Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: If you were someone else, would you like you?

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) If you were someone else, would you like you? che's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yes. Try to keep up. I know you're sexy but that doesn't completely excuse your lack of critical thinking.

I'm kidding I love you don't hurt me.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Registered Goober If you were someone else, would you like you? Order's Avatar
    Well, if you were me, then I'd be you and I'd use *your* body to get to the top.
    You can't stop me no matter who you are!

Ayyye If you were someone else, would you like you? Lacquer Head's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    So what you're saying is that if I was Che and Che was me, than it'd be no different than me being me and che being che?
    What if I were you, you were che and che were me?

Boxer of the Galaxy If you were someone else, would you like you? Rowan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Order View Post
    Well, if you were me, then I'd be you and I'd use *your* body to get to the top.
    You can't stop me no matter who you are!

Magically Delicous If you were someone else, would you like you? Merlin's Avatar
    If I found someone exactly identical to me, I would have to kill him, as there can be only one.

Boxer of the Galaxy If you were someone else, would you like you? Rowan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    If I found someone exactly identical to me, I would have to kill him, as there can be only one.

edit:

Would you go to jail for killing yourself?

Blog Entries
    No way, one of you could rob a bank. Then when they pick you both up, you can blame the other and then...brains will be exploded

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Fixed that for ya

Blog Entries
    Holy ****, agreed. There's no way I'd allow two Merlins.

The Mad God If you were someone else, would you like you? Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Would that then be classified as a murder/suicide? Or just a murder? Or just a suicide?

What if you cloned yourself solely for the purpose of killing it? What crime what that be?
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Bananarama If you were someone else, would you like you? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you killed yourself, would that be considered homicide or suicide?

edit: god damnit, I got beat to the punch.

balls.

SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Q. Billingsley View Post
    If you killed yourself, would that be considered homicide or suicide?

edit: god damnit, I got beat to the punch.

balls.

Kiss with a fist. If you were someone else, would you like you? Dranzer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Q. Billingsley View Post

At first glance, it looks like he's farting himself out of wherever.

So basically everyone would have lots of sex with each other and kill Merlin's clone. Epic.

soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur
    happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
    PRK9 ♥ Prestige+ ♥ GDEAA

The Mad God If you were someone else, would you like you? Heartless Angel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranzer View Post
    At first glance, it looks like he's farting himself out of wherever.

So basically everyone would have lots of sex with each other and kill Merlin's clone. Epic.
    Isn't it astonishing how quickly a semi-intellectual discussion can be derailed?
    For Our Lord Sheogorath, without Whom all Thought would be linear and all Feeling would be fleeting. Blessed are the Madmen, for they hold the keys to secret knowledge. Blessed are the Phobic, always wary of that which would do them harm. Blessed are the Obsessed, for their courses are clear. Blessed are the Addicts, may they quench the thirst that never ebbs. Blessed are the Murderous, for they have found beauty in the grotesque. Blessed are the Firelovers, for their hearts are always warm. Blessed are the Artists, for in their hands the impossible is made real. Blessed are the Musicians, for in their ears they hear the music of the soul. Blessed are the Sleepless, as they bask in wakeful dreaming. Blessed are the Paranoid, ever-watchful for our enemies. Blessed are the Visionaries, for their eyes see what might be. Blessed are the Painlovers, for in their suffering, we grow stronger. Blessed is the Madgod, who tricks us when we are foolish, punishes us when we are wrong, tortures us when we are unmindful, and loves us in our imperfection.

Kiss with a fist. If you were someone else, would you like you? Dranzer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartless Angel View Post
    Isn't it astonishing how quickly a semi-intellectual discussion can be derailed?
    That's exactly why I'd love me.

(But seriously did anyone else think that stick figure was farting?)

PRK9 ♥ Prestige+ ♥ GDEAA

Memento RK If you were someone else, would you like you? Yoko's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ^It's actually amazing. ^_^

Back to the masturbation question...it's singular...with yourself. The clone is plural with yourself, wherefore classified as sex. I meant to clarify that. Then you guys got all touchy feely about it.

WHERE ARE THE GIRLS IN THIS THREAD?! I WANT ME SOME WOMEN! OH! Hi Ali. <3 I've missed you.
    [CENTER]
    The one and ONLY Female member of CPC8 Makin' it HAPPEN!

Things!!:

Sneaky Member of EVIL BAD GUYS

MSN RANDOMS:
    Brett Litz says (5:50 PM)
    (my first letter of my first name key is ****ed up, so i can't type that)
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Best RP:Final Fantasy Chronicles of Exigo~The Fall of Spira
    Check it out. The Fall of Spira is finished!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko
    Back to the masturbation question...it's singular...with yourself. The clone is plural with yourself, wherefore classified as sex. I meant to clarify that. Then you guys got all touchy feely about it.
    Oh I never actually cared about the question, it's just one of many pseudo-philosophical questions I use to **** with people, or troll. Or troll by ****ing with people. Its effects are usually quite entertaining.

Death Before Dishonor If you were someone else, would you like you? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Che I would sex you so hard at this moment

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Blog Entries
    Oh I never actually cared about the question, it's just one of many pseudo-philosophical questions I use to **** with people, or troll. Or troll by ****ing with people. Its effects are usually quite entertaining.
    This is where I tell you that I really don't care because I like answering the questions of trolls. I'm not sure who has more fun with the matter, myself or you .

If I met me and didn't know me I would make sure I would get to know me, because I am a pretty cool looking person. Inside and out.
    [CENTER]

Things!!:

MSN RANDOMS:
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Yoko View Post
    ^It's actually amazing. ^_^
    Was that your answer to my question?

PRK9 ♥ Prestige+ ♥ GDEAA

Gingersnap If you were someone else, would you like you? OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh_R View Post
    Che I would sex you so hard at this moment
    WE KNOW. THIS AND EVERY MOMENT. We get it. It's okay.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

This is where I tell you that I really don't care because I like answering the questions of trolls. I'm not sure who has more fun with the matter, myself or you .
    Ah, but can you be certain that isn't what I WANTED you to think and do? Also, me, definitely me. philosophical trolling is always the highlight of my day.

If I met me and didn't know me I would make sure I would get to know me, because I am a pretty cool looking person. Inside and out.
    How much of your insides by percentage have you actually SEEN?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanEyes28 View Post
    WE KNOW. THIS AND EVERY MOMENT. We get it. It's okay.
    Hey back the **** off. We're trying to have a moment here.

Death Before Dishonor If you were someone else, would you like you? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Hey back the **** off. We're trying to have a moment here.
    Ally is just jealous because I said it before she got the chance.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Blog Entries
    If this is derailment, give me death. Not this post, because it kinda is...or is it.

So would 2 of me singing make a duet?

Blog Entries
    Was that your answer to my question?
    No, that answer was to the statement of derailing of threads being astonishing. It's actually amazing. It hasn't happened in a while. I miss it, and also thing it needs to happen more often.

Lacquer, if you can sing, I'd like to hear it. Then I can decide if it's a duet. If you;re horrible at it, then it's just horrible singing.
    [CENTER]

Things!!:

MSN RANDOMS:
    vrett
    -_-
    ve yourself
    is what i said
    not "do you"
    ugh

Blog Entries
    Fine, implying I can sing...

Blog Entries
    No, that answer was to the statement of derailing of threads being astonishing. It's actually amazing. It hasn't happened in a while. I miss it, and also thing it needs to happen more often.

Lacquer, if you can sing, I'd like to hear it. Then I can decide if it's a duet. If you;re horrible at it, then it's just horrible singing.
    What the ****? That "answer" was BEFORE you even posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacquer Head View Post
    Fine, implying I can sing...
    You can totally sing, unless you're mute for some reason. Or you've had a stroke, or something that's rendered you physically incapable. The question is, do you sing well? Huh? Do ya? Do ya? Do ya? If any of the aforementioned maladies apply to you I apologize for possibly being offensive...

just keep swimming...

PRK9 ♥ Prestige+ ♥ GDEAA

Blog Entries
    You can totally sing, unless you're mute for some reason. Or you've had a stroke, or something that's rendered you physically incapable. The question is, do you sing well? Huh? Do ya? Do ya? Do ya? If any of the aforementioned maladies apply to you I apologize for possibly being offensive...

just keep swimming...
    I am perfectly willing to stab you. Know that.

:|

Chief Inspiring Officer If you were someone else, would you like you? Cyanist's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Would that then be classified as a murder/suicide? Or just a murder? Or just a suicide?

What if you cloned yourself solely for the purpose of killing it? What crime what that be?
    Maybe 'You-icide'?

It IS quite astonishing, chum, now I 'thing' of it, but I don't think it's great when it's derailed into perversity (that's a word?).

Well howdy-do! Another perfectly good thread debased by foul thoughts... keep it up, guys, and if we're super good, we'll attract more trolls to the site - Hurrah!

And, yes, I DID think he was farting cuz that matters.
    ~I'm sorry I haven't been around very much~

The votes are in for the sketch contest. See who won the epic battle here:
    http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...12-voting.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast