View Poll Results: Cool Fingerless Black Leather Gloves, Yes or No???

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 30.77%
  • No

18 69.23%

Thread: Cool Fingerless Black Leather Gloves, Yes or No???

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Cool Fingerless Black Leather Gloves, Yes or No??? Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries

Cool Fingerless Black Leather Gloves, Yes or No???

The title says it all. Vote as soon as possible whether you would like to wear these gloves or not. Tell us What you chose, and why you chose it. Happy Posting,

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PS: Here is the link for the picture of the gloves I am talking about: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA280_.jpg
    Last edited by Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima; 01-16-2009 at 06:43 AM.

Sig. Banner made by: Victoria

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

Press This Button To View All My Stuff >>>:

Press This Button To View My TFF Family >>>:
    My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Inspiring Older Brother: Meier Link, (Title Unknown)
    My Brother: Ralz
    My Brother: Fate
    My Sister: Kilala, The Glomp&Huggle Master
    My Interesting Sister: Andromeda, The TFF Goddess
    My Loveable Sister: Waterdragoon, The Water Dragoon
    My Blood Brother: Elyon Demidias, The Next Level Overlord
    My Lovely, Beautiful, and Awesome Big Sister: Dodie, Okami's Sister at Heart
    My Strong willed Big Sister: DragonHeart, The Dragon Collector
    The God Father: Dark Squall
    My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus
    My Newest Buddy And Awesomest Big Brother: Black Waltz, The Shiznit(The Best)

Wanna be in My TFF Family, Just ask me.

Press this button to see which Fraternity I'm in >>>:

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~
    A.W.O.L. FOR LIFE, YEAHYA!!!

^^^
    ______________________l l l______________________

/ Been Chilln' & Killin' it since 1992/

If I was trying out for a biker gang or a movie about a biker gang, I would definitely try it out, but in real life, I do not think you would ever see me wearing such a ridiculous piece of clothing.

Genocide Unfolds, I Forgive All Chez Daja's Avatar
    I have a leather pair for bike riding. But that is the only circumstance I would wear a pair of these gloves. I don't find them "cool" by any standard, although I probably would've liked them more when I was twelve or something... Even so, I doubt I'd have worn them for anything other than biking.

The person in my avatar is me.

THIS SIGNATURE IS VERY DISTRACTINGS

I was the holder of the highest amount of rep that ever lived on TFF. 1788. lolz. I ween.

Cool Fingerless Black Leather Gloves, Yes or No??? You's Avatar
    I actually own a pair. Studded ones. I usually only wear them when im all dressed up for a gig or something and even then I only ever wear one at a time.

Govinda
    When I'm on the club circuit in Dresden, sure.

Yeah I would... only if wearing the right clothing, but yeah why not, fingerless gloves are cool.

That might actually be cool, but only if you're dressing up for something. If you're just wearing regular clothes, like say a t-shirt and jeans, you probably shouldn't. Regular black leather gloves might work, depending on the outfit, but fingerless ones don't look cool with just anything.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    I personally love my pair. Stuff don't slip out of your hands when you go to grab it quickly and it offers a degree of warmth and some protection to your hands, which can be especially handy when defending yourself or doing rugged manly things which rugged manly men are prone to do. ()

Hooray for practical protective clothing!
    victoria aut mors

Bananarama Cool Fingerless Black Leather Gloves, Yes or No??? Pete's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The gloves don't do it for me. Then again, I don't really wear gloves unless it's for baseball or hockey. I have a very similar pair (Nike Dri-fit) for weightlifting, but don't even bother with them anymore. I don't even wear gloves in the winter, so go figure.

I don't see a point in wearing them as a fashion statement, even if you're going for the whole biker thing, or emo/ goth whatever the hell combo you're shooting for. Then again, The only leather I own would be 2 jackets and some shoes. Pretty standard stuff.
    SOLDIER
    cHoSeN
    Crao Porr Cock8- Rebels, Rogues and Sworn Brothers

I personally have used fingerless black leather gloves for very few things in my life.
    At work I have a pair I use them when I still want to have full use of my hands with out restrictions yet still have a suitible amount of protection for my palms, the second would be when I used to play drums (for a short stent). They where the cool kind with the pads on the palm and along the inside of the finger. They kept my hands pretty smooth and gave my hands time to heal and get rid of some of the drummer calisis. I soon found the to be uncomfortable / restricting and went back to playing bare handed.

As for a fashion statement I would not wear them, I guess some people can pull it off but not that many that i cant think of. Most of the time when I see people wearing them I just think they are pretending to be tough or just falling into trends.
    Soldier: "We suck but we're better then you"

We will fight, we will be strong
    Together we're marching on
    United, we move as one
    Our finest hour has just begun
    Philmore - Our Finest Hour

Crao Porr Cock8! Need I say more!?
    My awards:

Blog Entries
    I'm not an uber-cool world class hacker, and I'm not the main singer for My Chemical Romance, so therefore I won't be wearing fingerless black leather gloves. Funny story, I went to a halo tournament and saw a team wearing some of those gloves that you described. The whole team. Needless to say, they got destroyed and sent home after the first round. Moral of the story? Fingerless gloves = bad for shooting games, bad for real life. Don't do it. Unless you live in Bizzaro World; the gloves are fair game, then.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

R-K H、有名な侍の戦争の神ソウル刈り取り手 Cool Fingerless Black Leather Gloves, Yes or No??? Ryu-Kentoshii Hirokima's Avatar
    I live in your Mind, your Heart, and your Soul...There is no way in Hell you can ever escape from me! I'm everywhere...
    Blog Entries
    Personally I think there cool, but hey, I mean we all have our likes and dislikes don't we?

Favourite Quote Of The Year: "武器ではなく、それを行使する手を恐れてください"(Fear Not The Weapon, But The Hand That Wields It)

My Older Brother: The legendary Egyptian Pharaoh RamesesII, Whipping Slaves long before the Holy Lord was Born.

My Lethal and Shadowy, Yet Humerous and Random Younger Brother: Alther Feyz Lucifer Primus

~Founder & Proud Member of the Arteo Warra Okhun Lataar Fraternity, Also Known as: A.W.O.L. Since 2009~

^^^

Air from my lungs. Cool Fingerless Black Leather Gloves, Yes or No??? Violet's Avatar
    I always liked fingerless gloves. They don't go good with day to day clothing, exactly, But they look better with other leather clothing, like a jacket or something.

Registered User Cool Fingerless Black Leather Gloves, Yes or No??? hax_love's Avatar
    i think there really cool if the have studds on them
    but if theyre plain im not really fond of them
    but i have always liked fingerless gloves

The Old Skool Warrior Cool Fingerless Black Leather Gloves, Yes or No??? LocoColt04's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've got a pair of cloth fingerless gloves for cycling, but that's about the extent of it. I don't think I'd find myself wearing leather ones because they'd just get warm and uncomfortable after a long trip.

For poll purposes, I voted no, since I wouldn't use leather ones.
    Community Manager; Forum Administrator

reppin' SOLDIER since 2004CPC8 class of 2009
    Random;:
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009 TFF Awards nominations
    Best TFF Couple
    Martin and Priscilla
    Psiko and Hyzenthlay
    Rocky and LocoColt04 and Meier Link and Pete
    Unknown Entity and Mistress Sheena
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    I thought I was going to be able to play with Loco and then I remembered he doesn't game. He just turns on the game for an hour and then forgets about it for two months only to remember that he bought it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
    Che's not a girl. Not good enough explanation. Please elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by che View Post
    Yes I am. I will bust out my vagina right now.

What is this I don't even Musashiden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have a pair of fleece ones I use when I'm doing my paper route. They're definitely quite effecient, if not a little hobo-esque. Meh, I think they look OK provided you aren't actually a hobo o_O.

Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?
    Thread killer extraordinaire since 4/20/01.
    Tumblr | Twitter

Always the b**** Cool Fingerless Black Leather Gloves, Yes or No??? little.miss.VIOLENT's Avatar
    personally, i absolutely LOVE them. i would probably only wear one at a time, though. they would go with everything i own except my school uniform. i wanna get a pair

Registered User Cool Fingerless Black Leather Gloves, Yes or No??? winterborn86's Avatar
    I think that some pairs do look quite cool for bikers, but if you want winter gloves I never saw the point in fingerless ones, your hands might keep warm but your fingers will still freeze, I don't understand why I see people wearing fingerless gloves in cold weather, to me there is just no point, but like I said bikers look cool in them.

My TFF Family

My FFVII addicted nephew: Secret weapon
    My Bullet lovin half wolf cousin: Raider
    My complete FFVII nut sister: Unkown entity
    My Freya obsessed, grammar nazi brother: Doc rocco

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar
    Location, location, location.
    Where I live even at the coldest temperatures having enclosed gloves causes more sweating. Fingerless gloves allow for more air to get to my hands and I don't have to sacrifice my ability to to finely grip things.

I think the downside to leather gloves in general is when they get dirty. They can be a pain in the ass to clean without some negative effects to the gloves themselves...
    victoria aut mors

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver View Post
    Location, location, location.
    Where I live even at the coldest temperatures having enclosed gloves causes more sweating. Fingerless gloves allow for more air to get to my hands and I don't have to sacrifice my ability to to finely grip things.

I think the downside to leather gloves in general is when they get dirty. They can be a pain in the ass to clean without some negative effects to the gloves themselves...
    You have an excellent point there Silver. It would definitly suck to have your cool fingerless gloves get all dirty. LOL on the "Location, location, location."

^^^

Registered User Cool Fingerless Black Leather Gloves, Yes or No??? Yesha's Avatar
    Oh.. I think that kind of gLoves are cooL.. but.. as they say it aLL depends on where or when to wear them.. I aLways wear pink fLuffy gLoves for winter not that kind.. LoL! Mmm.. yeah.. that bLack gLove wiLL Look more cute w/ some stones or.. designs? LoL! But it's aLready cooL in that way.. :-) ReaLLy a must-wear for bikers.. or guys who do skateboarding or that kind of thing.. :-)
    CLICK IT! TO SEE MY STUFFS:

Quote for the month:
    “Try harder to succeed.”

What am I Loving right now?:
    YOU!

My Art Thread: http://thefinalfantasy.net/forum...ngs-lol-3.html

"HELLO GUYS!"

Arachnie Suicide Cool Fingerless Black Leather Gloves, Yes or No??? ChloChloAriadne's Avatar
    Wow. Those gloves are... Really ugly.

I had a pair of fingerless lace gloves at some point, although they were much longer [higher up the arm] than those, for when I was going out.

I don't see any practicality or aesthetic in those gloves at all, to be honest, apart from bike riding, which I don't do. Maybe if the back was covered up, instead of being straps? I like fingerless gloves in winter for when I'm reading. Ever tried to turn a page with gloves on? But bulky ones out in public? Never.
    I've been on this site since 2006 woah

newdiger
    i would for costumes or ridin but thats about it

Yay!! Cool Fingerless Black Leather Gloves, Yes or No??? FF_FrEaK's Avatar
    Hm...they don't look as cool as I thought they would. I also wouldn't wear those things because for some reason they remind me of something a homeless man with a beard would wear. That said, I think I will just buy myself a pair of regular gloves that don't have holes and are not made of leather
    You know, its about time I changed my dumb old sig

He pwns you!!!!

They look a bit ugly in my opinion, I personally wouldn't wear them. Fingerless gloves are cool, but I just don't like leather >_<.

I think I'm beginning to understand. An answer from the Planet, the Promised Land...I think I can meet her...there.

Cool Fingerless Black Leather Gloves, Yes or No??? V_Translanka's Avatar
    It's cool if your name is Gambit and you have the mutant ability to charge objects with kinetic energy...but even then, the ones where it's just the thumb, pinky & index finger are exposed look cooler.

Aces