Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I met a dude online that looked dead up like Gohan in that awful live action movie (w Emmy Rossum and Chow Yun Fat)

Chief Inspiring Officer ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you're talking about DragonBall Evolution, Gohan wuzn't in that movie (which stunk brutally, btw) it was Goku.

Something heavy landed on my little bro's toe. He's laid up in bed groaning. What should I make to cheer him up?
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Certified tech, come at me! ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    How about a nice, cool smoothie with a very strong, sweet flavor of whatever fruit flavor you usually make? That would cheer me up alright
    Currently Playing:

Bananarama ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Anything with Emmy Rossum in it is a glorious production. Especially when she's not wearing clothes, a la Shameless
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Sicc in the head & n0t sober. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) noxious.sunshine's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Agreed. Emmy Rossum is pretty hot...

I have a huge crush on Nikki Reed.... Not Nikki Reed in Twilight... Nikki Reed in.... Everything else. Lol idk why.. I just think she's like .. The hottest chick ever.

Blog Entries
    I have a huge crush on all of you....

because you are all so good looking...

i dont even know what im saying because 15 hour shifts suck ballz but I love you guys all anyways pls marry me
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Certified tech, come at me! ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) SuperSabin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like Rocky wants to give us some pizazz if you know what I mean
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries
    I totes just dropped trou right now.....

I'm also kinda drunk.

I'm also in love with Pete's avatar thing.

Doug is hot.

Once upon a time, in 2004, my nickname was Patty Mayonnaise. Dunno why. I was working @ sonic. Someone said I look like -a- patty mayo .. there were diff variations... Peppermint patty, patty mayo... Whatevs... It stuck for 6 months.

Blog Entries
    Rocky can we go up to Vermont in the fall and watch the leaves change, and then maybe adopt a little Asian baby?

And I think Doug might be on Netflix... I know Rockos Modern Life is, which I'm thrilled about. I do have Doug on dvd though
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Queen ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Crescent's Avatar
    I didnt know ppl actually watched that DBZ evolution movie..being slightly masochistic, even I wouldn't do that to myself. Back then, I remember seeing the Ad for it on the bus on the way to school. I wanted to rip it off the wall n shove it down someone's throat. How dare they insult Dragonball Z. America still needs to apologise to Japan, they must have felt totally offended by that pile of shit. If I wanted a slow n painful death, watching that movie oughta do it or reruns of Sex & the City..

Hm I think some ppl are cute n funny when they're drunk but most creep me the fk out. When my friends n I go out, I'm the friend that looks after them n drives their drunkasses home just cause I don't drink. That reminds me..some of them still owe me petrol money....

Blog Entries
    It comes on nick @ nite or some shiz sometimes too.. During that Retro Nick block.. They show All That, Kenan & Kelly, Doug, etc...
    I'm stoked for Rocko though. That's my shiz. Hehe

I only watched DBZ Evo cuz it came on TV & I wanted to hear the hamasaki ayumi song @ the end. It was painful to watch tho.

I don't go out. the only reason I did was cuz my ride home insisted on it. She'd get straight trashed. It was terrible. I could never enjoy myself and get properly drunk cuz I'd have to sober up and watch out for her.. Make sure she's ok. People in general get on my nerves when they're drunk. Most of em act dumb as fizuck. F'realz..

Blog Entries
    Akira Toriyama was one of the writers, so... It was a joint effort of sorts. A failed effort, but an effort nonetheless. That kid who played Goku was pretty bad though. "They push me so far..." Wish I could find that clip. That line sticks out to me as particularly laughable.

G'day ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) NikkiLinkle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love Rocko's Modern Life!

Turns out my laptops internet has died somehow.. Idk exactly what caused it, I haven't taken it to be looked at. Not sure if I will as I plan to buy a new laptop in 2 months. Still really sucks though, mobile internet sucks and I'm sick of Skyping on my phone. Soo annoying. But we got proper cable internet so I can finally access the PSN on my lovely PS3 and on my Nintendo Dsi. Oh I have a WII too I'll try that later!

I bought Final Fantasy VI and VII! I started VI last night. Now don't shoot me, I havent actually played either before or VIII and IX. Now I definitely will.

I also hung out with Martin at his work at EB Games yesterday and he managed to make a $128 sale out of me. I got Lord of the Rings Lego and Professor Layton and the Lost Future (which I just started playing and so far it is pretty interesting) on Ds, $50 PlayStation Network Card and a Zerg shirt! I got to see Eb Games after hours and I helped Martin find some games they were sending to another store. Go me!

Blog Entries
    Lol yay Nikki! I need to hit up a Game Stop.. I still need a PS1 memory card for my PS2...

... Oh wait. I forgot. Homeboy has a PS3 and got IX downloaded. Yay me!

Rocko's Modern Life, yep. Epic.

Even more epic? Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Summer Vacation. XD I used to be soooo addicted to that movie.

The Old Skool Warrior ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)

It's okay, I used to spend hours playing the Tiny Toons NES and SNES games. That show was the tits.

» Sent via Tapatalk 2 on my Galaxy S2
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Blog Entries
    Tiny Toons: Buster Busts Loose is a great SNES game as far as cartoon video games go. Anybody ever play Bugs Bunny in Rabbit Rampage? it was very enjoyable.

Fact: My first gameboy game was Taz-Mania. I used to have fun with that game, however, I never beat it though.
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries
    I remember one of my friends had the Tiny Toons All Stars game, which was badass. I loved playing it and remember kicking so much ass in the soccer game. I was so good that I'd legitimately ragequit if I even gave up a single goal on the hardest setting.

On the other hand, does anyone rememer Bubsy 3D or Gunstar Heroes? Incredible games for the Genesis.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Blog Entries
    How I Spent My Summer Vacation is a classic. Also, I like how those characters have pretty much been abandoned now... They should at least get an appearance in that new Looney Tunes show.

Queen ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Crescent's Avatar
    Not sure if anyone else here keeps up with the the latest next gen news but if you have been especially where it concerns Microsoft's "XBOX720"(of which no official announcements have been madeby MS) then u might find this gif hilarious like I did XD

Oh n I #%*#%*# love Busby on Snes! My 2nd alltime favourite console as Ive probably mentioned before.

I'm told it's called XBOX Infinity...even tho it says 720...and it have an infinite symbol.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries
    I played bubsy 1 and bubsy 2 for snes and I liked them, grew up on them too. I also have played Gunstar Heroes a few, it was pretty good.

Has anyone ever played Pirates on commodore, nes, genesis, pc, xbox, 360, wii, or ps3? I'm a fan of the NES version.
    Currently Playing:

Blog Entries
    Where nothing is owed, deserved, or expected
    And your life doesn't change by the man that's elected
    If you're loved by someone, you're never rejected
    Decide what to be, and go be it

Sorry, just spoutin' off random lyrics again. :3

Chief Inspiring Officer ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Urghlies.
    Yesterday I finished FF6, so then I started on Crystal Bearers (for the Wii) - still waiting for the headache to subside

Now I'm pathetically staring at the "Zapper: One Wicked Cricket" case and contemplating re-watching 2 Fast 2 Furious...
    Have I reached the pits?!?
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Blog Entries
    I dunno, but I'm awake at 5 AM today...
    ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread)-534943_559738457404482_1758110606_n-png
    Grrr...

Wait, 2 Fast 2 Furious? Wut? Wut? Why would you watch that?

Memento Rhapso ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by loaf View Post
    I'm told it's called XBOX Infinity...even tho it says 720...and it have an infinite symbol.
    I assume the next Xbox hardware expansion to that will have an anchor on it, or perhaps a tree turning into birds.

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Polk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanista View Post
    contemplating re-watching 2 Fast 2 Furious...
    Skip it and watch Tokyo Drift.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Tokyo Drift is the best Fast and Furious movie ever made.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Blog Entries
    I'm fairly confident with having not seen any of them that all of those movies are stupid, and I will not be persuaded otherwise.

The first few Fast and Furious movies were just about cars mostly. After Tokyo Drift they kinda went towards the Heist plot line.
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Soup Kitchen Jerk. ITT: General Conversation (the not-quite-spam thread) Polk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Telegraph View Post
    I'm fairly confident with having not seen any of them that all of those movies are stupid, and I will not be persuaded otherwise.
    DOY MY NAME IS TELEGRAPH AND I AM CONFIDENT ABOUT BLAH DE BLAH DE BLAH *fart*

This is my impression of you. I hope it hurts your feelings.

Tokyo Drift rules and I will not hear otherwise.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast