Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been in a fight

wellthatsembarassing

Have you ever been in a fight

Have you ever been in a fight? I haven't myself (yet lol), but I recently saw two guys at school get in a fight, who would have thought the sounds that fighting makes are that horrific. I can't see myself punching someone when I'm mad because i'd probably miss anyone but if I had too defend myself then I think I would.

Re: Have you ever been in a fight

I have not, though if someone did want to fight me, I would just offer them a naked hug. Everyone loves those. And funnel cake.

But seriously, I guess I've never angered anyone to the point where they wanted to punch me. I'm also extremely cautious when I walk by African American women. I'm half and I know they can get feisty, rwar ~ :3

There were a few instances that I know of where a friend of mine had an altercation for "walking in front of them the wrong way" or accidentally stepping on the back of a sandal.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Consistently Average Have you ever been in a fight Kurt Zisa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Have i ever been in a fight? No. Im usually too quiet and non-threatening to instigate one and theres a distinct lack or bullies and whatnot in my year, and im also pretty low on the radar of those who exist. Fights are pointless and when they take place during school more often than not the consequences outweigh the (insert apropriate word, i can't think of it). In my school we have this place called the Dog Box which used to be a dog obedience club and its now where the all kids, mostly 13 year olds, who fight go to when they cause trouble, hence the appropriate nickname.
    Currently Playing:
    Pillars of Eternity (PC)

I play Magic! See what decks im playing or building here!

I've been in so many fights on the internet I lost count 5 years ago.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Soup Kitchen Jerk. Have you ever been in a fight Polk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder View Post
    I have not, though if someone did want to fight me, I would just offer them a naked hug. Everyone loves those. And funnel cake.
    I WANT TO FIGHT YOU

I've never actually been in a fight. Maybe it's because I'm such a sweetheart. "Polk the sweetheart" they call me. "He would never say anything bad to anyone or hurt a fly. What a great guy!" they say.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Bananarama Have you ever been in a fight Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've been in a handful of fights in my day. A few minor stupid scuffles when I was in grade school, and two or three in high school. Most of them were broken up after a few punches and/or some grappling.

I was only in one fight in college, and it was towards the end of my illustrious career. Some kid ran up to a group of us, as we were going to the bars, and started harassing the girls we were with. We told him to knock it off, and he responded by throwing punches at my friend and I. Long story short, it took 5 people to pull me off of the kid, and as they had my arms held back, he punched me in the face, breaking my nose
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Have you ever been in a fight Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

Not Really...Or Atleast I Don't Remember...XD The Only Time I'd Ever Get In A Fight Is If I'm Being Constantly "Pushed" To My Limits; Once You've "Pushed" Me Too Far, Your Done For. I Go BEAST On Whoever Messes With Me Or My Family, Like, You Don't Even Know. But I've Never Actually Really Fought Anyone Yet.

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

Registered User Have you ever been in a fight Kaiden's Avatar

I've been in 4 fights in my life. All but one involved 4 or 5 people on each side. Most of them happen around or after 2am.They are never very fun and usually happen when people have too much to drink. I've only been part of the cause of a fight once. I was in High school, some kid from the neighboring school called me a faggot, I had been drinking and just snapped. He really didn't even try to fight back; I was just hitting him in face for like 30 seconds. By then, I looked up and 4 of my friends were all in fights too. I lost a good amount of weight in College but I was never a big kid and I never really look for fights they just kind of happen. I’m pretty sure there are guys out there who just look for drunk people to fight. They are so quick to anger when someone “looks at them the wrong way” or bumps them. Hate those guys... not enough to fight them though

Scene from a movie.
    SPOILER!!:
    [Having pulled over a speeding driver.]
    Mac: All right, how about Cat Game?
    Foster: Cat Game? What's the record?
    Mac: Thorny did six, but I think you can do ten.
    Foster: Ten? Starting right meow?
    [They go up to the car.]
    Driver: Sorry about the...
    Foster: All right meow. Hand over your license and registration.
    [The man gives him his license.]
    Foster: Your registration? Hurry up meow.
    Driver: [laughing] Sorry.
    Foster: Is there something funny here boy?
    Driver: Oh, no.
    Foster: Then why you laughing, Mister... Larry Johnson?
    [Foster stares at him.]
    Foster: All right meow, where were we?
    Driver: Excuse me, are you saying meow?
    Foster: Am I saying meow?
    Driver: I thought...
    Foster: Don't think boy. Meow, do you know how fast you were going?
    [The man laughs.]
    Foster: Meow. What is so damn funny?
    Driver: I could have sworn you said meow.
    Foster: Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly-bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?
    [The man is uncontrollably laughing.]
    Foster: You stop laughing right meow!
    Driver: [Stops and swallows hard.] Yes sir.
    Foster: Meow, I'm gonna have to give you a ticket on this one. No buts meow. It's the law.
    [Rips off the ticket and hands it to the man.]
    Foster: Not so funny meow, is it?
    [Foster gets up to leave, but Mac shakes his hands at him, indicating only nine meows.]
    Foster: Meow!

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've been in a few fights. Being the quiet kid who doesn't like getting involved in violence made me more of a target than someone who will get into a fist fight over spilt milk. I was just sitting once in the PE block at my secondary school, and a girl came up to me looking for a fight. Apparently a Gemma had called her mum a bitch or some shit, so she picked the fight with the Gemma who minded her own business over the loud mouth one.

It actually wasn't a huge fight. A pin could drop in the PE block, and you'd hear it from the staff room a hundred metres or so away behind all the walls, so imagine a huge crowd screaming "FIGHT" over and over again - a teacher would be there in a few moments, seconds even if they were in the office. There was a bit of a scuffle with hitting, blocking and swinging at each other, and next thing I know, I'm on the floor after being pushed and tripped up. From the ground, I managed to kick my leg all the way up to her face, and when I got up, we managed to throw some pretty harder punches at each other before we were broken up. She had a bleeding lip from the kick and hint of a black eye the day after, and I was fine besides a red cheek from a slap and a huge bruise on my arm.

After that fight, people more or less left me alone lol. I proved that I could defend myself if I needed. I will never pick a fight, but I will defend myself when the needs be.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

I invented Go-Gurt. Have you ever been in a fight Clint's Avatar

Surprisingly, I've never been in any actual fights, though I did get to punch a woman in the face while filming Sudden Impact.

I'm a pacifist. I believe that any altercations can be solved using more diplomatic means than breaking fists on people's heads.

Fighting, if not in a sanctioned match, such as boxing, wrestling, or that ultimate fighting crap, is for savages. Though I will make an exception for people fighting for protection, whether it be protecting themselves or somebody else.

attempting to bribe the Mayor of Lambeth Have you ever been in a fight Xanatos's Avatar

I've been in couple of fights, to be honest I myself caused few of them. I fight dirty, simple as that, I'll use everything at my disposal to gain advantage. Once I threw a ball of mud at guy's face, managed to tackle him down and land few hits, I ended up being beaten pretty bad that day, but he never troubled me again.

I had trouble with bullies in elementary, never was sort of a guy who could take up with their crap, needless to say quite often we would settle our differences with more than mere words.

Sig and Avy made by Unknown Entity

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

I used to love a good fight, then something about it didn't sit right with me.
    These days I have to resolve conflicts regularly as part of my job, but I wouldn't consider it actual fighting as it's often one sided and there's nothing enjoyable about it.

In the past six months I've completely destroyed a guy's nose (and had my hand drenched in the blood), had a slight line cut and a massive bruise from where I got hit with a blunt sword, had the odd tooth knocked out on occasion and have developed a bit of a reputation with some of the postcode gangs - my tendency to laugh and instantly retaliate unnerves a lot of them somewhat.

I've tamed my site quite well and because of it they haven't been able to move me into different work as any replacement can't last more then three weeks and that's assuming it's a quieter period. So long as I don't leave the site for more then two nights, order is kept and the only trouble I still get is a newer bunch of kids or an addict of some kind (particularly meth heads).
    victoria aut mors

The Bad Boy of TFF Have you ever been in a fight Block's Avatar

Nope. People love me too much to fight me.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisyn
    I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of
    CPC8: Makin' it happen.

My couch pulls out but I don't. Have you ever been in a fight midgetbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Block View Post
    Nope. People love me too much to fight me.
    Liar... you have other friends around that know you don't fight so will step in when needed.... ie, "Chris! Shut the **** Up and turn the **** around and eat your ice cream!" and 3 of us suddenly stop and wait to make sure chris does just that. Ha.

Though.... Block does have some mad boxing skills.... while drunk.

I've been in lots of fights... not so much anymore... matured I guess. Ha.
    mel 1:32 AM
    Hahah I'm like penis penis penis lalala <3
    [10/30/2012 10:46:16 PM] Mel (GypsyElder): I love Virgins haha

I may have been able to box well while drunk, but I couldn't stay on my feet for shit! lol Poor Chris.

I can tell by looking at you right at this moment from the angle of through your window that you have nothing to be ashamed of

My couch pulls out but I don't. Have you ever been in a fight midgetbob's Avatar

thats true... you fell down from overextending more then from being hit. Ha...

and screw chris... lulz.
    mel 1:32 AM
    Hahah I'm like penis penis penis lalala <3
    [10/30/2012 10:46:16 PM] Mel (GypsyElder): I love Virgins haha

The British Guy. Have you ever been in a fight Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Only 3 times with the same guy the first two were broken up after a few digs on me that was it i never used to fight then my uncle made me do Ju-jitsu cause all i did was complain i was bored and we had another fight in a PGL trip in which he tried to punch me once i blocked it twisted his arm across him so he couldn't throw a punch at all then i butted him.

I was so shocked that he just cried this near bully kind of guy who was most of the time my buddy cried off a headbutt that didn't even hurt me then later cried when he was being questioned about it... It was all over me leaning on the toilet door and accientally locking it from the outside, Some people.
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^

Maridia

This guy Osama tried to mess with my turf like a decade ago. And then I went in Seal Team 6 style and gave him a taste of NATO in the head. True story.

I've just had a few bouts at school or on the bus. Then of course fights with my brother. None that noteworthy though.

When I was only like 12 or 13, I was at the park, just drinking a soda. This group of half naked guys (they were all shirtless and in shorts) came up to me and started some stuff with me, saying I was "that one guy" who supposedly talked crap to them before, but I'd never even seen them before. Either they really did think I was someone else, or they just wanted a reason to start a fight. I was a defenseless wimp back then, so I didn't do anything back. But first, they insulted my outfit, saying I looked stupid. Then, they knocked my drink out of my hand () and then one of them punched me in the face and, as I said I was a wimp, I ran off a short distance but they caught up with me, talked more crap and punched me again and then I ran off again and went home.

It still makes me mad that I didn't do anything back. The one that punched me, I should've punched him in the throat. But I think it was probably a good thing I didn't do anything back. I mean, there were at least six of them. Had I hit back, I'm sure I would've gotten jumped by them all and came out with more than just a cut lip.

I'm about to get in a fight right now! MEL HOW DARE YOU WARN ME!!!!!!

Sir Prize Have you ever been in a fight Sinister's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I never resorted to them, but some pig-headed people have to bring it down to a fist-fight. I'll be honest, I don't have swole arms, I can't bench 200. I'm fast...really fast and I have taken Jun Fan Jeet Kun do for like 4 years. I left after I got my ass-kicked and two ribs and a collarbone broken. I also fenced for nearly 8 years.

Truth is, I'm okay in a fight. Just don't ask me to kill Apollo Creed with my bare hands or fist fight three people.

That said, I have fought three people...and I may have broken one of their arms. It was late in a Uni Parking structure... I was wearing make-up, a very nice duster, pants, shirt and hat. This is Kentucky so when a couple of drunk hicks see me walking through the PS, they didn't even do anything but laugh and push me. I wound up with a black eye, which you couldn't tell for my make-up and I got a nice assortment of bruises, in particular I hurt my ankle and had to walk with a slight limp for a few weeks. The clothes were mostly ruined.

There were other fights, but that was the...most recent? Idk, it was a few years ago.

-Sin
    Last edited by Sinister; 05-12-2011 at 03:01 PM.

Fear not, this is not...the end of this world.

"I'm just a soul whose intentions are good..."

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Have you ever been in a fight che's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't ever call any interaction with others I get into a fight. I have studied the drunken monkey for 19 years. I know it so well that I don't even look drunk when I do it anymore.

I stream Bloodborne, FFXIV, and occasionally other games.
    http://www.twitch.tv/justwipeitguys

Boxer of the Galaxy Have you ever been in a fight Rowan's Avatar

Been in a few minor scuffs, nothing glorified. Me and my friends spa with each other regulary for fitness and general stat boosts. Guiding principle has always been that if you are too scared to hit your friends, then you wont last in a real fight with a stranger. Its all a mind game, learn how it works and take advantage of your oponent with psycological exploits. Cheap tricks are good too, like kicking in the balls.

I highly reccomend kicking to the groin. Its fantastic because once they drop to their knees, you can place your hands on their head and guide it into your kneecap. Bust an eye socket. Grab them by the ears and force them into the pavement whilst you tear away at the flesh. Then repeatedly kick them in the back. Its a lot more painful than it sounds, Especially if you pop a disc from their spinal cord.

I'm like a sexy female Darth Vader Have you ever been in a fight motscroises's Avatar

My brothers and I used to beat the crud out of each other with hockey sticks...other than that, no, only 'almost' fights that never got beyond the 'YOU TALKIN TO ME?!' stage.

Live your life the way you want to. Have you ever been in a fight Zidane-Tribal's Avatar

No, I have never been in a fight and I don't intend to. I dislike seeing people get hurt.
    You don't need a reason to help people : Zidane Final Fantasy 9

Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    I wouldn't ever call any interaction with others I get into a fight. I have studied the drunken monkey for 19 years. I know it so well that I don't even look drunk when I do it anymore.
    He's telling the truth. I know because I trained him.

the psycho in me wants pie!!! Have you ever been in a fight kurohime's Avatar

Yes, i have.
    The cake is a lie!!!!!

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

Block is so awesome for being able to teach an imaginary fighting style.
    victoria aut mors

Death Before Dishonor Have you ever been in a fight Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I have been any many fights. A few of the schools I went to I wasn't liked, and peop-le would f*Ck with me quite often. So in turn I would fight, I won most, not all, got the shit kicked out of me a few times.

I got in a big fight yesterday with one of my friends. We were all drinking, and having a good time. My girlfriend was dancing and bullshitting around, and he shoved her into a door hard enough to f*ck the door up. I tackled him into my front door completely ripping it off of the hinges. Beat his ass, he apologized, end of story, we are chillin tonight.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

Dr. Prof. Failstrom Have you ever been in a fight Dr_Flea's Avatar

Well i currently doing mixed martial arts..so if you count the whole sparring thing as a fight then yes yes i have on many occasion! XD

If not then no i haven't been in any fights outside the confines of a ring!

~Dr_Flea~

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast