Thread: I have a serious q for everyone who wants to help.

The Strongest Fusion I have a serious q for everyone who wants to help. Gogeta's Avatar

I have a serious q for everyone who wants to help.

Is it ok to post a thread where people ask questions and other users help them with something like PC problems and iPod trouble?

Just asking.

~Zo

Gingersnap I have a serious q for everyone who wants to help. OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: I have a serious q for everyone who wants to help.

Sure thing. For questions about PC issues, etc, post your question in this forum:

Digital Community - The Final Fantasy Forums
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Tsuna Feesh I have a serious q for everyone who wants to help. Fate's Avatar

You mean like a general thread where anyone can ask questions for others to answer? Usually, those always tend to exist and are stickied somewhere, so you should try and look through the forums. But it one doesn't exist, then I think you're welcome to make it. (I made a help thread for the Art forum a couple days ago.)

Though if it's you asking for help, then for sure you can post that--in the proper forum, of course. =)

::EDIT:: ALLLLLLYYYYYYYY! DX

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

The Strongest Fusion I have a serious q for everyone who wants to help. Gogeta's Avatar

So could I post a thread that starts out like...

"hey, I know there has been a lot of questions about iPod and PC problems. So I have created this thread to have other people help others who have questions"

Can any of that sort be accepted? Just asking again
    Final Fantasy games played:1,2,3,6,7,9,10,12,13
    Final Fantasy games beaten:7,10,13

I really didnt get too much into 1-3, I got about halfway through 6, didnt play 9 that much, and played 12 at a friends house.

Tsuna Feesh I have a serious q for everyone who wants to help. Fate's Avatar

If you can't find a thread that is about the same topic, then you're free to make that thread. =) I'd run a quick search first--either by using the search link at the top or by looking through the forums on your own--and then make it.

That's usually the case with all threads, really. (Though, there are a TON of Final Fantasy duplicates. x3)

Curiosity Conquers, So Click:

*Yesha*; -Balthier-; Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus; Azuteor; Black Waltz; Clint Eastwood; Dark Angel; Dodie16; ethan; Flaming Ragnarok; Insufficient Mage; Kilala; LIGHTNING_71013; Lunasa; Mallick; Meigumi; Messiah; Padraic; PurpleDiamond; RamesesII; Shiru; Silver; Unknown Entity; ViviMasterMage; winterborn86

If you'd like a place in my family, be sure to ask me~! ^ ~

I searched it and there was nothing that said in the thread name "PC problem help" or anything like that.
    Final Fantasy games played:1,2,3,6,7,9,10,12,13
    Final Fantasy games beaten:7,10,13

I really didnt get too much into 1-3, I got about halfway through 6, didnt play 9 that much, and played 12 at a friends house.

Che

No, because nobody wants to help your ass on this forum. Go find a computer repair forum.

Go with me, Exkaizer~ I have a serious q for everyone who wants to help. Treize's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    No, because nobody wants to help your ass on this forum. Go find a computer repair forum.
    I don't think he wants your help. I think he wants to help other people who are having problems. =P Right?
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Che

Quote Originally Posted by Treize View Post
    I don't think he wants your help. I think he wants to help other people who are having problems. =P Right?
    Oh.

Well. How can I turn my computer into a sandwich so I can eat it?

Go with me, Exkaizer~ I have a serious q for everyone who wants to help. Treize's Avatar

Oh.

Well. How can I turn my computer into a sandwich so I can eat it?
    You have to wait until he creates the thread!
    TFF Family:
    stardragon -- Nick -- Fishie -- Silver -- Omega Weapon -- Tiger Lily -- Athna Loveil -- Phantom -- ekimeinna -- Novacrash -- FFGuru89 -- Kaos_Dragon -- ziroth

-PM me if you would like to join.

Che

Quote Originally Posted by Treize View Post
    You have to wait until he creates the thread!
    But I want a sandwich nao.

I have a serious q for everyone who wants to help. Jin's Avatar

This "q" you speak of, what does it do? Will it entertain me, move me or make my life easier or better in some way? Is it rare or worth money? If so, how difficult would it be to find a buyer? What makes it serious? Is it a caliber above the average "q" or are you merely assuring me that the "q" you're offering is genuine?

Sorry to ask so many questions, but I want to know what this "q" you're offering is before I commit to help you.

Until now!

Che

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    This "q" you speak of, what does it do? Will it entertain me, move me or make my life easier or better in some way? Is it rare or worth money? If so, how difficult would it be to find a buyer? What makes it serious? Is it a caliber above the average "q" or are you merely assuring me that the "q" you're offering is genuine?

Sorry to ask so many questions, but I want to know what this "q" you're offering is before I commit to help you.
    That was probably the lamest post I've seen you make. You're better than that, Jin.

Soup Kitchen Jerk. I have a serious q for everyone who wants to help. Polk's Avatar

But I want a sandwich nao.
    Polk's Luscious Laptop Sandwich

1 laptop computer (must be a laptop, desktop is not acceptable for obvious reasons. Netbooks are acceptable for a lighter snack.)
    1 hoagie sized roll

Cut the roll in half. Before inserting the laptop, add any condiments you want. I like a good dijon mustard, and some nice swiss cheese. Be careful if you want to toast the sandwich, as you may end up frying the hard drive. That is not tasty.

Enjoy!
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Gingersnap I have a serious q for everyone who wants to help. OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Why do you guys make me hate you? You make me hate you.

Feel free to make your thread in the Digital Community. I don't see why not. As for this particular thread, I just feel like closing it so I don't come back to find more ridiculousness.
    Last edited by OceanEyes28; 05-18-2010 at 04:01 AM.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!