Thread: Cast Your Whatever Part 2

Blog Entries

Cast Your Whatever Part 2

Long time ago, there was a thread such as this. You take some kind of cartoon/video game/movie/comic/whatever and cast TFF as the characters from that thing. Since I am such a brony, I will do MLP:FIM.

Fluttershy: Dodie16. The cute, shy one. Also, the pretty one.
    Rainbow Dash: R Kyra. The cocky and brash one. Kicks the asses. Makes things 20% cooler with her presence.
    Pinkie Pie: Gypsie Elder. The hyper, fun one. Good for talking to.
    Apple Jack: Freya. Hard worker, honest, and has that charm.
    Rarity: Quistis. The beautiful one, she knows how to make things look good too. Lookit her art!
    Twilight Sparkles: Dragonheart. The smart lady. Knows her stuffs.
    Big Macintosh: Pete. Big, strong guy. Eyup.
    Spike: Soldier 819. The little brother. Also, he loves this character!
    Princess Celestia: Oceaneyes. The regal queen of Equestria. Is patient, but will banish you to the moon if necessary.
    Dischord: che. Loves chaos, tries to cause it wherever he can. Wicked sense of humor.

There. Now yer turn! Anyhoo...

Wuv, Yer Mom

Registered User Cast Your Whatever Part 2

Re: Cast Your Whatever Part 2

I used characters from Team Fortress 2 this time around. So, here we go!

The Scout - che - Arrogant, brash, but very enthusiastic about his work. Fast on his feet and, if played well, capable of holding his own even in dire situations.

The Heavy - Pete - Large and in charge. What he lacks in speed, he makes up for with sheer brutish might. One of the most dangerous and effective classes.

The Medic - Rocky - Deadly doctor with a wicked sense of humor who is fundamental to any team. Makes quite an unstoppable force when paired with the Heavy.

The Sniper - Telegraph - Loves the outdoors rather than being cooped up inside. Keeps mostly to himself, but can be a team player when the need arises.

The Soldier - Soldier #819 - A few screws loose, but a pretty well-rounded individual nonetheless.

The Spy - nix - Charming to the ladies, deadly to his enemies. World traveler, and a man of impeccable taste.

The Engineer - Alpha - Wicked smart, and musically inclined to boot. Is one of the more gentlemanly of the classes...but beware the nice ones...

The Demoman - Furore - Loves getting his drink on, and blowing shit up. Will not hesitate to put a sword in your skull if cornered.

The Pyro - Polk - While both can be quite the goof, much of their identity remains a mystery. Effective against those wily Spies.

The Announcer - OceanEyes28 - The voice who calls the shots and goings-on in the battlefield. Enjoys steak dinners and sex with handsome men.

Miss Pauling - Gypsy Elder - Young and perky assistant to the Announcer, she gets a variety of things done pretty efficiently.

Saxton Hale - The Goddamn Clint Eastwood- The manliest of manly men. Favorite pastimes include fighting, drinking and battling with rare and ferocious animals.
    Click at your own risk.:
    Proud Member of:
    Por Rorr Kitty9
    "Mess with us, and the claws come out!"
    Evil BAD Guys
    "Not just evil...not just bad...EVIL BAD!"
    The above userbar was made for me by FATE!!! He is awesome.
    The above banner was made for me by VIVIMASTERMAGE!!! He is awesome as well.