• yes

6 22.22%
  • no

17 62.96%
  • maybe when my life gets more exciting

4 14.81%

Thread: do you keep a diary?

Post do you keep a diary?

so do you keep a diary of any kind? its fun to keep diaries even if you have the most minor things you did during the day. after a year or 2 you read it from the beginning and it actually makes you treasure your life more.

Re: do you keep a diary?

My journal is in my head. I don't need to write my life down, say something personal and then my friend finds it.
    Signature Updated: Yesterday
    CPC8! - Pimpin' is easy

CPC8! - Chess Club

SPOILER!!:
    lol

Currently Playing: Video Games

Memento Rhapso do you keep a diary? Rhaps's Avatar
    Blog Entries

negative, ghost rider lol sorry reference needed
    I don't like writing personal things down. Makes me feel as if anyone can see anyhting I've ever done ever

CPC8- 'fo bros, 'fo life, 'fo shizzle

SPOILER!!:
    I won something :3

Also member of something that won another thing

Don't click this.

I have to keep diary entries to ensure the world never forgets all the amazing stuff I do.

Dear Diary,

Played video games today. Got stuck in God of War 3. Why won't they stop coming? What was I thinking choosing hard mode? Now I have to play Final Fantasy 13 and watch Battlestar Galactica to balance my stress level. I should probably be working on the papers I have due at year end that I'm so behind on I could scream. But I won't. That's all for now, Diary.

Sincerely,
    Uninteresting

Can the world survive without that knowledge? I think not.
    Last edited by Jin; 03-24-2010 at 04:05 PM.

Until now!

I do not, I only have my TFF Journal and that's about it. I don't really update it, when I do, It's usually because I'm bored.

The strange thing is, when I need to vent about something I don't write in it because I just feel like I'm complaining :s so the purpose is kind of defeated.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

theres this one time i was so dwell over something i wrote in my diary, i was dreaming it at night. you have to believe me, it was the most interesting thing ever. so now if i want to dream something i would write it down and from time to time i would actually dream it.cool huh?

The Bad Boy of TFF do you keep a diary? Block's Avatar

I do not. I like to keep my life so secret that paper isn't even allowed to know what I'm thinking.

thats the thing...i mean your diary doesnt have to necessarily contain secrets, it's personal but you dont have to keep secrets.

Registered User do you keep a diary?

I sort of have a diary, but it's mostly used like a notebook that I jot down all kinds of stuff in, whether it be ideas, sketches, plans, or whatever else is going through my mind. I do have a TFF journal here, so I'll update that every once in a while if the urge to do so strikes me.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.

Only plays for sport Unknown Entity's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I used to keep a hand-written diary, which had my thoughts and sketches in it too. It was actually really personal, and I caught my brother finding it - he didn't get a chance to read anything, but after that, I trashed it.

Shredders and lighters = <3

I rescued some sketches, but that's about it. ^^;

Anywho, now I just have my TFF journal. I vent a lot in there, and complain/moan a lot, but it takes it off my mind for a while. I don't really mind sharing my thoughts in there, because I don't have to make it so personal.

"I used to be active here like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
    >>>------------->

Suddenly... clutter.:

Me and the lovely Joey is two cheeky chimpmonks, we is. Because TFF cousins can still... do stuff. ; )

Quotes to have a giggle at.:

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachfangirl
    I'm none too scary really. Just somewhat violent...
    Quote Originally Posted by MSN Convo
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    ^^;
    brb
    Bleachie says:
    Kay
    ...*runs around with a stick*
    I AM SPARTACUS!!!
    Hm, no one's here...
    TIME TO PARTY!
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Gemma the friggin' Entity. says:
    back
    Bleachie says:
    DARN IT
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe
    Now that we've apparently discussed wanting to see each other sleep with a game character... how goes?

All my banners are now done by me! Soon, I will be great! Muwahahahaha... ha... eck! *coughs* ...ha!
    Biggest fan of Peanut Butter created by The Xeim and Halie Peanut Butter Corporation ^^

Warning free for over eight years. Feels good.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Entity View Post
    I used to keep a hand-written diary, which had my thoughts and sketches in it too. It was actually really personal, and I caught my brother finding it - he didn't get a chance to read anything, but after that, I trashed it.

Shredders and lighters = <3

I rescued some sketches, but that's about it. ^^;

Anywho, now I just have my TFF journal. I vent a lot in there, and complain/moan a lot, but it takes it off my mind for a while. I don't really mind sharing my thoughts in there, because I don't have to make it so personal.
    the thing about diaries is that you earn freedom to write whatever you want in it but then you often get threaten. if anyone finds your diary it'll be like... please dont read it, i'll do anything you say.... so just dont keep BIG secrets in there that can ruin your life if you let one more person know.

I have my journal here, it is bad shape and has been neglected since around November if I remember correctly. If find my life is pretty repetative and you figure it wouldn't be that way seeing I have kids and a hot ass wife but it is. I found myself having to resist the urge to type the same jargan over and over again. I wrote up a post one time for my journal took a look at it and realized it was almost a copy and paste of the exact same thing I had wrote a few weeks before hand.

I will usually write something out if something interesting is going on with me; if not then I neglect the hell out of that thing.

As for me I do not keep a diary per say, I talk to my wife about everything and have no reason to jot stuff down on paper.

Now that I think about it I will have to update my journal some time this weekend or maybe after the weekend of the 4th. Got alot of stuff going on over the next few weekends and there was something that happened the day before yesterday I need to put out there.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Soup Kitchen Jerk. do you keep a diary? Polk's Avatar

Back in the day, I used to keep an anal journal. After a while, though, I didn't see the point. The first entry read:

"Dear Diary,

Did not receive or give anal today. I am relieved."

And then it just said "ditto" for the next 364 days.
    Let's go into the "archives" in "Washington D.C." and find out how people "masturbated" in the "roaring 20's."

Crao Porr Cock8. Bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by James K. Polk View Post
    Back in the day, I used to keep an anal journal. After a while, though, I didn't see the point. The first entry read:

"Dear Diary,

Did not receive or give anal today. I am relieved."

And then it just said "ditto" for the next 364 days.
    lol. so when you tell us now it quite funny right? interesting diary you have there.

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNING_71013 View Post
    lol. so when you tell us now it quite funny right? interesting diary you have there.
    Yeah but those entries are 4 years old, so the last 3 years are now unaccounted for.

To keep this one on track though, I have been seriously thinking I need to update my journal. I think in the next day or so I will posting in it.

I have reread back through it and I must say wow. Alot of crap happened last year and the year before that I forgot about hahaha.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Registered User do you keep a diary? winterborn86's Avatar

I tried to keep a diary when I was younger but bearly filled a page so I gave up lol
    I started a journal on here if that counts, but can't actually remember when the lst time I wrote in it was lol

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

Death Before Dishonor do you keep a diary? Josh_R's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I keep a journal here on TFF. That is it. If anything new happens to me that day, then it gets posted in my journal.

Sitting here waiting for Rocky, and Che to notice me!!

I feel epic... do you keep a diary? Ralz's Avatar
    Apparently, I've died and gone to Game Heaven. Later, losers.

I used to have tons of diaries, I just never got around to maintaining them. Now, I'm just reading the ones I have left, and they're only about 10 pages in length, each. Then again, I was a kid. Remembering things wasn't exactly my strong point.

Keeping a diary isn't girly, though. It can be helpful sometimes to remember what you did one day if you forget something. I wish I had a diary everytime I lost my keys... >_> (That way, I'd write down where I put them, so it doesn't seem like they ran away.)

I'm going through a bit of a The World Ends With You phase right now.
    Click THERE:
    TFF Family:
    Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus CecilGod1994 Flaming Ragnarok Shadow of Darkness Dark Angel Kilala Sato Arashi RagnaToad RamesesII IceColdPillow Kisaragi^^ Elyon Seraphim Shiru MILK Vince Kisuke Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima ethan

Quote Originally Posted by Meier Link View Post
    Yeah but those entries are 4 years old, so the last 3 years are now unaccounted for.

To keep this one on track though, I have been seriously thinking I need to update my journal. I think in the next day or so I will posting in it.

I have reread back through it and I must say wow. Alot of crap happened last year and the year before that I forgot about hahaha.
    that is what diaries are all about. its NOT totally for secrets or anything mysterious that you have to write in there. just you and your experience and its enough to have a value because you cant possibly go back in time.
    Last edited by LIGHTNING_71013; 03-28-2010 at 04:21 PM.

Stream Crosser do you keep a diary? Ann's Avatar

I keep my diary. I always write what exactly is happened in a day every night, and it's fun! I enjoy writing very much.

I have four diary this far. I started to write since I was 12

This ain't no place for no hero do you keep a diary? Tiffany's Avatar

I have a blog that I've written in since like 2002. A few people from here have it. It was a good venting place when I was all angsty and stuff earlier on. Since having my kid I don't update it nearly as much as I used to.

Blog Entries

I've neglected it for awhile now but I have my journal thread here and I had a blog for awhile. I'm thinking of reviving both at some point, the latter will have content other than my daily life though.

Journals are a great way to vent and relieve stress and work out problems. Although I will post just about anything in my journal here, I most certainly do have a private journal no one ever sees. I've only written a few entries in that one and I usually delete them when I'm done writing it all down.

Lately instead of writing in a journal/diary I've been talking things out with a very old, very good friend of mine. Sometimes you just need a second opinion on things.

~DragonHeart~
    Family: Psiko, Mistress Sheena, Djinn

i just started flipping through my old diaries the other day and i found out that i use to take ballet classes. i ALMOST FORGOT about that!! but then i was like 5 years old when i took the dance lessons, but i wrote it down like 3 years ago. its so weird to remember all the old stuff again. and i quite enjoy it.

SOLDIER 3rd Class do you keep a diary? Copperfire's Avatar

It gives me a little something to do while I'm at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Copperfire View Post
    It gives me a little something to do while I'm at work.
    thats nice. but i wish my life is a little more exciting for me...

SOLDIER 3rd Class do you keep a diary? Copperfire's Avatar

Me too. Kind of... sort off... well... not really. What I write about is my feelings mostly.

I dont actually keep one. I have in the past and it has made quite the difference. I remeber going back to it and reading all the silly things I would put and all my little secrets. Its just easier to write out my problems instead of worrying about who I once thought I could trust.
    ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆