Thread: Boredom At Work.

My couch pulls out but I don't. Boredom At Work. midgetbob's Avatar

Boredom At Work.

So work is boring, and a ton of sites are always blocked.

What do you do to pass your time?

I surf the forum, use imo.im, play tribalwars and work on my business...

Learn me some new things to do.

This ain't no place for no hero Boredom At Work. Tiffany's Avatar

Re: Boredom At Work.

bored.com works for me.

My "work" is being a stay at home Mom, so I don't have any blocks or anything on my internet.

Some of the stuff makes me hungry (hate to admit it) but the website "this is why you're fat" makes for some fun time passing.

...means nothing to no way Furore's Avatar

I mainly surf the net randomly, check my emails and occsionally troll a target at random. I think my favourite troll thus far is to go on about how the Wii is technically superior to both the PS3 and 360 in the comment sections of console war threads while linking a fifteen page comparison of the consoles (that supports the wii in no way at all I might add) as my source.

It's amazing just how many people will scour my source for information that isn't there until someone realisea I was just trolling several pages later.
    victoria aut mors

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post

Some of the stuff makes me hungry (hate to admit it) but the website "this is why you're fat" makes for some fun time passing.
    OH my!!

THIS is the best site ever for creating massive amounts of hunger pains. Just thinking about it has my mouth salivating.

I really like YouTubing Anthony Bordain's show too... mmm tasty!

This ain't no place for no hero Boredom At Work. Tiffany's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by midgetbob View Post
    OH my!!

THIS is the best site ever for creating massive amounts of hunger pains. Just thinking about it has my mouth salivating.

I really like YouTubing Anthony Bordain's show too... mmm tasty!

DAMN YOU.

*goes off to eat something*

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    DAMN YOU.

*goes off to eat something*
    Told you! You CAN'T resist! That site is addicting... mmmm... so hungry!

The Bad Boy of TFF Boredom At Work. Block's Avatar

If you're bored at work play this game until you score 1000.

Ahh, i forgot about that one! Damnit.

TFFF Ghost Boredom At Work. Howling Wind's Avatar

YouTube - Pretending to Work: Microsoft Office for Mac

Perfect thread to post this! I actually wonder if anybody has done this at work before.

When I'm bored at work I'm screwed because I can't have my phone on me so no texting and there's literally nothing to do when no one's in the store. The only thing I can try to do, is check the shoe wall for shoes with missing stickers or stuff the shoes that don't have burritos (not real burritos just taped up shoe paper wrapping, otherwise I'd just eat them when I was bored ) but most of the time there's nothing to do there, and since the store is small there's not much else. I can also try and finger space the hangers.....yes finger space the hangers..... and the last thing I can do is bust my shins putting back the shoes people left out in the back, otherwise I just stand there and try to look busy till someone comes in.
    Last edited by GypsyElder; 02-13-2010 at 03:37 PM.

Ta DA!!!:

Alright, who censored my rocketship?

From The Clint Eastwood
    I'm thinking about creating a hybrid. A dolphin-monkey. Half dolphin, half monkey. Do you think it's possible?
    I was thinking that since I'm artificially creating it, I'll create it with rocket fuel instead of blood, and thus it will be able to fly, using the dolphin's dorsal fins as wings. And from the air, it will look down upon us all and protect us against sharks, and search for bananas.
    Block says:" this one time i got SUPER blazed and was riding with my friend to mcd's and i ran my fingers through my jew fro saying "I just feel like dancing"
    by Alpha: "Hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. F*ck real politik."
    Originally Posted by Michael Swayne
    I find Gypsy to be a very interesting person. In fact, when my hair grows out some more, Gypsy has already laid claim to it when I cut it again.

Cilla vs. Games Boredom At Work. Priscilla's Avatar

When I am bored at work I check the new releases to see what games are coming out, I work around the centre, go buy a drink, play on the interactive. But I am never usually bored because the people I work with are fun and talking them them passes the time.

Today was pretty dead though. Tom spent most of the day playing Guitar Hero.

Blog Entries

Bored at work? What's that? I don't have time to be bored, because if I'm doing my job, then kids aren't freaking out, but if I'm not doing my job, then kids are freaking out, which makes things festive, never boring.
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Bored at work? What's that? I don't have time to be bored, because if I'm doing my job, then kids aren't freaking out, but if I'm not doing my job, then kids are freaking out, which makes things festive, never boring.
    What are you a party clown? I guess it would work the other way if you were a party clown wouldn't it?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Block View Post
    What are you a party clown? I guess it would work the other way if you were a party clown wouldn't it?
    Hahaha, no. (I don't really care for clowns) I am a caregiver for children that have special needs, like ones with downs syndrome, cerebral palsy, autism, etc. It's a fun job that I love, and there's never a dull moment
    †SOLDIER† - "Yep still better than you"
    CPC8: It's hard out here for a pimp.™

hahas, updated July 28th (oldie but goodie!):
    Quote Originally Posted by from the CPC8
    Pete: Meier, don't even lie. I know you were going on a nice little tear before you settled down with the new gf

che: rofl <3 Meier.

Loaf: Meier is the best.

Meier: Hey Pete, I said I started to, it just didn't end the with the same number of women. Then again this one is kind of on the outs with me if she doesn't straighten up and fly right so that means I will be back in it for the thrill of the kill. Got some in the reserves. Even got a rePETEr (<---- like that ay? AYYYYY?) on the back burner.

Block: I do like the rePETEr except it kinda makes it sound like you're going to pork Pete. No homo.

(Updated April 13th 2013)Currently Playing: League of Legends, FTL, Dead Island, Borderlands 2, KotoR 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    Hahaha, no. (I don't really care for clowns) I am a caregiver for children that have special needs, like ones with downs syndrome, cerebral palsy, autism, etc. It's a fun job that I love, and there's never a dull moment
    I think I just fell in love with you man. That's like the coolest job ever.

Che

Well at my job (male prostitute), sometimes I can get pretty bored too. Solitaire is a good game, but I usually never win because computer ****ing cheats.

Minesweeper can be cool, but I usually get bored with that too and just start randomly clicking. It makes it more epic if you ever win, because it was all randomness, and it gets your adrenaline flowing to play that way because the next one you click could be a ****ing bomb. How can that every get boring?

Quote Originally Posted by Che View Post
    Well at my job (male prostitute), sometimes I can get pretty bored too. Solitaire is a good game, but I usually never win because computer ****ing cheats.

Minesweeper can be cool, but I usually get bored with that too and just start randomly clicking. It makes it more epic if you ever win, because it was all randomness, and it gets your adrenaline flowing to play that way because the next one you click could be a ****ing bomb. How can that every get boring?
    I was obsessed with Minesweeper for quite some time... It was a horrible addiction that lead to nothing. Nothing at all.

Che

Quote Originally Posted by Block View Post
    I was obsessed with Minesweeper for quite some time... It was a horrible addiction that lead to nothing. Nothing at all.
    Kinda like midgetbob's addiction to being a gay fag? Or Loaf's addiction to thinking he's the smartest man alive? Or Kisuke's addiction to life?

oooooooooooh shi
    Last edited by Che; 02-14-2010 at 11:54 PM.

Kinda like midgetbob's addiction to being a gay fag? Or Loaf's addiction to thinking he's the smartest man alive? Or Kisuke's addiction to life?

oooooooooooh shi
    Now sir, you are just talking garbage.

oooooooooooh shi

Che you told me it wasn't gay because we didn't sword fight...

Banned Boredom At Work.

I woke at a music store, when ever I'm bored I can just play one of the guitars in the back, my boss doesn't mind as long as it's not to loud. We're a pretty small store, mainly guitars/basses and musical equipment...So most of the day is just sitting around...get bored easily.