Thread: Cilla and Martin

Che

Cilla and Martin

We've been wondering how our favorite globe trotting loves have been. We haven't heard from you in what feels like ages, and we'd love to know how the first month of the relationship is going. Can you understand each other with your cockamamie and cockney accents?

Last we heard Martin was expecting Cilla in England and we haven't heard much since. Rumors are swirling all around. We've heard that Martin smacked her because she put Vegemite on a sandwich and actually tried to inject flavor into the British cuisine. We've also heard that Cilla's gotten super depressed because she can't find her shadow, due to a lack of sunlight.

We're really honestly looking for an update, who cares if we're adding a little sarcasm to the post? **** you mods who never allow fun.

Gingersnap Cilla and Martin OceanEyes28's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Cilla and Martin

When a moderator deletes a thread, it's for a reason. If your last thread is any indication, you screwballs can't play nice.

I've decided to close this one and leave you with this post, just so we're clear.
    Curious?

Read more.

TFF Awards:

Nicest Female 2006. Best Couple 2006. Nicest Female 2005. Best Couple 2005. Tie for Nicest Female 2004. Best Couple 2004. Flamer of the Week 2005.

"I hope I never ridicule what is wise or good. Follies and nonsense, whims and inconsistencies do divert me, I own, and I laugh at them whenever I can."

. SOLDIER ('04) . cHoSeN ('04) . Por Rorr Kitty9 ('09).
    HEY DO YOU LIKE MUSIC? Because I make music.
    LISTEN HERE!