Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Whatevs Che. You love me and you know it. I have fudge, damn you.

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Fudge is nothing like the black chocolate that I'm talking about. Stop trying to make fudge happen.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And no, I'm not making a comment on how newcomers are treated, ahem, since I'm essentially the resident newb and I have no say in the situation. But, as a newb, and considering how long all of you guys have known each other, it is hard to find a footing - no matter how nice and accepting everyone is. There's still a sense of commradie (sp?) among the peeps that have been here. I'm not saying it's a bad thing at -all-, it just sometimes makes it hard for us newbs to jump in and get along.

That's not to say that I haven't gotten a warm welcome and several members have pm'ed me when I made the blog about no longer wanting to be here, and that really reassured me a lot, but it can be hard to fit into a place where everyone has known each other for ages regardless of the situation.

~ AUTO-MERGED POSTS ~

Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Fudge is nothing like the black chocolate that I'm talking about. Stop trying to make fudge happen.
    But it's sooo fetch.

"Tiger Hair" ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) HeroZero's Avatar
    I feel its a dive in and make yourself comfy kinda place. Which is what I am doing....when I have time that is.
    "Evil spelled backwards is Live, and we all want to do that now don't we?"

Blog Entries
    Well, yes, that's how most places are, but regardless, there's always those who've been here since the birth of Jesus that have known eachother that long. I'm just saying that it can be difficult fitting in regardless.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    And no, I'm not making a comment on how newcomers are treated, ahem, since I'm essentially the resident newb and I have no say in the situation. But, as a newb, and considering how long all of you guys have known each other, it is hard to find a footing - no matter how nice and accepting everyone is. There's still a sense of commradie (sp?) among the peeps that have been here. I'm not saying it's a bad thing at -all-, it just sometimes makes it hard for us newbs to jump in and get along.

That's not to say that I haven't gotten a warm welcome and several members have pm'ed me when I made the blog about no longer wanting to be here, and that really reassured me a lot, but it can be hard to fit into a place where everyone has known each other for ages regardless of the situation.

~ AUTO-MERGED POSTS ~

But it's sooo fetch.
    Whoa, wall of text. Didn't read. Stop trying to make fetch happen.

Blog Entries
    Whatever Che. You love me and you know it. Stop it.

Consistently Average ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's up to the new people to try and stay around too. It took me months to feel like I could stick around this place. I never made a welcome thread, I just got stuck in and made some (pretty crappy) posts about Final Fantasy and stuff.

Now I can't get away from this place. I tried last December and something drew me back here.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

Blog Entries
    Well. Yeah. I mean, I've mostly just posted in the General Threads and stuff and gotten along with everyone uh for the most part. I think? IDK. I know I pissed one particular person off immensely, but I got over that. I stick around because I do like it here, and I believe as Pete said, there's not many other places where you can make the kind of comments we make and get away with it.

I mean that everyone here has already known each other for quite some time, so regardless of how welcoming they are, it can still be hard to get in and fit in. For that reason. lol.. it's nothing against anyone, it's just an observation.

~ AUTO-MERGED POSTS ~

Or well. Except for Che. I think he hates my guts. XD

Consistently Average ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I haven't taken any offense lol sorry if it seemed that way, I was just adding to the conversation about newbs sticking around, I didn't read all of the posts before mine.

You keep on doing what you're doing nox, you've got no complaints from me.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

Blog Entries
    o.O LOL Nothing was said about offending people, KZ. Like I said, it's all just been an observation.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Zisa View Post
    I haven't taken any offense lol sorry if it seemed that way, I was just adding to the conversation about newbs sticking around, I didn't read all of the posts before mine.

You keep on doing what you're doing nox, you've got no complaints from me.
    <3 you. As for us all sticking around, yeah. I never really ever see it that way, that we're all so close together. We are, I guess. And maybe we are too against new members, and I hate that. But we still recognize. Noxious, you failed to add me on skype. You're pretty fail. But I have to accept you.

Blog Entries
    Chebooty that's so gay of you. Like my sister. You need to PM your ish right meow. Cuz apparently you can't operate Skype properly.

~ AUTO-MERGED POSTS ~

See? Che hates me lmao

~ AUTO-MERGED POSTS ~

And you don't have to accept me. No one does. Y'all could all be like "Lookit this beesh all commin up in hurr bein' all new and tryna be all lyke one of us" and shit. And that would probably hurt my soul, but I could get it.

Blog Entries
    looking at it in a different angle, i kinda pity the people that have been around as long as i have, watching me go through puberty and beyond o.O
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

G'day ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) NikkiLinkle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We were all new once!

Also I just realised I've been a member here for 2 years and a month!

Blog Entries
    Happy TFF birthday! Or is it a 2 year anniversary?
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

Blog Entries
    Don't make me post another mp3 of me singing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noxious.sunshine View Post
    CCuz apparently you can't operate Skype properly.
    LoL.

Blog Entries

*Snickers* Che would be TOTALLY Glenn Coco.

I've been a member since February and I'm at nearly 600 posts. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

~ AUTO-MERGED POSTS ~

You go Glenn Coco.

Blog Entries
    I'm actually amazed that you managed to overtake my postcount starting from zero posts in 6 months. I'd race you to 1000 but I think you'd get there before I've even left the 500's.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

Blog Entries
    ROFLZ Shut it. Like I said, I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. It might just mean that I'm a major troll without realizing it.

You go, Glenn Coco.

Blog Entries
    FOUR FOR YOU GLENN COCO. You go, me.

Sir Prize ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Listening to Gnarls Barkley in 2013. The day after the forth always costs me a BUNDLE in therapy for my dog. I'm trying not to look him in the eye, right now. Especially after getting drunk and lighting a whole string of firecrackers last night. Sorry, pooch.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Guys, my PS3's HDD is dead. I'm trying to fix it, but I need tons of sympathy right now. ;-;

I saw mention of fudge. Anyone want to send me some? I'm not too fussy on amounts right now - I'm happy to gorge.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Sir Prize ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow...My PS3 fat just died with all my games on it, like two weeks ago. And I've heard 4.45 update killed a few. Wonder if Sony planned this all to go down around launch year of PS4? I have another PS3, so I'm not sweating bullets right now. But it's not backwards compatible and my other PS3 did have all my games. I guess I'm going to have it looked at.

It won't connect with my TV or a controller and when it does boot up, the screen goes pixellated like an old-school NES. I thought about trying the penny trick...but to hell with that. I'm going to see if someone will work on them...and if not... Then I guess it's ebay time.

-Sin

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was weary of downloading the latest firmware update, so I didn't until it was all clear. I think my issue was with the hard drive itself - I have noticed it sticking and freezing up on the XMB, and even now, after formatting it, it's still very slow. I have a spare PS3, but it's only got a 250GB HDD on it. I'm looking to buy a 1TB as they're not a lot more expensive than the 640GB ones (and the current 640GB one was pretty full by the time I was done with it). With Playstation Plus, you need all the space you can get.

So that's three PS3s owned by people I know that have died this week. Maybe there is a conspiracy.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Blog Entries
    it's my mother's fudge and no. my mother makes fudge for everyone and their mother but me. I practically had to threaten her to get this one. sugar free and marshmallow cream free. diabetic friendly. yeah buddy. She is known on many army bases as The Fudge Lady.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, there was an update that killed lots of ps3s. I heard it was only ones with 1 TB hdd (which, i dunno why hdd size had anything to do with it????). I thought they had rolled out a hotfix for it. I updated and since I still only have 250gb, I guess I was fine?
    Last edited by che; 07-05-2013 at 10:35 PM.

G'day ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) NikkiLinkle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I missed the 4.45 update so I have no idea. Apparently the 4.46 update was meant to fix it, I read somewhere.

I'm BORED out my skull. I've been watching Fringe all day (which I really enjoy, probably my favourite show atm.. I love Walter!), but I feel like I'm forcing myself to watch it. I just can't get it together today. My nephews are over and the youngest Mason, was playing cricket with my mum and his brother and he wouldn't let them play haha. He also hates me. Every time he sees me he hides his face and runs away! Idk what I'm doing wrong! Haha.

Chief Inspiring Officer ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bribe the little guy! Try candy first, it's cheapest.

Hey, it works for grandparents!

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast