohol, snazzy pressies, and not too many arrogant mannerless people. Enjoy the cake and send some to me via airmail. Especially if its chocolate cake.
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

That One Guy Official Birthday Thread dimmufan's Avatar
    Happy berfday Taco. May this day be supreme in all it's glory. Get beefed up. May the people ring the town bell 23 times.

Anyways, happy birthday, bro.
    2% of teens haven't tried smoking pot or drinking, if you're one of the 98% who has, then post this in your signature.

Blog Entries
    Chez-I ate them all. All those years. That's why my belly is so large these days.
    Setzer-Things like that will happen that you have described. They have already happened, in fact. Thankee!
    Miss Zoe-Stormy-Valentine-Ishida-Girl: Thankee ma'am. I will throw a piece of cake at you from over here. My arm is that strong.
    dimmufan: Yar har har! I expect a chihuahua from you in the mail by no later than Christmas. Make sure you poke some holes in the packaging; I hear those suckers have to breathe.

Thankee to everyone else who wished me well in various other ways! And happy birthday to ekimeinna as well; Have a happy! Hope your day is filled with joyous splendor. While we're at it, happy birthday to my sister who is six years older than me, but shares my birthday nonetheless! (She will never see this. Oh well.) Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom
    Last edited by Taco-Calamitous; 12-16-2007 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Additions. Apparently we don't get a one minute grace period anymore....

some say............ Official Birthday Thread The Stig's Avatar
    happy birtday taco ypu old fool lol only joking
    ps i want some cake give me some my address is somewhere in england
    Some say he's wanted by the CIA, and that he sleeps upside down like a bat... all we know is, he's called the Stig

Some say that his tears are adhesive, and that if he caught fire, he'd burn for a thousand days... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say that his genitals are on upside down, and that if he could be bothered, he could crack the Da Vinci Code in 43 seconds... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Some say he isn't machine washable, and all his potted plants are called Steve... all we know is, he's called the Stig.

Oh God sorry I'm late with this but Happy Birthday Taco and Eki! Hope the two of you are senting this day celebrating! Heh don't eat to much Taco or you won't be able to move lol and happy birthday to your sister too. Eki happy B-day! Hope your having a fantastic and fun filled day, and Good luck on your wedding day! Save me some cake!

Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast