Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The little things that drive you crazy.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    - Emos. They're depressing, some go out of their way to block off various routes in malls and get hissy if you ask them to move temporarily so you can get through until you glare them in the eye and snarl words to the effect of '**** off emo'. This doesn't include those who dress emo but don't act emo. Some of them are pretty cool, if seeming a bit poser-ish. Oddly enough I like scene kids. They tend to naturally repel emos in some odd yet amazing way. They also tend to have cool hair.

- Vaan and people who cosplay as Vaan. Vaan was a little bitch as far as I'm concerned. His abs hurt my eyes. Now cosplayers are often worse in this regard. Many of them are fat and/or hairy chested and it disgusts me to no end seeing them 'strut their stuff' in Vaan's clothing.

- The old guy who insists on paying $50 or more for his shopping in 5 and 10 cent pieces, often relating some story to each one based on the year or signs of decay it shows. Mainly as it takes forever to buy something if caught behind him in line. And it'll forever remain a mystery to me how he always manages to get that much shrapnel week after bloody week.

- Backstabbers. I was always taught that if I had an issue with someone I should either just cope with it, or have the balls to confront them. People who bitch about others behind their back constantly irritate me to no end. On the positive side, most of them seem to do it to everyone so in the end they're only ****ing themselves over if anyone.

- Intolerant people (and those who make assumptions on a person without fully knowing them or their circumstances). It bugs me when people get intolerant over stupid things like sexual orientation and lifestyle choices. If someone doesn't effect someone else doing what they do, then why act like a prick about it? Most gay people have seemed awesome to me, and not every drunk or overly openly sexual person is some sort of devil in human clothing. Many are either awesome, or just keep things in the open and aren't harming anyone through doing so. I see these intolerant people as helping stop people from being themselves through social pressure. It mightn't be cool to drink or smoke, but it's less cool to bitch about them and feel like you're better.

- Lack of opensource support by bigger developers. Yes, people who prefer open source OSes such as Linux exist. And yes, we like proper support for your products. As there are free alternatives to almost everything, my major peeve is that not all hardware is supported (though many items are) and some companies change their software when someone makes something compatible with Linux or other opensource software.

I'm sure I can think of more, but if I do, it'll be another post.
    victoria aut mors

Lady Succubus The little things that drive you crazy. Victoria's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    1. Pet Peeve: People misinterpreting the word Whore. Dan's example is perfect for this, to a degree. He mostly describes a slut, not a whore. Sluts = sleep around with anyone and everyone, with nothing in return, are usually shallow and needy. Whores = sleep around with people that compensate them with something. Usually money. Some whores are also not always shallow or needy, nor believe that their lifestyle is a tool to express themselves. Some are who they are by choice and because they love what they do, not because they lack self-confidence or any bullshit like that.

In any case, there is a percentage that fall under the stereotype, but as always, with everything else, there is another percentage that doesn't.

2. I'll go ahead and also add those different types of drivers in here, instead of listing every type individually. Cell phone drivers are fine for me, as long as they use a hand-free headset.

3. Sluts - I'm talking about the trashy kind who wear tube tops and booty shorts, or miniskirts with no panties on underneath. Sometimes you see these girls in highschool wearing something skanky, or god forbid... junior high. *shudder*

4. Overweight girls who wear skanky clothes. - They don't fit you. You look horrible in them, and I don't want to see the muffin rolls. It's not a crime to wear something that flatters your shape. Don't be afraid to wear something conservative that fits your form. Heck, there are dresses and other apparel that exist that will nine times out of ten, flatter your shape and make you dead sexy. Big women can be sexy too, so join the crowd!

5. Men/Guys/Cholos who actually LIKE #4. .....Ew. What the hell, dudes?

6. People who don't read signs before they ask questions. Mostly consumers at a store than anything. When I used to work during open hours, I got asked where customer service was, or the restroom, and we were right next to customer service. And the bathroom was a straight line from where we were standing. They'd just have to look UP from their eye level to see the sign.

I'll think of more later.
    Last edited by Victoria; 08-31-2008 at 08:44 AM.

People who try to pick apart statements and/or opinions. We may not all agree, but we are all entitled to our opinions.

People that downgrade others because they [U]think[U] that they are always on top.

I'll leave it at that and move on to another thread. This is suppose to be more of a 'personal' opinion thread than an argumentative thread. (Just my opinion)

Bananarama The little things that drive you crazy. Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Round 2

8. The fact that every minority group gets a parade or day or month dedicated to them.
    Think about it, you'll never see a parade for straight white people, but you have gay pride day, and parades for every minority under the sun. I'm just saying, why can't there be a white history month, or a straight white people day parade. Other than Klan rallies, yknow.

9. Pedophiles
    There's something wrong with people who want to **** little kids. That's all I'm saying. It's not right to have these thoughts and it's not right to put a child through anything like that. They can't comprehend it and it's just cruel and it's ABUSE. Hang em all.

10. The guy who can't be your friend because you like the team he hates.
    You're kidding me, right? I've gone to a few bars with some friends, and we'd watch whatever game was on, just to pass time and bullshit about sports. We'd run into a crowd that was alway pretty cool, up until the time the Phillies played the Mets. Now, I'm a pretty big Mets fan, and so are my friends, and these guys refused to talk to us because our team and their team are bitter rivals. We don't even get a "hey" anymore. It's immature and retarded. I mean, I'm not a Phillies fan by any means, but I don't hate them (dislike is a good word) and I certainly won't stop being your friend if I find out you like them. Though, for the sake of a friendship, I probably would sit at the other end of the bar while the games going on.

11. The D-Bag who wears a rival team's gear to a stadium when that team isn't playing.
    Philly fans wearing Phillies shit to a Mets-Astros game, Yankee fans doing the same. Ok, you like your team, thats cool. If you were a fan of a team thats actually playing in the game, and you wore their gear, that would be alright too. However, there's no need whatsoever to wear another team's gear to a rival's stadium when they're not playing. It's just inviting an unnecessary fight, and is pretty classless.

12. Whores and sluts
    Same thing really. It doesn't matter if you're getting paid or not, you're still kind of scuzzy and are just letting other people use you, as well as using others. Male or female, it's not right or cool, no matter if you enjoy it or not. Yes, I do enjoy sex, but sex with a stranger isn't very fulfilling or great. Sex with someone you know, love and care about is a million times better.

Funny joke though: What's the difference between a slut and a bitch? A slut is someone who sleeps with everyone at a party. A bitch is someone who sleeps with everyone but you.

13. ICP fans (Juggalos)
    Man **** juggalos. Insane clown posse sucks balls, and their fans look like they came from an undead freakshow. Plus they kind of prove their worth with their idol worship of such a terrible band (ie, worthless). They shouldn't breed.

14. People who need to be the center of attention.
    You're not important, you just pretend to be. Please cease and desist because you annoy me. The people who are truly important are the ones who bust their asses behind the scenes and never demand credit or make note of what they've done. This also goes for the people who have nothing to do with a given situation, but decide to inject themselves into it, so that they can appear important. It's more desperate and weaselly than anything.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Gingersnap The little things that drive you crazy. OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You know? It's hard for me to make a list. I mean, sure, I get annoyed every now and then, but there really isn't a lot that will piss me off and keep me that way.

Um... stepping on blunt corners in bare feet. Oh, and hitting your fingers on something in cold temperatures. Those suck.

And I don't really like guilt trips. Those push my buttons. And being consistently late bothers me because it's like your time is somehow more important than mine. "Oh, but I had to do this and this and this first." "I've been sitting here, as usual. You're a jerk."

And okay, yeah, when someone discredits me because of my youth. Because, really, I can't help it. I get that a lot from women who come into my uh... place of employment. Usually in front of a man she might find attractive. It's really awkward for me when people do that. Funny, but... awkward. I really hope I never become that.

But most of that stuff is easily laughed at, and I can move on with my day. But I do get legitimately angry if someone hurts a person I love. If it's a quarrel with me, I'll probably end up more amused than annoyed. If a loved one is involved, I get so mad that I shake. I'm not fond of those interactions. They're kind of tiring. But then, that's not really a little thing, is it?
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 08-31-2008 at 03:40 PM.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Govinda
    As a general rule - :

I don't like religious extremists.

I don't like people who buy the Now! albums.

I am annoyed by loud teenagers. I don't care if you're superunique, and nor do I care about how hard it is for you to find your place in the world, you should not be near me. I don't like how you highlight how much dumber you are than me that with everything you say. It makes me uncomfortable.

I don't like liars who lie without reason or finesse.

The ignorant and the stupid piss me off.

People who wear ****ing stupid expensive clothing. I saw this girl in Glasgow the other day, dressed like she was homeless, oh so boheme. She was walking with her boyfriend wearing a Radiohead Amnesiac shirt, a shirt I know cost her £38 (about $80). I caught her saying, 'Well, yeah, I mean, my dad said the £700 might be a problem but....' quite loudly. I'm not sure why, or if my reasons were fair, but I wanted to punch her there and then.

People who whine. Like we've all been doing.
    Last edited by Govinda; 08-31-2008 at 03:53 PM. Reason: SPELLING

People when they try to tell you to do something in a passive way: An example of this would be when my mom or something else would ask "how long have you been playing that game?" but in a clear way saying that I should stop. Meanwhile half the time she asks that she just assumes I've been playing a game/system for awhile meanwhile I actually just sat down b4 she came in the door.
    Playstaion ID: Setzer_All-in

- "Phoenix Downs are your friends. But remember Cloud they don't always work. I'm looking at yooou Aeris"

-"Immortal maybe... but not invincible!" -Prince (of Persia)

I invented Go-Gurt. The little things that drive you crazy. Clint's Avatar
    1. People who find it in their best interest to continuously degrade prostitutes
    They're poor, they can't get a job, and they need money to live. What the **** do you expect them to do, live under a freakin' bridge? It's not their fault that so many people are willing to pay for sex.

2. People who are far too serious all the time
    Life is not a drama, so stop being so dramatic and depressed. Watch a comedy and gain a sense of humor.

3. Loud people
    I have good hearing, so I don't need people speaking on an inhuman level when they're standing right next to me. It's annoying, and draws attention from people who aren't even involved in the conversation. I seriously don't like, nor do I want people to know what I'm conversing about.

4. People who disrespect The Ghostbusters
    Seriously, they saved New York from Gozer the Destructor, the giant Stay Puff Marshmallow Man. What more do you want from them?

Registered User The little things that drive you crazy. winterborn86's Avatar
    OK here are some of the things that annoy me

Chavs
    They act hard but they're not and they don't speak properly and they sound so stupid, Speak english for Christ sake.

Public toilets
    yes public toilets annoy me, silly children messing around, no loo roll, doors dont lock, no loo roll, toilets don't flush, no frigging loo roll

Backstabbers
    OMG do something better with your life

Mumblers
    Speak up i cant hear you, what??, speak louder, i cant hear what your saying, stop mumbling, need i say more?

Will Ferrell
    My partner makes me watch his films and im sorry but he is just not funny at all, i cant stand him, and he irritates the hell out of me.

Customers
    When i worked in a shop i hated the customers, always complaining and moaning bout something, some even complained at me cos i weren't smiling when i served them, i thought OMG Im sitting in on a hard uncomfortable chair in an overcrowded shop 8months pregnant and im sitting her listing to you complain about crap, why the hell should i be smiling?? and they always think they're right when they are not

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Blog Entries
    I have another one to add to my list.

People who make Troll Accounts on messaging boards.

Seriously, who would care to waste their time making a fake account for whatever reason the choose so they can get a bunch of laughs at the expense of others? I mean, yeah I can see where it can be fun and games, but when people do it to their friends and make it as a way of pulling pranks and doing things they otherwise wouldn't do on their main account or like in real life, then that shows some cowardly behavior. And not only that, that seems to me like it's a big waste of time doing something that could be less hurtful and not as retarded.

I hope that there isn't any shanagans going on like that right now...
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    Ah, yeah, I hate puiblic toilets, too. They're smelling, usually cobweb filled and I hate sitting on the toilet seat in case I catch something off it. That said, I try to use the bathroom as much as I can before I leave the house, so it's not usually an issue. Cinema toilets and bowling alley bathrooms are usually pretty clean, I've found.

Just a thought.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

The little things that drive you crazy. You's Avatar
    Thought of some more^^

1. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for
    the tv remote because they refuse to walk to the tv and change the channel
    manually.

2. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn
    right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

3. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is.
    Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do
    this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their ass!

4. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a
    choice there, did ya sunshine?

5. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it?
    If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an
    improvement, then there must have been something before it.

6. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn
    thing anyone ever does!!
    What can you do that's longer?

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Homophobes

Few reasons: At least 6 of my friends are either gay or bi, including my best friend. Secondly, I believe everyone should be able to have a relationship with anyone without being "ew'ed" at. I'm open minded about who I end up going out with - you can't help who you fall for, and its pointless tring to stop the feelings because they would always be there. Trust me, I know!

If I hear anything homophobic, I think of my friends, and I go killer biach on whoever said it. Its horible to know that there are people in the world who would be like that over a happy relationship.

People who chew gum with their mouths open.

To be honest, its the noise I hate mostly. Its gross, and even more when they do it right in your ear. Most of the girls do it, and its so... ew. You ain't no girl! Your a pig!

People who stick gum under tables.

Its their fault you can't chew in schools! If your gun runs out of taste, get off your lazy backside, and put it in the bin! Is it really that HARD?

People who go down your bag, pencil case, stuff... without asking.

If you want a flaming pencil, then ask! If you want a scrap of paper, ask! If you want to play a game on my phone, don't read my messages! I hate it when my friends do it lol! Fair enough, there have been times when I've said they can get something from my bag, but jeese! Its nice if they ask!

My brother "borrowing" DVDs or CDs...

Firstly, he don't like my music. I don't know why he takes my CDs, but... Stop it boy! He don't give nothing back - I have to hunt it down around the house. It annys me because nothing is where its supposed to be.

People who make noises when they eat.

... ew. I don't wanna know what the texture of your food is, or hear what its like going down your throat. Thank you very much.

Yuppie's, snob's, organic's, prep's...

"Why, hellow darling! How do I find you this clear afternoon?"

"Brilliant! Mother took me to play crouqet this morning!"

"Really? How did you do? I find that..."

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! Its great you guys have a vocab that extends the distance of between here and pluto, but for ****s sake, NO!

Sluts.

I see them all the time. It makes me sick when you see a 14 year old who is ready to give birth. If you are that bored to start having sex, then your just... desperate. There is no reason to why a 14 year old should be having sex. They can moan about how bored they are, but sex isn't going to make it any better.

Its worse when you hear about these girls sleeping with the whole damn male population. Grossness...

People who make fun of others because of a certain taste.

My "friend" took the mick out of me when I told her I liked rock music. She could have just been happy that I know what I like, but noooo. She had to do the whole, "Hahaha-la-di-la...Gemma likes rock... HAHA!" thing.

People who can't control their kids!

Get some help! I don't wanna see your kids runnng around the streets, waiting to get in trouble! Its always the parents fault!

People who disrespect teachers.

Teachers help you do the best you can, and if you don't like it, then you know which path you can go down. I loved all my teachers at Haggerston. When I see pupils being rude to teachers, I want to give them a great slap! I've been known to stand up for a teacher, and I'll do it again.

I think thats it for now - I'll edit some more in if I think of it...

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Bad Teachers: They are out there and some arn`t the students fault. This ranges from teachers with bad teaching skills like ones who NEVER give a practical example to teachers who pick clear favorites to teachers who throw desks. I`ve come across all of them. One teacher my brother had was so sexist (I did see it too so I would say its not jjust a story) that she literally praised girls to learn from their mistakes but yelled so much at this one boy that he wet his pants (this was grade 2). It got so bad the school kicked her out and because of her problems she had to have a mental evaluation (not sure how that went. Luckily my brother got the nicest teacher I have ever known for the rest of the year. TWO of my highschool teachers have been known to throw desks at students when they get mad. Theres no reason it should get to that when otherthings like principals office or suspension should`ve happened first.

Sorry Unknown entity I don`t mean to counter your point or anything Yours just reminded me of this one.
    Last edited by Dan558; 09-01-2008 at 10:02 AM.
    Playstaion ID: Setzer_All-in

- "Phoenix Downs are your friends. But remember Cloud they don't always work. I'm looking at yooou Aeris"

-"Immortal maybe... but not invincible!" -Prince (of Persia)

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "my last post here.":
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown entity View Post
    homophobes

few reasons: At least 6 of my friends are either gay or bi, including my best friend. Secondly, I believe everyone should be able to have a relationship with anyone without being "ew'ed" at. I'm open minded about who I end up going out with - you can't help who you fall for, and its pointless tring to stop the feelings because they would always be there. Trust me, I know!

If I hear anything homophobic, I think of my friends, and I go killer biach on whoever said it. Its horible to know that there are people in the world who would be like that over a happy relationship.

People who chew gum with their mouths open.

To be honest, its the noise I hate mostly. Its gross, and even more when they do it right in your ear. Most of the girls do it, and its so... Ew. You ain't no girl! Your a pig!

People who stick gum under tables.

Its their fault you can't chew in schools! If your gum runs out of taste, get off your lazy backside, and put it in the bin! Is it really that hard?

People who go down your bag, pencil case, stuff... Without asking.

If you want a flaming pencil, then ask! If you want a scrap of paper, ask! If you want to play a game on my phone, don't read my messages! I hate it when my friends do it lol! Fair enough, there have been times when I've said they can get something from my bag, but jeese! Its nice if they ask!

My brother "borrowing" DVDs or CDs...

Firstly, he don't like my music. I don't know why he takes my cds, but... Stop it boy! He don't give nothing back - Ihave to hunt it down around the house. It annoys me because nothing is where its supposed to be.

People who make noises when they eat.

... Ew. I don't wanna know what the texture of your food is, or hear what its like going down your throat. Thank you very much.

Yuppie's, snob's, organic's, prep's...

"Why, hellow darling! How do I find you this clear afternoon?"

"Brilliant! Mother took me to play crouqet this morning!"

"Really? How did you do? I find that..."

No!! Its great you guys have a vocab that extends the distance of between here and pluto, but for ****s sake, no!

Sluts.

I see them all the time. It makes me sick when you see a 14 year old who is ready to give birth. If you are that bored to start having sex, then your just... Desperate. There is no reason to why a 14 year old should be having sex. They can moan about how bored they are, but sex isn't going to make it any better.

Its worse when you hear about these girls sleeping with the whole damn male population. Grossness...

People who make fun of others because of a certain taste.

My "friend" took the mick out of me when I told her I liked rock music. She could have just been happy that I know what I like, but noooo. She had to do the whole, "Hahaha-la-di-la...Gemma likes rock... Haha!" thing.

People who can't control their kids!

Get some help! I don't wanna see your kids runnng around the streets, waiting to get in trouble! Its always the parents fault!

People who disrespect teachers.

Teachers help you do the best you can, and if you don't like it, then you know which path you can go down. I loved all my teachers at haggerston. When i see pupils being rude to teachers, i want to give them a great slap! I've been known to stand up for a teacher, and i'll do it again.

I think thats it for now - i'll edit some more in if i think of it...

I did say I'd come back lol... So here I go AGAIN lol!

People who don't empty full bins.

Yup. Today, my kitchen bin was full to the top, and no one had bothered to empty it. In the process of me trying to empty it, a carton of rotten tamasalata (sp?) fell out, and spalttered all over the floor. Then my nan trod in it, and gave me a bigger mess to sort out. Its a job that take 2mins of your time, and it takes longer the more you leave it.

People who don't replace the loo roll...

The amount of times the loo roll finishes, and is never replaced in my house is no ones business! If you finish the roll, then go and put another in its place for the next person! Damn it!

People who put the loo roll on the wrong way.

Haha, silly, but it does wind me up!

Girls and their belts...

Girls who insist on doing their belts up so tight, their flab hangs over the side. Who told them that it was a good look, I don't know. Belts don't make you look skinny - they hold your trousers up. Duh.

Boys who need to pull their bottoms up.

WEDGIE!!! XD

People who leave rubbish/trash outside their front doors.

Yeah, your waiting for the bin guys to get it. BUT while its outside your home, it attracts rats, who get in your home, and make you sick. Rats as pets are cute, but rats that are avoiding paying rent aren't. It also makes the place untidy.

People who don't pick up their dogs muck.

Its part of the job description when you get a dog, so why many don't is beyond me. I know its smelly, and gooy, and steams in winter, but honestly...

Ha, gonna have to come back again!

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

People who Rape Midgets

It's ridiculous. I know you can overpower them, but that doesn't give you the right, by any means, to rape them. I can overpower my little Jack Russell Terrier, but I don't rape her.

People who have six fingers on one hand

There aren't any six-fingered gloves, so cut your damn finger off! Nobody wants to see your horrible deformity.

People with gaping wounds that do nothing about them

It's quite simple: go to a hospital and get the wound closed.

People who get hit by cars

When you see a car, get out of the ****ing road. How hard is that?

charizard_blaze
    Stalkers
    people breathing heavily
    when nothings going on

That cat, I swear if I see that cat one more time!

Also that pencil, it should not be turned away from the rest of them seriously PUT IT BACK GRRRRRR!

Also peas, they're disgusting and go everywhere.

Politicians
    Pretty self-explanatory. My parents wanted me to be one when I was a kid... it's a good thing I refused. They just annoy me, especially the ones here in my country. Bobby Eusebio, the mayor of our city, for example, set up street lights throughout the city with the letter "E" on the post bases. The name of our city starts with a "P", not an "E". E doesn't stand for anything important. Not Eusebio. That's not important. I mean, Bobby even has, like, a million huge pictures of him posted in different places like they were the ten commandments. Heck, everywhere I turn, I always see his face!

Killjoys
    People who just love to hate other people. When we're having a little fun, someone would always spoil it by shouting in the crankiest way possible. I'd respect them if they practice what they preach, but they don't.

People who they're they're awesome
    There are a lot of these people in the online game Special Force. They like calling others vovo (which is slang for bobo, which means stupid in Filipino), when they're noobs themselves. And in loading times, they try to tease everyone with slow internet connections. Usually, the players who like insulting others are the ones getting low points in a battle. Haaay... mahangin talaga...

Attention Seekers
    Another great annoyance in life. There are a lot of those in our class. They want to get noticed for the wrong reason, most of the time. Like this one girl that was once my classmate, who would always try to joke around with me whenever I'm with the guys that she likes just so he could notice her. Touch luck, though. My friend's no-love defense is impenetrable.

Girls who are easy to get
    Most girls like these are the ones desperate to find boyfriends. It's annoying. They can fall in love with almost anyone, usually with boys who have many negative traits. They treat guys like collectibles, and break up when they're bored. It's like they already have a long list of ex-boyfriends.

Well, that's all for now. I'd explode in irritation if I went on further.

"Be excellent at what is good, be innocent of evil."
    ROMANS 16:19

Just press it:

MY TFF FAMILY

Final Fantasy Fan Cid, my high-flying cousin
    Rocky, my older brother from another mother xD
    Unknown Entity, my Vincent-loving aunt
    LoVeLeSs, my awesome granddaughter
    diaryofjane, my music loving sister
    brnthsdiscout, my FF lovin' sister
    Dark Squall, my God Father.

Registered User The little things that drive you crazy. Halie's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    People who think big of themselves because they can type properly.

Seriously? Thinking you're better than somebody because you can type? OMG. You can successfully push buttons! =O

Really. People who are like this... really need to grow up. And go outside. Breathe in some fresh air. They need to get a life.

Uh... yeah ^^. I think I've finished me rant. =P

The little things that drive you crazy. Exxdeath666's Avatar
    Midgets that get pissed with tall people
    Hey, you know, you were made that way you are for a reason, okay? Don't ****ing get mad at me just because all you acn see is the underside of my chin. That ain't my fault. And it certainly isn't any reason to try and belittle me...

People who don't listen for ****
    I hate it when people insult you for doing something stupid just because they have nothing better to do when they weren't even there in the first place, and then when you try to correct their general understanding of the situation they just repeat the same damn thing they just said over and over without taking any regard to what you just said. Example:
    Bob: Remember when you screwed up at quarterback and overthrew the ball? lol
    Me: I didn't overthrow it. I fumbled th-
    Bob: Ha ha you can't throw the ball correctly! You suck!
    Me: I didn't overthrow the ball, I-
    Bob: YOU SUCK LOL!!!
    Me: **** YOU!!! (bites head off)

People who make excuses (especially when it's your girlfriend)
    Look, if you aren't in the mood to go hang out, it's cool! I'm alright with that. You don't have to lie to me about "your sister is coming over" or "your dog just died." Just come straight out with it. I lose respect for those who lie to me because "they don't want to hurt me."

Istory was having trouble, what a sad, sad story
    Needed a new leader to restore its former glory
    Where, oh, where was he?
    Where could that mantree be?
    We looked around and then we found the man for you and me!

And now it's...
    Springtime for ExDeath and Istory!
    Jachol is happy and gay!
    We're marching to a faster pace. Look out, here comes the master race!
    The islands are fine lands once more!
    Watch out, Ghido, we're going on tour!

If you or your friend are in need of a reunion with a loved one and have no where else to turn, you know who to call. Only me, the Millenium Earl, can rescue their soul from that wretched God. All you need to do is shout out their name! And remember:

I want YOU to join the Akuma Army!

Govinda
    'Can you change Scottish for English notes?' FFS NO

'Where's the ATM?' DUH LIKE RIGHT NEXT TO YOU, YOU SEE ME, YOU MUST HAVE SEEN IT

'Where are the toilets?' GIANT YELLOW SIGN ABOVE MY HEAD?

'Where's Gate XYZ?' Departures, maybe?'

And my personal favourite... 'What time does such and such a flight depart/land?' I don't sit in a booth labeled Currency Exchange just to try and fool you, you know.

I do what you can't. The little things that drive you crazy. Sasquatch's Avatar
    People who play the [whatever] card:
    -I don't care if you're black, homosexual, female, short, tall, hispanic, Asian, or anything else. If you're stupid, and people call you stupid, it's because you're stupid. Not because of anything else -- it's because you're stupid. It doesn't matter if you think it's because of your [fill-in-the-blank], it's not -- it's because you're stupid. I have body hair. If somebody insults me, do I say they're prejudiced against people with body hair? No. Do you know what I would be if I did that? Stupid.

People who play the victim:
    -Poor people aren't "disadvantaged", they're poor. Rich people aren't "lucky", they're rich. Both groups have done things that made them poor or rich, respectively. Quit bitching that I have to have more money forcibly taken from me because you don't make enough.

People who think that the government is the solution to all problems:
    -The government is the cause of more problems than it is the solution to. I'm no anarchist, but as my country moves closer and closer to socialism and a welfare state, I fear for my liberties -- and my paycheck -- more and more.

Americans who don't respect the U.S. Constitution:
    -When polled, the vast majority of Democratic voters would rather Supreme Court Justices make decisions based on what they feel is "right" than make decisions based on the Constitution. That's sad.

Disrespectful people:
    -People who don't hold doors for others who are near them. People who cut in front of others. People who don't even acknowledge another's existence while passing by. People who take things without asking. People who don't leave things like they found them. It's common respect, people. We learned it in kindergarten.

People who "trick out" bad vehicles:
    -I don't care how big your spoiler is. I don't care how big your rims are. I don't care how much you spent on your paint job. I don't care how dark your windows are tinted. I don't care how loud your exhaust is. You still drive a Neon, you still look like a dumbass, and your car still sounds -- and looks -- like a bag of ass.

Undisciplined children:
    -I honestly wish it was legal to discipline another person's child. To many people don't discipline their children nowdays, and they end up disrespectful, loud, and extremely annoying. I can't even say how many times I've been tempted to just stick a foot out when some little brat is running around a restaurant.

People who think I know everybody in the Army:
    -There are a million people in the Army. Don't ask me, "Oh, you're in the Army? Do you know so-and-so?"

People who ask if I killed people in Iraq:
    -First, it's none of your damn business. Second, never ask a soldier that. Third, if I want you to know about it, I'll tell you about it -- and if I met you three minutes ago, I don't want you to know about it.

People who insult soldiers:
    -I've been called a "baby-killer" five times, now. The last couple times, I asked them whether they were stupid or liars. If they know it's not true -- that I'm not some heartless, bloodthirsty murderer -- then they're full of crap. If they think is IS true -- that I AM indeed some bloodthirsty savage -- then they're pissing off a bloodthirsty savage, which is incredibly stupid.

I'm sure there's more ... much more ... but I can't think of 'em right now.

Oh!

Stupid drivers:
    -Pick a speed and stick to it. If you want to go fast, stay in the right lane until you're passing somebody. If you want to go slow, stay in the right lane. If I pass you because I'm going faster than you, don't get behind me and tailgate me until I move over to let your dumb ass in front of me, just so I can pass you again another five miles down the road.

Guys that love picking girls up at bars:
    -Trust me, buddy. If you meet a girl that climbs into bed with you the first night you meet her, you're not the first, and you won't be the last. Don't even think about starting a relationship like that.

... Once again, I'm sure there's more.

Sig courtesy of Plastik Assassin.

Greater love hath no man than this; that he lay down his life for his friends.
    John 15:13

Maker of Long Posts (Often Offline) The little things that drive you crazy. Totakeke777's Avatar
    The things that drive me absolutely crazy in almost evry circumstance know to man:

Dragging Complainers: The people who complain about certain things like work and do NOTHING AT ALL about it.
    Example:
    Bob:AWWWWWW!!! I HATE my job! I hate it! My boss hates me. I hate my boss. My coworkers are weirdos who have absolutely no life at all. I want to be fired! That's right! Fired! That is what I am going to be soon! Fired. You hear that, COMPANY NAME HERE? You are going to fire me!!! And I will be very, very, very happy about it!

Me:... Why are you telling me this? Just asking.

Bob: AWWWWWW!! I HATE you! I hate you!

etc...

People who insist on doing things at the most inappropriate time: people that.... yeah...

Example:

Me: Well, lets get this meeting started. How far are we in the planning process for the new product, guys?

Bob: Ummmmm.... I uh... REALLY have to go to the bathroom. I mean, really. It's getting REAL BAD. I can feel the little insects just-

Me: Uh, ok. Moving on...

Bob: The insects, man! They are crawling all over my-

Me: AHEM. MOVING ON...

Bob: THE INSECTS ARE EATING MY-

Me: Bob, would you like to leave?

Bob: IT'S A RIVER OF BLOOD!!!! AAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! HELP ME!!!

Me: I quit.

TMIers: The people who give WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much information about things better left unknown.

Example:
    I'd better leave the example to your imagination...
    My TFF Family:

Anachlirium - My (Over) Loving Grandmother
    Athna Loveil - My Anime Crazed Cousin
    Dark Squall - The God Father
    MC Benny - My Hyperactive (And Imaginative) Bro
    Meier Link - My Aunt's Stepsister's Husband's Brother-In-Law
    *Yesha* - My Hyperactive Sister

Everything is art... But is art everything?

Morbent-Kay

things that bug me constist of...

1) Small things, I hate mini-burgers

2) Medium things, why should I have a medium coke? make it large

3) Large things, cmon, its too big. anything large sucks

4) Ann, yeah, she always asks me for money

4 1/2) things that start with the letter "C"

5) Things/people who Contradict

6) People who smell like cabbage...

Air from my lungs. The little things that drive you crazy. Violet's Avatar
    1. When managers of Gamestop don't call me back when they SAID they would.

2. When certain people say I ask them for money for half the things that start with "C".

3. When someone doesn't brush their teeth.

4. When someone puts their foot in my face.

I'm sure that I can list a few more, considering that many things annoy me.

1. People who light themselves on fire.

2. People who think about lighting themselves on fire.

3. People who like the smell of burning flesh, and thus want to see somebody light thyself aflame.

4. People who don't like Corazón de León. I mean, seriously, what's not to like. I'm freakin' adorable.

8. Midgets who think that they can get jobs outside of the circus. Seriously, they're midgets for a reason, and that reason is for them to be in the circus.

9. Ball pits. I read somewhere about this clown that was invited to a kid's birthday party, and he injected his diarrhea into nineteen children's bloodstreams via a syringe inside of a ball pit, killing them all... of course, just because I read that doesn't mean it's true. But still, I've heard quite a few true stories of snakes in the ball pits. That's not good, especially if the snakes are poisonous.
    Last edited by Clint; 11-04-2008 at 08:04 AM.

Imperius Rex The little things that drive you crazy. Storm's Avatar
    Rude, ignorant people- they are vast in number and don't care about anyone but themselves. They either stand in the way and won't smidge over to let you walk past, give you dirty looks for no reason whatsover, mock you even though they dont know you, or whisper and bitch around in a cirlcle if female/ genrally shout stuff if theyre male. A lot of the time they have about the same brain capacity as an over-burnt toast crust.

Childishness- If you are an adult and act and moan like a spoilt brat who didnt get a toy from the shop, you have issues! ^^;

Sympathy tears- mainly female and give all us women a bad image. They always act like the victim even if they are the one who has been stirring up trouble and cry to try and get peoples attention. I want to slap them!

Spitters- if that lands on me you'll get a black eye!

Dog Poo- if you have a pet clean up after it. Don't leave your dog's faeces on the streets for us to have to dodge.

Bigheadedness- are you trying to compensate for something?

Wotsits- not the nice cheesy corn snack, but those annoying fake girls that wear 6lbs of orange foundation and mascarra, with badly bleached hair, and exactly the same clothes as all their friends. I call them wotsis after seeing Alan Carr doing standup and calling them that- their foundation is the exact same colour as one! They are very narrow-minded, sneer at you for being different, and probably have STI going as theyre always out to get some.
    Last edited by Storm; 11-05-2008 at 10:11 AM.
    PSN username: Raikujaku
    A meow-ed member of PRK9

Bananarama The little things that drive you crazy. Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Man, I lost count, but I've got a few more things.

1. People who call you a racist because you didn't vote for Obama. Okay, the man is (half) black, but that should not even matter. The things people should be voting on are the issues at hand. If you don't agree with one person's ideas, that doesn't make you a racist, IT MEANS YOU DON'T AGREE. Simple. The same really goes for any black vs white situation, even in sports. I took David Wright (white) in my fantasy team over A-Rod (hispanic) for first pick. I got crap from people accusing me of being a racist. The guy's my favorite player on my favorite team, sorry retards.

2. Minorities that voted for Obama simply because he's black. It's reverse racism, and it's a pet peeve of mine that I've already stated. It just annoys me hearing that minority voters are coming out in record numbers just to vote for the minority candidate. To me, that reeks of ignorance. The same goes for anyone who just sides with someone of their own likeness, because of that same likeness.

3. Sluts. Have some self respect, please. Getting drunk and throwing yourself at guys isn't attractive. In fact, it's the exact opposite; it reeks of desperation and a severe lack of self respect. Nothing is sexier than a woman with brains, a nice body AND who does not throw herself at the first thing with a dick that she sees.

4. Halloween being an excuse to dress slutty. Since when did a day once reserved for dressing up as something scary turn into a day for girls dressing up in the least amount of clothing possible? I love the pageantry of Halloween, and the whole idea of dressing up in costumes, but I also like clever as opposed to wearing such a revealing costume and getting so drunk that you're inadvertantly flashing your tits and cooter to half the bar.

5. People who throw a hissy fit over the words "gay" and "retard". I just hate it. It might not be the right word to use, and it might not be sensitive to someone's own situation, but I'm not gonna stop from using them. People who use those words, 95% of the time do not mean them offensively, but rather to express their distaste for a situation, such as "that's gay," if something is seen as below their standards or expectations or "that's retarded," if a situation does not make sense or is just plain stupid. No harm no foul. Now quit crying about it.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

ShoShinjo666 The little things that drive you crazy. shodemon666's Avatar
    Texas, but really i'm in your attic that you never knew you had...
    Hmmmm.....

1. text messaging when i'm trying to cuddle, cuz i'll kick you right out the *beep* room.
    2. Don't come to bed with socks, i hate it.
    3. Don't pretend that you're someone your not.
    4. Don't forget who I am.
    5. Don't say I wouldn't try "that", If you don't have the gutz to ask me.
    6. Lists.... >.>
    7. Anything that you can parade about with pride and gusto, you can just take that *beep* home... cuz nobody cares, dude.
    8. PPL that talk crap about ppl they don't know, and aren't willing to give them a chance.
    9. And of course: I hate ppl that overreact to thingz i say, when I'm never serious and never could be...
    If there where anything else in the world that mattered most; It's right here, right now...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast