Thread: Happy Birthday Michael Belmont!

Bananarama Happy Birthday Michael Belmont! Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Happy Birthday Michael Belmont!

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. However his name did pop up in the birthdays list today and it reminded me of a lot of the ridiculousness that's happened on the boards back in the day.

That being said, NOSTALGIA THREAD!

Post some of your favorite memories, and maybe some backstory for those of us who weren't around for it or too new to remember such things.

Case in point, I was a mod and an admin many moons ago. Hilarity ensued.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

#LOCKE4GOD Happy Birthday Michael Belmont! Alpha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Vagina sand?

What happened to RagnaToad? And Che for that matter. Bastards.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't recall his name, but there was that guy who registered here (and many, many other forums) posting the same ol' shite about his "girlfriend" Tabitha. Or something. And it was a bit creepy pasta. And there was drama.

Those few days, I think we all turned into detectives.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Blog Entries
    I really screwed up. (same girl in "question")

And we all fell for it. God bless your heart kevin1gamer. Let's hope Tabitha isn't buried in his cellar.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

che is chillin in Eorzea.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Blog Entries
    I've bookmarked this page just so i can come back and actually read/post when i get off work tonight lol
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Blog Entries
    I also remember when as a result of Kevin1gamer, Andrew and I got drunk and pretended to be the real Kevin and Tabitha until Meier IP banned us, because he was also drunk. Then he couldn't fix it.

I miss those pre Skype days, where we'd sit on MSN all night
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Bass Player Extraordinaire Happy Birthday Michael Belmont! Joe's Avatar
    Toga parties forever. Also, that time that a bunch of people posted rocks on that one dudes visitor messages. That was amazing.
    (TFF Family):

My TFF Family:
    My Anime Addicted sister Athna Loveil
    My Unspoken Scabbia Loving Bro Fishie
    My Godsmack addicted brother Omega Weapon
    My Kooky Soap opera addicted sister Rikkuffx
    My Kinky Chipmunk Cousin Unknown Entity, because, you know, cousins can still do stuff in certain states.
    My Twin-like bro Ruin_Tumult
    Craven
    Slots still available, PM to join!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I also remember when as a result of Kevin1gamer, Andrew and I got drunk and pretended to be the real Kevin and Tabitha until Meier IP banned us, because he was also drunk. Then he couldn't fix it.

I miss those pre Skype days, where we'd sit on MSN all night
    Pete: "you know, I think meier was trying to teach us a lesson here, that we can't be abusing our clout here like this"

Me: "...holy shit you're right, you really think so?"

Pete: "nah"

Man I realized i was living in a hotel while all that was going on LOL, what a strange turn of events. I wonder if the hotel is IP banned from tff now hahaha

damn the Kevin1gamer era was pretty rad. I remember years back when the msn era was super popular, pretty much every night there would be a big msn conversation and we'd get all the regulars in one big chat, was fun times and I got to know other tffers much better through it.

there was also the Pete vs Tiger Lily mock election for supermod, that was pretty funny stuff too. the aussies from tff were good at getting the activity going, always lots of posts to go through each day when they were around.

For just some video game internet forum, I have a strong attachment to you nerds. Hope you are all doing swell <3
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Gingersnap Happy Birthday Michael Belmont! OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I, too, miss MSN messenger. I'm on skype some, but it's not the same. No more giant group chats... which I loved.

I recently stumbled upon a social group from like five years ago that was immensely good (or bad) for my ego, you'll know which one.

I was so convinced that I was going to meet all of you.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries
    Ally, you did meet me, twice!

I also remember the time Starsoldier, an admin at the time, faked her death because she didn't know how else to step down.

She started coming up with a scheme in an AIM chat, and had friends who she personally know (who were also signed up at TFF, and well known), make up some kind of story that she was drugged in some kind of teen club, and overdosed from it. Some were supposed to act shocked in their posts and the ones who knew her were supposed to really sell it. It all came crashing down when someone saw her on AIM a few days after the "death." Nightshade, The Lone Moon, Edgar Figaro ring a bell?

I also remember Korova making 8bit videos promoting the Evil Bad Guys. I also remember clan wars and the big deal it was to be a good Role play battler, and to be asked to join a clan. The CPC8 drama of years ago had nothing on clan wars, which was also the biggest jerk off in history. Think Half Life 3.

Nightshade, an oooooold memeber, took on a pretty massive undertaking in creating a 5 way war between 5 online guilds (Emerald Knights, Tantalus, Itazura, The Conan O'Brien Clan, and there was one other... Evil Bad Guys took over for Itazura because there was no interest after a long while). Regardless, he hyped up the game system, saying it would be anything from DnD style, where people create their own character, and then both write out their battle narrative, and then roll for whatever. It was also supposed to have several maps and an 8bit Risk styled map.

Long story short, it was supposed to be this massive undertaking, and we'd get periodic updates saying that all of these different things would be attempted, and then nothing.

Also, the following. King Xyst of Cheese, drop them nikes, Ozzie, and Cyan Garamonde. I hope some of those names bring back memories for someone, because I thought they were hilarious. Ozzie was a douche though.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Death Before Dishonor Happy Birthday Michael Belmont! Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by loaf View Post
    che is chillin in Eorzea.
    Oh no poor Che.

Anyway I haven't been here as much as some of you old ****s, but have been in many a msn chat. Miss those days man hanging out and chilling with everoyne. Now the only time I can get Rocky to notice me is like twice a year in League cause he is way to MLG to play with me.

Also on a sidenote where the hell did Jin go.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

TFFF Ghost Happy Birthday Michael Belmont! Howling Wind's Avatar
    Damn. DAMN DAMN! THIS GIRLFRIEND THING WAS POSTED A YEAR BEFORE I JOINED?! I MISSED IT?!

I miss MSN. I MISS IT!

O hai Ally!

*cough* gonna be captain somewhat obvious and say this is a reference. To which movie, everyone shall guess. Also, DAMN IT CHE!

Kay, I just read all the posts. Man, I missed out on some fun drama. I thought the whole Rose and Izzybear thing I went through was weird. Daaaamn. Faked deaths n shit. WTF >_<

~ AUTO-MERGED POSTS ~

Damn. DAMN DAMN! THIS GIRLFRIEND THING WAS POSTED A YEAR BEFORE I JOINED?! I MISSED IT?!

I miss MSN. I MISS IT!

O hai Ally!

*cough* gonna be captain somewhat obvious and say this is a reference. To which movie, everyone shall guess. Also, DAMN IT CHE!

Kay, I just read all the posts. Man, I missed out on some fun drama. I thought the whole Rose and Izzybear thing I went through was weird. Daaaamn. Faked deaths n shit. WTF >_<
    Spit out your stride gum and chew another piece already... or I'll haunt you.

Where my homie El Gatopod at!??

seriously...wtf.

BTW: we can still have a a group chat--just have to pick a day everyone can agree on

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GypsyElder View Post

seriously...wtf.

BTW: we can still have a a group chat--just have to pick a day everyone can agree on
    No. **** everyone and their babies.

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyElder View Post

seriously...wtf.

Don't listen to her folks. She'll get online and either A) say she is tired or B ) ignore the message and go offline
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Happy Birthday Michael Belmont! cetra_aeris's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I dunno if I was ever around for anything overly interesting, but I miss the activity in the clubs and RP sections. I remember the first time the TFF Roleplay Royalty was a thing and being really excited when Andro accepted my app for it.

MSN was fun. Ahhh, the days of chatting and big group shenanigans. I had several people that I used to chat with on there. Kinda dropped MSN when I dropped this place though, which was mostly due to some conflict going on with another user who I knew in RL and who began to "warn" people I talked with away from me. Ahhhhh, her username was Lady Rika, I think? Lots of drama going down on this side of the screen around that time, which was one of the reasons I left the forum for quite a while. I tend to avoid conflict~

But man, people faking their death and crap? Wooooow. Kind wish I'd seen that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I also remember Korova making 8bit videos promoting the Evil Bad Guys.
    Necroposting woop! I saved those EBG video and made a site. It will make sense to about 3 people.
    ****************************"you're giving me the e-b-geebies."*******************

I feel like S keeps up with drop them nikes but I'm probably wrong.

Blog Entries
    I highly recommend that anyone who wants to know what this place was like circa 2001-3 should watch this.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

The Old Skool Warrior Happy Birthday Michael Belmont! LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh man, I remember all this shit. And the clan wars. /sigh
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

Gingersnap Happy Birthday Michael Belmont! OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You guys were just about the only thing that was cool about being ****ing fifteen.

Like I wouldn't go back, but you guys were cool.

Probably still are.

Am I? Am I being cool?
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!

Blog Entries
    I remember having my first beer while browsing this place and chatting with everyone on aim back when I was like 14.

Holy shit I feel old
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

You're telling me, I wasn't even technically allowed on this site when I registered lol. (Hooray 12 year olds.)

Talk about a trip down memory lane lmao. I forgot about the IP ban. That tripped me out. I have many fond memories of this place.

The day CPC8 was born was a drunken night with me and Andrew. It was epic because I couldn't type to save my life. I think I laughed so hard that night I cried.

The post your picture thread was probably one of my favorites. It gave me a face to put to names but also gave me a place to show off my kids. Speaking of that thread I might be necroposting that one next!

I can't remember many MSN chats where we weren't drunk. Or maybe it was just me that was drunk. Meh. Potato patatoh.

Also remember when Clint Eastwood was a troll. Wait what? Haha.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Blog Entries
    I miss you Meier. Post more.

Shit, everyone post more! I demand it
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN

Boxer of the Galaxy Happy Birthday Michael Belmont! Rowan's Avatar
    I was wondering where youd gone meier link. Welcome back!

Been here off and on. Lurking a lot. Pete you prick you have my number lol. Even made sure to get in here and message you lol.

I am getting to a point to where I can get on here more and post even though I hate I have to access the forum via a cell phone. I don't blog which makes me miss the old journal threads (which added to daily post counts Loco!). I would type up all the craziness in my old journal but it might just blow some people's minds hahaha.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

The British Guy. Happy Birthday Michael Belmont! Robbo's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I didn't want the page to reach the bottom. XD

I do have nostalgia towards this place even though I never really post that much, I always wish I did more. When I was 13 I just found a fun site full of people with similar interests in FF as I did. Until I was quickly corrected that I knew nothing, but now there are a lot of people I consider friends who I have never and probably won't ever meet. I think it's boss that I still (albeit infrequently) speak to these people and just talk about what's going on in our lives rather than any FF games.

Also i'm the only person i've met who's been in a fraternity so take that rest of England.
    CPC8... Makin' it happen

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin
    Ruin says
    someone fart in my eye
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Elder
    Melibooyah says:
    Uggh bbl everyone is blowing me uo and I have to do my homework -_-
    Typo's change everything ^